AIPMST Result 2020: The exam conducting body will release the result on 13th June 2020. Note that the result of both AIPMST Primary & Secondary will be available on the same date. Moreover, the officials may release the result in the form of a merit list. It will indicate the names of the selected candidates. Note that the AIPMST Result 2020 will be as per the answer key. The answer key will be available before the result declaration. Further, candidates who will clear AIPMST 2020 will be eligible for the scholarship. This scholarship is for students who belong to economically poor backgrounds. The provided scholarship encourages students to achieve their goals.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AIPMST Result 2020
AIPMST Result will be released on the official websites. In addition, AIPMST Primary and Secondary Result will be released separately. However, the authorities will release it on the same day. The scholarship will be provided to students who have scored the minimum qualifying marks. Furthermore, the authorities may send a notification on the registered mobile no. or mail ID. The complete schedule of the medical scholarship program is given down below.
|Event||Date||Time (Secondary)||Time (Primary)|
|Last Date of Form Submission||30th November 2019||11:59 PM||11:59 PM|
|Edit Application Form||3rd to 5th April 2020||10:00 AM – 11:59 PM||10:00 AM – 11:59 PM|
|Download e-Admit Card||20th April 2020||10:00 AM||10:00 AM|
|Slot-I Date of Examination||09th May 2020||02:00 PM – 5:00 PM||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
|Slot-II Date of Examination||16th May 2020||02:00 PM – 5:00 PM||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
|Slot-III Date of Examination||23rd May 2020||02:00 PM – 5:00 PM||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
|Slot-IV Date of Examination||30th May 2020||02:00 PM – 5:00 PM||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
|Answer Key||31st May 2020||06:00 PM||06:00 PM|
|Declaration of Result||13th June 2020||10:00 AM||10:00 AM|
|Download Counselling Letter||13th June 2020||10:00 AM||10:00 AM|
|Online Counselling Process||18th June 2020||09:00 AM||09:00 AM|
Check – AIIMS Nursing Admit Card 2020
The medical scholarship is provided entirely on the basis of merit. Thus, for being eligible, applicants have to clear AIPMST. In addition, a candidate should also satisfy the eligibility criteria. The authorities have the right to cancel the admission of ineligible candidates at any point in time. Further, candidates can also apply for scrutiny after the result declaration.
How to Download AIPMST 2020 Result?
Candidates can refer to the following steps to download AIPMST 2020 Result. Moreover, you should take out a printout of it for future reference. The officials may ask for it during the admission process.
- Visit the official websites, www.aipmstprimary.co.in & www.aipmstsecondary.co.in
- Now, log in by entering the registered mobile number and password.
- Then press enter and your result will then appear on the screen.
- Further, download it and do take a printout.
You should have a hardcopy of your result. It can be required during the admission process. Further, candidates may also receive the result over mail. Note that the counselling round will begin soon after the result declaration. Moreover, only the selected candidates will be eligible for counselling round.
AIPMST Admission Procedure
- The authorities will select candidates on the basis of their performance in the Exam. Moreover, applicants caste, religion, and color will play no role in that.
- The process begins with the release of the application form. Candidates have to register themselves first and then submit the form before the due date.
- In addition, authorities will release the admit cards of students who had successfully submitted their application forms. Note that if you didn’t pay the application fee, then your form will not be accepted.
- Further, the candidates’ have to appear for AIPMST. The candidates who will clear it will then be eligible for the offered scholarship.
Furthermore, it is compulsory for all candidates to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Candidates should check it out, even before filling the application form. The eligibility criteria of both the primary and secondary AIPMST is slightly different. Moreover, the eligibility criteria of both of these are defined down below.
AIPMST Primary Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with 50% marks in all subjects. Moreover, the candidates appearing in the 12th exam can also appear for it provisionally.
- In addition, the total no. of attempts for Gen./ OBC is three, whereas for SC/ ST/ PH it is five.
- The applicants whose date of birth falls on or after 1 October 1995 are eligible to apply.
- Moreover, in the case of SC/ ST/ PH candidates, the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years. Note that the date of birth recorded in the Secondary Education/ University certificate.
AIPMST Secondary Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have passed the 12th class or equivalent exam with 60% marks in all subjects. Moreover, the candidates appearing in the 12th exam can also appear for it provisionally.
- In addition, the applicants whose date of birth falls on or after 1 October 1995 are eligible to apply.
- In the case of SC/ ST/ PH, the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e applicants who were born on or after 1 October 1990 can also apply.
- The total no. of attempts for general and OBC candidates is three. On the other side, SC/ ST/ PH can appear for the exam five times.
AIPMST Primary & Secondary Scholarship Layout is given down below. Note that a candidate has to satisfy the mentioned criteria for being eligible for awards. Moreover, all qualified candidates will be eligible for a standard laptop.
|Section||Number of Eligible Applicants||Marks In Primary||Scholarship|
|A||500||Marks ≥ 85%||Tuition fee for full 4 years|
|B||1000||75% ≤ Marks < 85%||Tuition fee for full 1st year|
|C||3500||Marks < 75%||Standard Laptop|
|1: LAYOUT OF SCHOLARSHIP FOR STUDYING IN MBBS / BDS COURSES FOR GOVT. MEDICAL COLLEGE|
|2: LAYOUT OF SCHOLARSHIP FOR STUDYING IN MBBS / BDS COURSES FOR PRIVATE MEDICAL COLLEGE|
Distribution of Scholarship
- The candidates will rank up to 10,000 have to apply for online counselling. Wherein, they have to follow the procedure of counselling. During the process, a candidate will get an option to choose the desired institute and branch. Moreover, scholarship will be provided after the completion of the admission process in the respective institute.
- In addition, the duration of applying for the registration is 2 weeks only. If the applicant fails to register in the given period of time, then they will not be considered for the scholarship program.
- The students will receive the scholarship in the month of December. Candidates will receive it in their own/personal active bank accounts. Note that the amount will be credited in the account, whose details were provided during registration.
- Furthermore, note that the applicants must have their own bank accounts. The scholarship will not be provided to candidates who do not have active bank accounts.
AIPMST 2020 Counselling
The counselling round will begin after the result declaration. All selected candidates have to take part in this round. In addition, it is basically conducted for document verification. Further, the AIPMST Counselling will take place online. The authorities will release the counselling letter online. Candidates will be able to download it from the official website. Furthermore, the seats will be allotted to students in respective nursing institutes after counselling only. You may have to submit certain documents during the process. Therefore, you should keep all the important documents ready before the counselling.