Kakatiya University Hall Ticket 2020: The Controller of Examinations of Kakatiya University will issue the Hall Ticket of TS ICET and DOST Exam. The candidates who are already enrolled in some courses in the university must download the Admit Card of Kakatiya University Entrance Exam 2020. The students will have to appear for the term-end semester/annual exams. Therefore, all such students need to download Kakatiya University Degree Hall Ticket from the official website of the university. The Examination Branch releases the admit card for all the exams on its official website.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The State University in Warangal District of Telangana offers various UG, PG, as well as Distance Learning Courses for the candidates all across the country. The interested students can look for Kaktiya University Admission 2020 and apply for the course of their choice. In this article, we are giving the complete details of the Kakatiya University Hall Tickets 2020 as well as the process to download the hall ticket from the official website.
Katakiya University Degree Hall Ticket (ku.ac.in)
The Exam Branch and the Academic Council releases the Kakatiya University Degree Hall Tickets on its official website before the examination. The aspirants who are going to give the annual/semester exam need to download the admit card. The office uploads the admit card/hall ticket in online mode. No candidate will receive the hall ticket through speed post.
It is important to get Kakatiya University Degree Hall Ticket Download from the official website. However, we are also giving a direct link to download the hall ticket by entering the Registration Number and Date of Birth of the candidate. Hall ticket is an essential document for any examination. The candidates will have to show a valid Hall Ticket before entering the examination hall.
KU Hall Ticket Important Dates 2020
The official dates for the release of the Kakatiya University BA Hall Ticket fro the academic session 2020-21 is not known yet. However, we are giving a list of tentative dates on the basis of the events of the previous year. The following table gives the tentative dates for KU Hall Ticket Important Dates 2020
|Kakatiya University Application Form||May 20, 2020|
|Last date for applying||June 15, 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||July 2020|
|Exam date||July 29 to August 05, 2020|
|Declaration of the Results||August 2020|
How to Download KU Warangal Hall Ticket?
After the official release of the Kakatiya University, Degree Exam Hall Ticket candidates must download the admit card before the examination. The hall ticket for the semester/entrance exam is available only in online mode. Therefore, the candidates have to visit the official website to get access to the semester/annual exam Admit card. The process to download the admit card is given in the steps below:
- Candidates have to to the official website of Kakatiya University.
- In the next step, they have to click on the “Examination” section given on the Home page screen.
- Furthermore, a new page opens which says “Kakatiya University Examination Branch”. On this page, the candidates can find all the latest updates on the examination.
- Now, the candidates will have to click on Admit Card and then choose the course in which they are enrolled. They need to enter the credentials like Registration Number, Date of Birth and Course of Examination.
- After clicking on the link ‘Download Admit Card’ candidates can see the printed copy of their Hall Ticket on the computer screen.
- Students must save the admit card and take a print out of the same on an A4 size white page. They need to keep the admit card for any future reference.
- They must carry the admit card on the day of the exam. Otherwise, the officials won’t allow them to enter the exam hall.
Details Given on Katakiya University Hall Ticket?
The hall ticket is an important document which contains all the important details of the candidates. Therefore it is important that all the details are correct. Candidates must check all the important information given on Kakatiya University Degree Exam Hall Ticket after downloading it from the official website. We are giving a list of details that are imprinted on the admit card of Katakiya University. Students must carefully check and verify if all the details given on the hall ticket are correct. In case of any misprint or mistake in the details on the admit card the candidates must immediately contact the Examination Branch or call on the Helpline Number of Katakiya University. Here is the list of details given on the Hall Ticket of Katakiya University, Warangal:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Registration/Roll Number
- Course Applied
- Date of exam
- Exam Timing
- Address of the Venue of the Exam
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Stamp of the Controller of Examination
Documents Required Along With KU Hall Ticket
It is important for all the appearing candidates to carry Kakatiya University Hall Ticket 2020 on the day of the exam. Along with the admit card, the candidates must carry a valid identity proof. The invigilator verifies the identity of the candidate in order to avoid any forgery. Admit card is an essential document and if there is any defaulter then he/she won’t be allowed to appear in the examination. Therefore, it is necessary for the candidates to carry identity proof along with them to prove their identity. Here is a list of the documents which a candidate can show as a proof of their identity:
- Voter Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Permanent Driving License
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- List of Instructions for the Candidates
Important Instructions Regarding KU Hall Ticket
The officials of the Examination Council lay a few important instructions for the candidates. These instructions are clearly mentioned in the Kakatiya University PGCET Hall Tickets. The candidates must adhere to these instructions. They must carefully read all the instructions given in the admit card before going for the exam. Here are a few important instructions which a candidate must follow while appearing for the University Semester/Entrance Exam:
- Candidates must carry a copy of the Hall Ticket in original.
- They must carry any one of the proofs of their identity which can include (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID card).
- The admit card must not be damaged/torn in any case. If there is any misprint found in the hall ticket, then the candidate cannot enter the exam hall.
- College Identity Card (only for the semester/annual exams)
- In any course, if the numbers of applications are less than the number of intakes, the entrance test will not be conducted for such courses. (Note: This is applicable only in case of course which is offered at only one institute/college).
- Indulgence in any kind of malpractice (photo morphing, impersonation, copying, etc.) in the entrance test will attract punishment under the criminal laws.