AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2020: The NTA has released the NEET Admit Card, candidates can download it now. The direct link to download the hall ticket is provided below. It is a very important document that has to be carried by the candidate who is appearing in the exam. To download the Admit Card, you have to submit your Registration ID and Password. The hall ticket will be available for a limited period of time. Thus, the Candidates must download before the date of the examination. The AIIMS MBBS Admit Card includes all the details of the candidates and the examination. In this article, we have provided complete details about AIIMS MBBS 2020, important dates, the procedure to download, and much more. Moreover, now as the AIIMS Entrance Exam has been merged with NEET, thus the NEET Admit Card is what you basically need to download. Candidates will be able to download it from the official website of NTA (National Testing Agency).
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- NEET 2020 Hall Ticket has been released on 26th August 2020. The exam is scheduled for 13th September 2020. Hence, the students must download it before the examination. Do not forget to check all the details in it before downloading it.
AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2020
The AIIMS MBBS Hall Ticket further contains the exam details and information about the candidate appearing for the exam. After downloading the admit card, candidates should check whether there is an error or not. Further, in case of discrepancies, do contact the authorities. It is also important to be aware of all the important dates. The NEET Exam has been postponed due to the COVID-19. In addition, the revised dates are further provided below.
|The Release of the Admit Card 2020||26th August 2020|
|AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination/ NEET 2020||13th September 2020|
How to download AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2020?
As mentioned above, the AIIMS Admission Exam Hall Ticket will be released in online mode. Thus, it will be available for download on the official website of the exam conducting body. Furthermore, candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the hall ticket.
- Visit the Official Website of NTA – www.ntaneet.nic.in
- Click on the link that says – “Download AIIMS/ NEET Admit Card 2020”
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Submit your Registration ID and Password and click on the submit option.
- The Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the admit card.
Keep the printout safe until the completion of the Entrance Examination. If you find any errors or mismatch in the information of the admits card, then contact the Examination Conducting Authority before the date of the examination.
Details Printed on the Admit Card 2020
Candidates will be able to locate certain details on their NEET Hall Ticket. These details are provided for allowing invigilators to cross-check on the exam day. It helps them in verifying that the registered student has appeared for the exam. Further, the details that will be present on your admit card are as follows:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Domicile etc.
Details of the Examination
- Application Number of AIIMS MBBS 2020
- Medium of Language
- Exam Slot
- Date and Timing of the Examination
- Exam Centre Details
- Name and Address of AIIMS MBBS Exam Centre along with the city.
- List of Instructions that has to be followed by the candidates.
What to do if there is any mismatch in the information printed on the AIIMS MBBS Admit Card?
The Admit Card will be available in May 2020 and candidates must download the admission ticket before the date of the Examination. Candidates must check the admit card details carefully before downloading the admit card. In case of any discrepancy, immediately inform the authorities about the same. You can reach out to them either over mail or phone. Note that the candidates who will have discrepancies in the hall ticket will not be allowed to sit for the NEET Exam. Hence, ensure that the errors if any are corrected in your hall ticket.
Documents to be carried along with AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2020
The candidates must carry the below-listed documents along with the admit card to the exam hall. These documents are required for the verification procedure. The list of documents you must carry are as follows:
- Valid All India Institute of Medical Sciences Admit Card (both original and printout)
- One ID Proof (same as mentioned in the application form)
- Photograph (the one uploaded in the application form)
- Anyone of the following valid proof – (Passport/ Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID/Driving License)
Things That Are Restricted in the AIIMS MBBS Exam 2020
- Candidates must not carry any stationery items such as Pen, Pencil, Ruler etc. Everything will be provided in the Examination Hall.
- The Rough Work must be done on the backside of the admit card which has to be returned to the Invigilator.
- You should not carry any electronic gadgets such as Mobile Phones, Calculators, Pagers, etc.
- Candidates must not wear any headgear, belts, badges, etc.
- No text material, printed, or any other material.
Important Instructions on AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2020
- The Admit Card will be available online on the official website of AIIMS – www.aiimsexams.org or NTA – www.ntaneet.nic.in.
- Candidates must carry the original and the printout of the Admit Card.
- The Applicants must carry a valid Photo ID Proof and a recent passport size photograph.
- Candidates must download the Admit card before the date of the examination.
- Applicants must report the examination center before the reporting time of the examination.
Importance of AIIMS Hall Ticket 2020
The Admission Ticket will be available online in the month of May 2020. It is a mandatory document in the examination hall. This is because it serves as an Identity Proof for the candidate who is appearing in the exam. It contains all the details of the candidate and the examination. Hence, it is important to download the hall ticket. Not only this, but the AIIMS MBBS Hall Ticket will also be needed at the time of counselling.