FYJC Merit List 2020: Round II Allotment List for Class 11th will release today. Candidates who wish to take admission must confirm can check complete details here. First Year Junior College admission will conduct for the students who will appear for the class 10th exam recently. FYJC is a common term that is used in Maharashtra for admission in class 11th. First Year Junior College will be conducted for admission to the Maharashtra State Board for the admission to 11th standard for their studies. Candidates will be required to fill up an Application Form if willing to apply for First Year Junior College.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The admission is provided solely on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in their class 10th exam. The Merit List for Mumbai FYJC will be released by the authorities. Go through the details given below.
The second merit list/allotment list for admission to the first-year junior college (FYJC Maharashtra) will release on 10th September 2020. Candidates can check on the following links to check the merit list-
Note: Students who will be allotted to the first preferences are compulsory to take admission. If in case, a student is given first preference college, but fails to take admission, then he/she will be blocked for the further rounds. However, they will only be allowed in the Special Round Admission only.
FYJC (Mumbai, Amravati, etc. campus) Provisional List (Declared)
|Mumbai Campus||Pune Campus||Aurangabad Campus|
|Amaravati Campus||Nashik Campus||Nagpur Campus|
FYJC Mumbai Merit List 2020 Important Dates
Go through the schedule of important dates regarding the release of Merit List 2020 from the tabular format below:
The Cut off 2020-2021 of FYJC will be decided on the availability of the seats. Candidates will be able to change the preferences and stream before the publication of FYJC Cut off and Merit List 2020 for a round, otherwise, choices selected in the previous round only are considered.
How To Check First Merit List 2020 Mumbai
- Click here to go to the official website: mumbai.11thadmission.net
- Click on the link marked with “Bifocal Allocation Round 1” rolling bar
- Enter 6 digit Application/Form number
- Click on the Search button
Admission Procedure After Release Of Merit List
- Candidates who will be allotted their first preference for admission to higher secondary school/junior college, they will be required to confirm their admission within speculated time as per time table in that higher secondary/junior college with all the required documents in original with photocopies on payment of full fees. Candidates who are allotted college of their first preference will be blocked from participating in the remaining rounds for the concerned stream.
- Applicants who will be allocated Higher secondary school/junior college other than first preference and are interested in taking admission by paying full fees in the same will be required to confirm their admission with all the relevant documents in original with photocopies on payment of full fees. These candidates will also be not allowed to participate in the remaining rounds of the concerned stream.
- It should be noted that the candidate’s admission to the Higher secondary/junior college is subject to the verification of all documents by the admission authorities of the Higher Secondary school/Junior college. Candidates should make sure that all the documents presented at this time are valid and with the correct detail. Any form of discrepancy will make the candidature liable for cancellation.
- After securing admission in the allotted school after the payment of admission fee, the applicant will be required to collect a system generated ‘Admission Receipt’ from the respective senior secondary school/Junior college within the stipulated time limit from the date of admission.