UP CPNET Counselling 2020: The counselling process will start after the result declaration. In addition, the counselling will take place in one to two rounds depending on the availability of the seats. The seats to ANM aspirants will be allocated as per their performance in the UP ANM Entrance Test. The Uttar Pradesh ANM Counselling will take place under the guidance of Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences. Further, through UP CPNET Counselling 2020 candidates will get enrolled in some of the top UP ANM colleges. For more details regarding the counselling process, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
UP CPNET Counselling 2020
The official dates of UP ANM Nursing Counselling haven’t been announced by the Authority. Thus, the result declaration dates are tentative. Through these dates, candidates can get an idea of the Counselling procedure of the schedule. Further, it is compulsory for all selected candidates to appear for this round. The selected candidates’ after this round will be eligible for admission to the ANM Nursing Schools of Uttar Pradesh state.
|Exam Date||– September 2020 –|
|Result Declaration||– September 2020 –|
|Merit List Release||– September 2020 –|
|Counselling||– September 2020 –|
Uttar Pradesh GNM/ANM Nursing Admission Counselling
The UP CPNET 2020 Counselling will take place soon after the declaration of the ANM Nursing Merit List. The counselling round will take place offline. That means, the candidates have to report the Institute along with the documents. Moreover, the candidates have to pay a sum of 500 rupees for the counselling round. You must submit 5000 rupees in cash or in the form of DD. The demand draft has to be in favor of “Finance Officer Paramedical A/C UPUMS”. This security amount will be refunded, in case the candidate does not get a seat or after the completion of the admission process. The candidates who will not join colleges after getting a seat will not get back this security amount.
How to Check UP CPNET Counselling Details?
The step by step process to check the CPNET 2020 Counselling details are –
- Visit the Official Website of UP ANM- www.cpnet.in or click on the link available here.
- Click on the Counselling Notification and check the details.
Documents Required during UP ANM Counselling 2020
There are certain documents that have to be carried along for UP ANM Counselling 2020 Procedure. The candidates failing to submit these documents may face inconvenience. It is advised to carry both photocopies and originals. Hence, the list of the documents that have to be carried in UP Nursing Counselling 2020 is as follows-
- Aadhar Card
- Result Copy
- C.P.N.E.T 2020 Admit Card
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Address Proof
- 5000 rupee DD
- Original Caste Certificate
CPNET Counselling 2020 – Important Instructions
- If CPNET Nursing Counselling is not completed on the same day, then it will be continued the next day.
- Candidates have to take care of their transport and food requirements.
- On the basis of the rank of the candidates, they will be eligible for the counselling.
- There are fewer seats than the no. of candidates called. Thus, the candidates who fail to appear for counselling may loose out their seats to others.
- Further, it is not necessary that the seats will be allotted to waiting list candidates. If the right candidates are found for all the seats then the counselling process will stop then and there only.
- If a candidate is not unable to attend the counselling round on the first day. Then he/she can join the next day. But the seat will be allotted from the remaining ones only.
ANM/GNM Course Fee 2020
ANM Course Fee is calculated by adding Entry Fee, Training Fee and Deposit Amount. The course fee will be slightly different for day scholars and hostelers. In addition, the below-given tables can be referred to for the details.
For Day Scholars:
|1||Entry Fee (One-time fee)||2000||2000|
|Rs 19, 500/-||Rs 25000/-￼|
|1||Entry Fee (One-time fee)||2000||2000|
|Rs 34, 300/-|
|Rs 29, 800/-|
The fee refund policy is as per university rules and regulations. Moreover, the same rules are applicable for the candidates who want to withdraw their admission from the respective college after fee submission.
Top Colleges for UP Nursing Admission 2020
These are some of the top GNM/ANM Colleges of UP. In addition, the candidates can choose any of these colleges for a bright future in this field. Moreover, the aim of these colleges is to prepare professionals, who can take care of equipment, provide medication and can set up OT. Furthermore, the below-given list consists of some of the top colleges of ANM in Uttar Pradesh.
- Aligarh School of Nursing, Aligarh
- DS Institute of Paramedical Science and Nursing, Ghaziabad
- GG School of Nursing and Paramedical, Agra
- GSRM Memorial College of Nursing, Lucknow
- IIMT College of Medical Sciences, Meerut
- Mangalayatan University, Aligarh
Career Scope In UP CPNET Nursing
There are a lot of job opportunities available for Nursing graduates. They have opportunities in a wide range of sectors. Thus, a GNM/ANM graduate can get a job in the following fields/sectors.
- Private hospitals/clinics
- Nursing homes
- Community health centers
- Government dispensaries
- Old Age Homes
UP ANM 2020 Result
The UP CPNET Nursing Result will be announced soon after the entrance exam. It will be available in online mode. In addition, the authorities may display it on the notice board as well. Candidates may have to login by entering credentials to check the result. Thus, you should keep the login details safe. Furthermore, the officials may announce the result in the form of a merit list. The complete details about a merit list are given below.
UPUMS GNM/ ANM Merit List 2020
UP CPNET Nursing Merit List will be released in online mode and thus will be available on the official website. This list will be prepared for ranking students in accordance with their performance in the qualifying exam. Further, only the students whose names will be there on the list will be eligible for counselling. Candidates will also be called for counselling as per the merit list only. In addition, the merit list will be released in PDF format. The students are advised to check all the details carefully on the list, as there could be two students of the same name.