AIPMST Result 2021: The scholarship test result is declared in online mode. It is further be released in the form of a merit list. The AIPMST 2021 result announced on 3rd August 2021. Candidates are ranked in order of merit in this list, as per their score in the AIPMST 2021 scholarship exam. The final result is prepared as per the solution key. In addition, the answer key contains the solutions to all the questions that are asked in the examination. This is released before the result declaration for allowing the students to calculate a rough score. Further, the students should take a printout of the AIPMST Result 2021, as it is required for future admission rounds. For complete details about the merit list results and the selection procedure, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AIPMST Result 2021
The AIPMST Primary & Secondary Merit List Result is published on the respective websites. Candidates get the rewards as per their score on the test. The scholarship layout is provided below for reference. The authorities further may send notifications regarding the release of the merit list on the registered phone number or mail. However, students should still be aware of all the important event dates.
AIPMST 2021 Schedule
|Important Events||Date||Time (Secondary)||Time (Primary)|
|Slot-I Date of Examination||25th July 2021||02:00 PM TO 05:00 PM||09:00 AM TO 12:00 PM|
|Slot-II Date of Examination||27th July 2021||02:00 PM – 5:00 PM||09:00 AM TO 12:00 PM|
|Slot-III Date of Examination||29th July 2021||02:00 PM – 5:00 PM||09:00 AM TO 12:00 PM|
|Slot-IV Date of Examination||31st July 2021||02:00 PM – 5:00 PM||09:00 AM TO 12:00 PM|
|Declaration of Result||3rd August 2021||10:00 AM||10:00 AM|
|Download Counselling Letter||to be announced Soon|
|Online Counselling Process – I||to be announced Soon|
|Online Counselling Process – II||to be announced Soon|
The medical scholarship is provided entirely on the basis of merit. Therefore, only the students who clear the written test are eligible for the medical scholarship. Candidates are further advised to check the eligibility criteria carefully. It should be checked thoroughly before filling the form. As the exam conducting body holds the right to cancel the application at any stage of admission if the student is found to be ineligible. Further, candidates can also apply for scrutiny after the result declaration.
How to Download All India Pre-Medical Scholarship Test Merit List Result?
As mentioned above, the AIPMST 2021 result is released in online mode only. Hence, the step-by-step guide to download and check the result is provided below. Only the students whose names are mentioned in the merit list can participate in counselling round. In addition, do not forget to take a printout of the result for future reference. Furthermore, the steps to download the merit list result are as follows:
- Visit the official websites, www.aipmstprimary.co.in & www.aipmstsecondary.co.in
- Now, log in by entering the registered mobile number and password.
- Then press enter and your result then appears on the screen. In the merit list PDF case, you need to press Ctrl+F and then enter either your name or application number. It shall then be highlighted in the PDF. Do check each detail on it carefully as there could be two students of the same name.
- Further, download your result and save it. Then take out at least 2-3 copies of it for future reference.
Thus, by following these steps you can easily download the merit list result. Candidates are called for counselling as per the merit rank only. Hence, you should check out the list carefully.
Pre-Medical Scholarship Test Eligibility Criteria
It is very important to check the Eligibility Criteria, as the admission of ineligible candidates is canceled. The authorities have the right to cancel the seat of the ineligible student even during counselling. Hence, carefully read all the eligibility conditions. The eligibility criteria of both the AIPMST Primary and Secondary are further explained below.
AIPMST Primary Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with 50% marks in all subjects. Moreover, the candidates appearing in the 12th exam can also appear for it provisionally.
- In addition, the total no. of attempts for Gen./ OBC is three, whereas for SC/ ST/ PH it is five.
- The applicants whose date of birth falls on or after 1 October 1995 are eligible to apply.
- Moreover, in the case of SC/ ST/ PH candidates, the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years. Note that the date of birth recorded in the Secondary Education/ University certificate.
AIPMST Secondary Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have passed the 12th class or equivalent exam with 60% marks in all subjects. Moreover, the candidates appearing in the 12th exam can also appear for it provisionally.
- In addition, the applicants whose date of birth falls on or after 1 October 1995 are eligible to apply.
