FYJC Merit List 2019: FYJC First year Junior College admission will be conducted for the students who have appeared for the class 10th exam recently. FYJC is a common term which is used in Maharashtra for admission in class 11th. First Year Junior College will be conducted for the admission in the Maharashtra State Board for the admission to 11th standard for their studies. Candidates will be required to fill up an Application Form if willing to apply for First Year Junior College. The admission is provided solely on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in their class 10th exam. The Merit List for Mumbai FYJC will be released by the authorities. Go through the details regarding the FYJC Mumbai Merit List 2019 from the article below.
FYJC Mumbai Merit List 2019 Important Dates
Go through the tentative schedule of important dates regarding the release of FYJC Merit List 2019 from the tabular format below:
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|FYJC Merit List 2019||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|FYJC Mumbai First Merit List for Bifocal Subjects||June 2019|
|FYJC Mumbai General Merit List 2019||June 2019|
|FYJC Mumbai First Merit List 2019||July 2019|
|FYJC Mumbai Second Merit List 2019||July 2019|
|FYJC Mumbai Third Merit List 2019||July 2019|
|FYJC Mumbai Merit List 2019||July 2019|
|FYJC Mumbai Special Round 1 Allocation Result||To be announced|
FYJC Merit List 2019 Mumbai
The FYJC Mumbai Merit List will be released on the official website of FYJC. The Merit List of FYJC Mumbai 2019 will contain the name of the candidate who will be eligible to take admission in 11th standard. The selection of the candidates will solely be on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their 10th standard exam. If the name of the student is mentioned in the FYJC Merit List 2019 Mumbai they will be required to confirm admission by submitting documents and paying fees. The cut-offs are also associated with the FYJC Mumbai Merit List 2019. The Cut off 2018-2019 of FYJC will be decided on the availability of the seats. Candidates will be able to change the preferences and stream before the publication of FYJC Cut off and Merit List 2019 for a round, otherwise, choices selected in the previous round only are considered.
How to check First Merit List 2019 Mumbai
- Click here to go to the official website: mumbai.11thadmission.net
- Click on the link marked with “Bifocal Allocation Round 1” rolling bar
- Enter 6 digit Application/Form number
- Click on Search button
Admission procedure After Release Of FYJC Merit List 2019
- Candidates who will be allotted their first preference for admission to higher secondary school/junior college, they will be required to confirm their admission within speculated time as per time table in that higher secondary/junior college with all the required documents in original with photocopies on payment of full fees. Candidates who are allotted college of their first preference will be blocked from participating in the remaining rounds for the concerned stream.
- Applicants who will be allocated Higher secondary school/junior college other than first preference and are interested in taking admission by paying full fees in the same will be required to confirm their admission with all the relevant documents in original with photocopies on payment of full fees. These candidates will also be not allowed to participate in the remaining rounds of the concerned stream.
- It should be noted that the candidate’s admission to the Higher secondary/junior college is subject to the verification of all documents by the admission authorities of the Higher Secondary school/Junior college. Candidates should make sure that all the documents presented at this time are valid and with the correct detail. Any form of discrepancy will make the candidature liable for cancellation.
- After securing admission in the allotted school after the payment of admission fee, the applicant will be required to collect a system generated ‘Admission Receipt’ from the respective senior secondary school/Junior college within the stipulated time limit from the date of admission.