AIIMS MBBS Result 2020 will be available in June 2020. Candidates who have appeared the exam can check their results here. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences is responsible for releasing the AIIMS Result. The Result will be available in PDF Format and will include the names of those candidates who have scored more than the minimum qualifying marks. The Result of AIIMS 2020 will be available in the form of Merit List. You can check your AIIMS MBBS 2020 Result by entering your Registration ID and Password. The AIIMS 2020 Result will contain the details such as Name of the Candidate, All India Rank (AIR), Subject-Wise etc. In this article, we have provided completed details regarding AIIMS MBBS Result, which includes dates, process etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Highlights of AIIMS MBBS Result 2020
- The AIIMS MBBS Result will be released in June 2020.
- The Result will be available online on the official website of AIIMS.
- Candidates who have appeared the exam can check their results.
- The All India Institute of Medical Sciences releases the AIIMS MBBS Result.
- Candidates can check their result by entering their Registration ID and Password.
- The Result will include the name of the candidates who have scored more than the minimum qualifying marks.
- The Result will be available in the form of Merit List and Rank/Score Card.
- Shortlisted candidates can attend the AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2020.
AIIMS MBBS Result 2020 Date
The Above-Mentioned Dates are tentative. The Official Dates of AIIMS MBBS 2020 will be available soon. Candidates can check the official website to get the latest updates and notifications.
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Tentative)|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Date||May 2020|
|Declaration of the Result||June 2020|
|Declaration of the Cut-off Marks||June 2020|
|First Round of Counselling||July 2020|
|Second Round of Counselling||August 2020|
|Third Round of Counselling||September 2020|
About AIIMS Result 2020
The AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam will be held in May 2020. The Exam will be conducted in two shifts in a day. The Exam Conducting Body, NTE will take around a month to evaluate the answers of the candidates and will publish the result in June 2020. You can check your result online by entering your Registration ID and Password. To produce the result of AIIMS, the Board follows the minimum qualifying percentile marks and tie-breaking criteria to rank the candidates. The cutoff percentage of AIIMS MBBS varies from category to category.
Minimum Qualifying Marks of AIIMS Result 2020
It is the minimum set of marks which is considered as the least marks that have to be scored by the candidate who is appearing the exam. Candidates have to score equal or more than the minimum qualifying in order to participate in the next round. The Minimum Qualifying Marks of AIIMS Entrance Examination varies from category to category.
|Category||Minimum Cutoff Marks||Qualifying Percentile Marks|
|ST Category||40%||As per the category|
How to check AIIMS MBBS 2020 Result?
The Result of AIIMS MBBS 2020 will be available online on the official website of AIIMS. The expected dates for releasing the result is June 2020.
The step by step procedure to check the AIIMS MBBS Result 2020 is as follows-
- Visit the official website of AIIMS- www.aiimsexams.org
- Click on the Link “AIIMS MBBS Result 2020” and it will redirect you to a new page.
- Select the Academic Courses and select your course.
- The Result will be available in PDF Format and you can also check your result through “Student Login”.
- Click on the “Student Login” and enter the details such as – Candidate ID and Password.
- Click on the “Submit” button and the result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check your name and details and take the printout of the AIIMS MBBS Result 2020.
Details Available Along with AIIMS Result 2020
Once the AIIMS releases the MBBS Result, candidates can check the following details-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Category of the candidate
- PWD Status of the applicant
- Overall Rank of the candidate
- Category Rank of the applicant
- Biology Percentile
- Chemistry Percentile
- Physics Percentile
- GK Percentile
- Overall Percentile of the applicant
How is AIIMS Result 2020 is calculated?
The Result of AIIMS MBBS 2020 will be available in the form of the percentile scores. These percentile scores are calculated on the basis of the cutoff scores. On the basis of the Percentile Scores, the Merit list will be prepared.