- In the case of SC/ ST/ PH, the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e applicants who were born on or after 1 October 1990 can also apply.
- The total no. of attempts for general and OBC candidates is three. On the other side, SC/ ST/ PH can appear for the exam five times.
AIPMST Primary & Secondary Scholarship Layout is given down below. Note that a candidate has to satisfy the mentioned criteria for being eligible for awards. Moreover, all qualified candidates are eligible for a standard laptop.
|Section||Number of Eligible Applicants||Marks In Primary||Scholarship|
|A||500||Marks ≥ 85%||The tuition fee for the full 4 years|
|B||1000||75% ≤ Marks < 85%||The tuition fee for the full 1st year|
|C||3500||Marks < 75%||Standard Laptop|
|1: LAYOUT OF SCHOLARSHIP FOR STUDYING IN MBBS / BDS COURSES FOR GOVT. MEDICAL COLLEGE|
|2: LAYOUT OF SCHOLARSHIP FOR STUDYING IN MBBS / BDS COURSES FOR PRIVATE MEDICAL COLLEGE|
Distribution of Scholarship
As per the student’s score in the scholarship test, the rewards are distributed. The rewards for students with a different range of marks are different. Further, to ensure that the students are through the distribution of scholarship, the details are mentioned below. The scholarship is provided on the basis of merit only.
- The candidates with a rank of up to 10,000 have to apply for online counselling. Wherein, they have to follow the procedure of counselling. During the process, a candidate gets an option to choose the desired institute and branch. Moreover, the scholarship is provided after the completion of the admission process in the respective institute.
- In addition, the duration of applying for the registration is 2 weeks only. If the applicant fails to register in the given period of time, then they are not considered for the scholarship program. Hence, students should be aware of all the important events and dates.
- The students receive the scholarship in the month of December. Candidates receive it in their own/personal active bank accounts. Note that the amount is credited to the account, whose details were provided during registration. Therefore, students should provide the correct information. If the wrong details were provided, then the authorities won’t be responsible for the consequences.
- Moreover, the applicants must have their own bank accounts. The scholarship is not provided to candidates who do not have active bank accounts.
AIPMST Counselling 2021
The rounds of counselling begin soon after the AIPMST result 2021 declaration. This admission round is conducted for document verification and seat allotment. Candidates are called for counselling as per their rank on the merit list. The students of higher rank are given preference. In addition, the students have to carry a set of documents along for this round. Wherein, the details on the documents should match like that on the application form. If the selection committee finds any students non-suitable, then they can reject their applications then and there only. Furthermore, the scholarship and the allotted institute are provided on the day of counselling. Only merit students are eligible for this round. If any of the students does not appear for counselling, then his/ her application is rejected.
Further, the documents that the students must carry along for counselling are as follows:
- AIPMST Score Card
- Admit Card
- Admission Receipt/ Seat Allotment Certificate
- Migration Certificate (Original)
- Age Proof Certificate (Birth Certificate/ 10 Std. Admit Card/ Madhyamik)
- High Secondary/ 12th Pass Certificate and Marks Sheet
- Original Character Certificate from the head of the institution last attended
- ST/ SC/ OBC/ PH Certificate from a competent authority (if applicable).
- 10th Level Pass Certificate and marks sheet
Block- B, 109, First Floor, Sector- 5 Noida, Delhi (NCR), U.P- 201301
E-Mail: [email protected] | [email protected] | [email protected]
Phone No.: +91-9355111306 /7 /8 /9 /10
AIPMST 2021 – Additional Information
- All the information regarding the scholarship is sent to the registered students through SMS/ Mail. In addition, all these details are sent on the registered number and provided a mail ID. If any of the students have provided incorrect information, then the authorities wouldn’t be responsible if the notification does not reach them.
- In addition, the candidates are able to apply for scrutiny after the result. The notification regarding it is published on the official website.
- All the updates regarding the scholarship program shall be available on the AIPMST Official Website. Hence, students should check it out frequently for updates.
- Candidates should keep the admit card safe even after the exam as it is required during the admission procedure.
Thus, these are some of the additional details that the students should keep in mind.