The All India Institute of Medical Sciences will release the AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2020 in May 2020. The Admit Card will be released on the official website of AIIMS – www.aiimsexams.og. The AIIMS MBBS 2020 Admit Card is a very important document that has to be carried by the candidate who is appearing the exam. To download the Admit Card, you have to submit your Registration ID and Password. The Admit Card for AIIMS MBBS will be available for a limited period of time. Candidates are advised to download to download before the date of the examination. The AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2020 includes all the details of the candidates and the examination. In this article, we have provided complete details about AIIMS MBBS 2020, important dates, the procedure to download and much more.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2020
- The AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2020 will be released in May 2020.
- The All India Institute of Medical Sciences is the conducting body of AIIMS MBBS Exam.
- The Admit Card will be released a few days before the examination.
- Candidates will be able to download the Admit Card using their Registration ID and Password
- The Admit Card is a mandatory document that has to carried by the candidate along with the examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall without an Admit Card.
AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2020 Dates
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Tentative)|
|Starting Date of the Online Registration||November 2019|
|Closing Date of the Online Registration||January 2020|
|Code Generation of Final Registration||January/February 2020|
|Starting Date of Final Registration||February 2020|
|Closing Date of Final Registration||March 2020|
|The Release of AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2020||May 2020|
|AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination||May 2020|
How to download AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2020?
It is not that hard to download the AIIMS MBBS 2020 Admit Card. All you need to have is your Registration ID and Password. These are the two details that are required at the time of downloading the Admit Card.
The step by step process to download the AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2020 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of AIIMS – www.aiimsexams.org
- Click on the Link that says – “Download AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2020”
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Submit your Registration ID and Password and click on submit option.
- The Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the admit card.
Keep the printout safe until the completion of the Entrance Examination. If you find any errors or mismatch in the information of the admit card, then contact the Examination Conducting Authority before the date of the examination.
Details Printed on AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2020
The details that are printed on AIIMS MBBS 2020 Admit Card is as follows-
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Domicile etc.
Details of the Examination
- Application Number of AIIMS MBBS 2020
- Medium of Language
- Exam Slot
- Date and Timing of the Examination
Exam Centre Details
- Name and Address of AIIMS MBBS Exam Centre along with the city.
List of Instructions that has to be followed by the candidates.
What to do if there is any mismatch in information printed on the AIIMS MBBS Admit Card?
The AIIMS MBBS 2020 Admit Card will be released in May 2020 and candidates are advised to download the admit card before the Date of the Examination. Candidates are advised to check the admit card details carefully before downloading the admit card.
If any of the information is printed wrong then the candidates must immediately contact the Assistance Controller of AIIMS Exam in the given address below-
Assistant Controller – Examinations
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi- 110 608
Documents to be Carried along with AIIMS MBBS Admit card 2020
Candidates must carry the following documents along with AIIMS MBBS 2020 Admit Card-
- Valid AIIMS MBBS 2020 Admit Card (both original and printout)
- One ID Proof (same as mentioned in the application form)
- Photograph (the one uploaded in the application form)
- Anyone of the following valid proof – (Passport/ Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID/Driving License)
Things That Are Restricted in the AIIMS MBBS Exam 2020
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any stationary items such as Pen, Pencil, Ruler etc. Everything will be provided in the Examination Hall.
- The Rough Work has to be done on the back side of admit card which has to be returned to the Invigilator.
- No electronic gadgets such as Mobile Phones, Calculators, Pagers etc. are allowed in the Examination Centre.
- Candidates are not required to carry headgear, belts, badges etc.
- No text material, printed, or any other material.
Important Instructions on AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2020
- The AIIMS MBBS 2020 Admit Card will be released online on the official website of AIIMS- www.aiimsexams.org.
- Candidates must carry the original and the printout of the Admit Card.
- The Applicants must carry a valid Photo ID Proof and a recent passport size photograph.
- Candidates are advised to carry the Admit card before of the date of the examination.
- The Applicants must report the examination center before the reporting time of the examination.