The calculation of the AIIMS Result is done on the basis of the following-
- Raw Scores of the candidate
- Percentage of the candidate
- Subject-Wise Percentile of the candidate (up to 7 decimals)
- Overall Percentile (up to 7 decimals)
The scores will be determined on the basis of the marking scheme. As per the exam pattern, the scoring pattern of AIIMS MBBS is as follows-
|Questions||Number of Marks Allotted|
|For each correct answer||1 mark|
|For incorrect answer||-1 mark|
|For unanswered question||0 marks|
Method to Calculate AIIMS Result 2020
The percentile scores of AIIMS Entrance Exam is calculated for five cases. The Formula to calculate the AIIMS Result 2020 is as follows-
Here the T, S1, S2, S3, and S4 are the raw scores scored by the applicants in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and GK.
AIIMS MBBS Merit List 2020
The AIIMS MBBS Merit List will be available online on the official website of AIIMS. The Merit list will include the details of the candidate and the exam. The Exam conducting body will release four types of Merit List –
Common Merit List
This Merit List includes the candidates of all the categories. According to this list, candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC Category when selected in the same standard as applied to the general category candidates. In this, they will not be considered for the seat reservations.
Scheduled Cast Candidate List
This Merit List includes the information of the candidate who belongs to the Scheduled Caste.
Scheduled Category Merit List
This Merit List includes the information (including the percentile and rank) of the candidate who belongs to the Scheduled Tribe.
Other Backward Classes Merit List
This Merit List contains the name of the candidates and the percentile score who belongs to the Other Backward Classes.
On the basis of the names on the Merit List, candidates have to attend the counselling.
AIIMS MBBS Tie-Breaker Criteria 2020
If more than two applicants score the same number of marks then Tie-Breaker Criteria is applicable. This will help the examination authority to rank the candidates. The factors in Tie-Breaking Criteria are-
- Higher Scores Biology is the first priority in the tie-breaking method. Candidates scoring more marks in Biology will get a high rank.
- If the tie exists, then the candidate with more marks in Chemistry is given a higher rank than others.
- Even after this, if the tie still exists then the candidates with less number of wrong answers will be given a higher rank.
- If the tie still persists, then the candidate older in age is given the higher mark.
AIIMS MBBS Result 2020 Normalization Process
The Normalization Process denotes the merit or ranking of the candidates. The normalization of the marks will take place on the basis of the percentiles.
What are Percentile Scores?
The Percentile Scores are the scores which are on the basis of the relative performance of all the candidates who are appearing the examination. The Mark ranges from 100 to 0 for each group of examinees. There will be a highest and lowest scores in the scale. The Marks between the highest and lowest marks are then converted to the appropriate percentile scores.
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Seat Reservation and Number of Seats
The Reservation of the Seats according to the category is as follows-
|AIIMS Institute||Total Number of Seats||General category||OBC||SC||ST||OPH||Foreign|
|AIIMS New Delhi||107||50||27||15||8||5%||7|
|Total||807 Seats||400 Seats||215 Seats||121 Seats||64 Seats||40 (Horizontal)||7|
AIIMS MBBS Cutoff Ranks 2020
|All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi||37||256||1138||2825|
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar||1078||1034||16865||13905|
|All India Institute of Raipur||1099||1991||16297||23949|
AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2020
AIIMS MBBS Counselling will take place after the declaration of the AIIMS MBSS Result 2020. Candidates who get shortlisted on the merit list will be eligible to attend the MBBS Counselling 2020. There will be a total of three rounds of counselling for the candidates. The Counselling process will be held in July 2020. In this round, candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their AIIMS Scores, Ranks, Choices and Availability of the seats. At the time of counselling, candidates have to bring the necessary documents.
List of the Documents required at the time of counselling
- Set of Attested Copies of all the documents.
- 10th and 12th Class Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2020
- Call Letter of AIIMS MBBS
- Migration Certificate issued from the Institute last attended by the candidate.
- Six Recent Passport Size Photograph,
- Date of Birth Proof
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences releases the AIIMS MBBS Result 2020 soon after the completion of exam. The result will be available online on the official website. Candidates who qualify can attend the counselling round of AIIMS MBBS in July 2020.