Candidates who are looking for the admission into ANM and GNM courses can check the details about the Gujarat Nursing Admission 2018. Below we are providing the Gujarat Nursing Result 2018. www.medadmgujarat.org 2018 Gujarat Nursing Merit list has been released on the official website. Below we will provide every minute detail related to the Gujarat Nursing Merit list and Gujarat Nursing Admission 2018.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Gujarat Nursing Admission 2018: Admission Committee for ANM And GNM Medical Professional Education Courses Government of Gujarat, Gandhinagar has issued the notification for GNM (General Nursing and Midwives) & ANM (Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives) admission for the academic year 2018-19. The admission process is conducted by this Committee strictly on the basis of merit of the candidate. Candidates can check all the details of Gujarat Nursing Admission 2018 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
Gujarat GNM, ANM Result:
The Admission Committee has released the First Round Allotment List on its official website. Candidates who secured a place in the Merit List can go through the list mentioned in the tabular format below:
|Allotted List||Click Here|
|Institute Wise Allotted (Seat Allocation by Organization)||Click Here|
|Last Rank (List of Last Merit Number according to Organization)||Click Here|
Gujarat BSc, GNm, ANM Nursing Merit List Published
- Click here to check General Merit List for Gujarat Nursing Admission.
- Click here to check Merit List for Male Candidates for Gujarat Nursing Admission.
- Click here to check List of candidates not included in the merit list for Gujarat Nursing Admission
- Click here to check Merit list of ANM candidates in government service for Gujarat Nursing Admission
- Click here to check Maratha list of widow and orphan category candidates for Gujarat Nursing Admission
- Click here to check Merit list of Physically Handicapped (Divive) Candidates for Gujarat Nursing Admission
- Click here to check List of eligibility for disabled candidates after medical board for Gujarat Nursing Admission
- Click here to check the reasons why your name didn’t appear in the merit list.
Gujarat Nursing Merit List 2018 for BSc, ANM & GNM
The Gujarat Nursing Merit List of General Nursing and Midwifery will be released on the official website of the department of the state which conducts the selection procedure. Candidates who successfully filled up the Application Form of Gujarat B.Sc Nursing will be eligible to go through and download the Merit List. It should be noted that the details mentioned in the form should be valid and correct as Gujarat B.Sc Nursing Merit List 2018 will be prepared based on the academic details provided by the candidate in the Application. Gujarat B.Sc Nursing Merit List 2018 will be released for the selection procedure in the Nursing centres. The Merit List of Gujarat B.Sc Nursing will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the candidates will be allotted the Nursing Training Centre. The merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Gujarat B.Sc Nursing Merit list 2018 @ www.medadmgujarat.org
To help the students, below we are providing the step by step procedure for the students to download the Gujarat Nursing Merit list 2018 for BSc, ANM and GNM.
- Visit the official website of www.medadmgujarat.org
- Navigate for the Gujarat B.Sc Nursing Admission Portal.
- The Link of Gujarat B.Sc Nursing Merit List 2018 will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Merit List of Gujarat B.Sc Nursing can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the candidates.
- Gujarat B.Sc Nursing Merit List 2018 will be available on the website. Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per for the post they applied for.
- Download and save the Gujarat Nursing Merit list 2018 for B.sc, ANM and GNM.
Gujarat BSc, ANM & GNM Nursing Merit List 2018
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on Gujarat Nursing Merit List 2018 for BSC, ANM & GNM. The further allocation of the selected candidates to the Nursing Training centres will be conducted after the release of Gujarat B.Sc Nursing Merit List for the final admission to the session 2018-2019.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Gujarat B.Sc Nursing Nursing Selection Process
There will be no written test for the selection of Male / Female candidates in West Bengal Gujarat B.Sc Nursing Nursing Training Course. Marks of individual candidates obtained in class 12th, will be the only criteria based on which selection list will be prepared. Merit list will be prepared category wise that is there will be separate merit list for SC, ST, Unreserved (General), OBC etc.
Process of Calculation for preparing merit list of Gujarat B.Sc Nursing Admission in Various States
Total Marks for preparing the list will be based on the total marks obtained in the compulsory subjects in Higher Secondary (HS). Therefore formula of calculation will be –
Total marks = Language Subjects + Best 3 Subjects.
Gujrat Professional Nursing & Allied Medical Educational Courses
The Gujrat Professional Nursing & Allied Medical Educational offers following courses:
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT);
- Bachelor of Science In Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing);
- Bachelor of Orthotics and Prosthetics (BOP);
- Bachelor of Optometry (BO);
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT);
- Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (BASLP).
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) (Diploma Course)
- Auxiliary Nurses and Midwives Course (ANM) (Diploma Course)
Gujarat Nursing Admission Process
- The admission committee shall prepare merit lists under rule 10 for the eligible
candidates who have applied under rule 8.
- The merit lists shall be displayed on the website of the Admission Committee and by
such other means as the committee IDllY consider convenient.
- The Admission Committee shall publish the schedule of online Counselling programme
on its website, by advertisement in the prominent newspapers widely circulated in the
State. and by some other means, as it may consider necessary.
- The candidate shall be required to indicate his order of choices of courses and schools or institutions. Online Allotment of seats shall be made on the basis of merit. category of the candidate and availability of scats. The allotment of seats shall be published on the website of the admission committee. The candidates are required to obtain the printed copies of the allotment letter and bank fee receipt Il’om the website
- The candidate shall be required to pay such fee as determined by the Fee Regulatory Committee. The admission allotted to the candidate shall be confirmed on payment of tuition fees of the concerned school. In case, the candidate fails to pay the tuition fees within the prescribed time limit. the admission offered to him shall be treated as cancelled. Such candidate shall not be eligible to get admission in the same course in the same institute in the successive rounds of counselling.
- The candidate belonging to the reserved category may be allowed to get admission on an unreserved seat as per his merit number in the unreserved category. The admission shall be granted to such candidate in an unreserved category, only if he is eligible to get admission in the higher order of preference of courses than that in the reserved category.
- The candidate seeking admission to the Gujarat Professional Nursing and Allied Medical educational Courses shall require to produce a Certificate of Physical Fitness to undergo such course in the prescribed form obtained from a registered medical practitioner along with the undertaking. The candidate shall submit the certificate to the Principal of the respective school. college or institution, at the time of joining where he has been offered admission. The admission of the candidate shall be confirmed subject 10 the production of the certificate of his physical fitness.
- In CJ1Se, where the considerable number of seats remain vacant and it appears to the Admission Committee to fill the vacant seats. it may conduct the admission -process for readjustment (reshuffling). The candidate can reshuffle seats/choice options during a process of readjustment (reshuffling). In such readjustment (reshuffling) of seats, the candidate who opts to participate in reshuffling process shall be considered for such admission. The candidate may either give an option for up gradation of choices already given or submit new choices, the candidate shall not be offered admission on me seats available to him in the previous allotment process. If the candidate gets admission 011 the basis of upgradation or new choice, then his earlier admission shall be treated as canceled
- In case of any doubt in the interpretation of admission procedure, the decision of
admission committee shall be final.
Document Required at the time of the Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)