AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2020: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences has set some eligibility criteria/parameters for AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2020. It is very necessary to satisfy the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The AIIMS MBBS 2020 Eligibility Criteria is divided into three sections- Nationality, Age, and Educational Qualifications. AIIMS MBBS 2020 Application Form will be available in November 2020. The First Stage is the Basic Registration Process and on the basis of the eligibility criteria, the candidate’s application form is selected for the further stages of selection. In this article, we have given the details about AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2020, dates, eligibility criteria etc. So candidates if you willing to apply go through the article and check your eligibility.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Important Dates
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Tentative)|
|Starting Date of the Online Registration Form||November 2019|
|Closing Date of the Online Registration Form||January 2020|
|Generation of Code for Final Registration||January 2020|
|Starting Date of Final Registration||February 2020|
|Closing Date of Final Registration||February 2020|
The Official Dates have not been announced yet. The dates that we have mentioned here are tentative. The Exam Conducting Authority will soon announce the dates.
AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2020
AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2020 is based on the few parameters. In order to fill the application form, candidates have to satisfy their eligibility criteria. Candidates have to satisfy their eligibility criteria in the following factors-
- Educational Qualification
- Minimum Qualifying Marks
As we have mentioned earlier, the AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria is based on few parameters based on the applicant’s educational qualification, age, nationality etc. So, let’s talk about this eligibility conditions in details-
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years as on 31st December 2020.
- Candidates born on or after January 2003 will not be eligible to appear for AIIMS MBBS 2020.
- The Nationality of the Candidate must be Indian, Foreign Nationals, OCIs, NRIs, PIOs etc.
- For NRIs and OCIs are eligible to appear the Entrance Test. The terms and conditions that are applicable to the Indian National Candidates are also applicable to the NRIs and OCIs as well.
- They have to submit the proof of registration as an OCI under the section 7A to become eligible for the test.
- For the Foreign Nationals, a total of 7 seats are reserved in AIIMS, New Delhi only. These applicants will be nominated by the Government of India and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The Admission of the Foreign Nationals will not get admission through AIIMS MBBS 2020 Scores.
- The Applicants must have passed Class 12th from a recognized Institution/Board with the following subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English.
- Candidates must score minimum aggregate marks in each subjects that are mentioned.
- The General and OBC Category Candidates must score 60% marks.
- The Reserved Category Candidates must score a minimum of 50% marks.
- The PWD Candidates must score a minimum of 45% marks.
From checking all the AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2020 details, you must have got the idea whether you can fill the application form or not. The Application Form is available in November 2020.