FYJC Merit List 2021 will be released on 23th August. Candidates who wish to take admission can check the complete details of the FYJC Merit List here. First Year Junior College admission will be conducted for the students who will appear for the class 10th exam recently. FYJC is a common term that is used in Maharashtra for admission in class 11th. First Year Junior College will be conducted for admission to the Maharashtra State Board for the admission to 11th standard for their studies. Candidates will be required to fill up an Application Form if willing to apply for First Year Junior College.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The admission is provided solely on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in their class 10th exam. The Merit List for Mumbai FYJC will be released by the authorities. Go through the details given below.
NOTE: The Cut off 2021 of FYJC will be decided on the availability of the seats. Candidates will be able to change the preferences and stream before the publication of FYJC Cut off and Merit List 2021 for a round, otherwise, choices selected in the previous round only are considered.
How To Check First Merit List 2021 Mumbai
- Click here to go to the official website: mumbai.11thadmission.net
- Click on the link marked with “Bifocal Allocation Round 1” rolling bar
- Enter 6 digit Application/Form number
- Click on the Search button
Admission Procedure After Release Of Merit List 2021
- Candidates who will be allotted their first preference for admission to higher secondary school/junior college will be required to confirm their admission within speculated time as per time table in that higher secondary/junior college with all the required documents in original with photocopies on payment of full fees. Candidates who are allotted college of their first preference will be blocked from participating in the remaining rounds for the concerned stream.
- Applicants who will be allocated Higher secondary school/junior college other than first preference and are interested in taking admission by paying full fees in the same will be required to confirm their admission with all the relevant documents in original with photocopies on payment of full fees. These candidates will also be not allowed to participate in the remaining rounds of the concerned stream.
- It should be noted that the candidate’s admission to the Higher secondary/junior college is subject to the verification of all documents by the admission authorities of the Higher Secondary school/Junior college. Candidates should make sure that all the documents presented at this time are valid and with the correct detail. Any form of discrepancy will make the candidature liable for cancellation.
- After securing admission in the allotted school after the payment of the admission fee, the applicant will be required to collect a system-generated ‘Admission Receipt’ from the respective senior secondary school/Junior college within the stipulated time limit from the date of admission.
Other Mumbai College list:
- SIES College of Commerce and Economics Merit List 2021
- Kelkar College Cut Off List 2021
- Thakur College Merit List 2021
- St.Xavier’s College Mumbai Merit List 2021
- KJ Somaiya college of arts and commerce Merit List 2021
- KES Shroff College Merit List 2021
- RA Podar College Merit list 2021
- Wilson College Merit List 2021
- KC College Merit List 2021
- SM Shetty College Merit list 2021
- kishinchand Chellaram College Merit List 2021
- BMCC FYBCOM Merit list 2021
- B.K Birla college Merit List 2021
- DG Ruparel College Merit List 2021
- Nagindas khandwala College Merit List 2021