Tripura GNM Admission 2021: Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of Tripura carries out the admission process for the GNM course. In addition, the GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) application form is released on DME, Tripura official website. In addition, GNM Nursing is a diploma course, which revolves around midwifery and healthcare. Further, selected candidates become eligible for admission in government and private GNM colleges located in Tripura. The authorities release a merit list after receiving all the applications. Furthermore, the seats are allotted to only the merit list students. For more information on the Tripura GNM Admission 2021 process, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Tripura GNM Admission 2021
For GNM Course Admission, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria. These are basically the conditions that each applicant must satisfy. Moreover, candidates should check it out before filling the application form. If any of the students is found to be ineligible, then the admission is terminated immediately. All the admission rounds are carried out as per the schedule, hence, candidates should be well-versed with important event dates.
|Release of Application Form||– August 2021 –|
|Application Form Submission Date||– September 2021 –|
|Admit Card||– September 2021 –|
|Date of Interview or Exam||– October 2021 –|
|Merit List||– To be Announced –|
|Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|Nomination Letter||– To be Announced –|
Check – GNM Nursing Syllabus
Tripura GNM Nursing Admission Process
- Candidates are admitted on the basis of merit.
- The applicants have to go through an entrance exam for admission.
- Further, the officials release a merit list. It indicates the names of selected candidates, who have secured the minimum qualifying marks.
- Then the merit list candidates have to appear for counselling round. It is the last round of the admission process. The seat allotment process is carried out on the day of counselling.
Tripura GNM Application Form
Tripura GNM Nursing 2021 Application Form process is carried out in online mode only. All candidates have to fill the form for being eligible for admission. The details on the application form should be filled in as per the official documents only. The details mentioned in it are used for further processes. Therefore, make sure that you provide true and correct information. Candidates must submit the form before the due date.
- Both male and female candidates are eligible.
- The applicant must be above the age of 17 years.
- In addition, an applicant should not be more than 35 years at the time of admission.
- Only Indian citizens can apply for the offered course. Moreover, a candidate should be a permanent resident of the Tripura state.
- The applicant should have a valid domicile certificate from Tripura state.
- Further, the candidate should have passed HSC or equivalent exam from a recognized board. The candidate should have had English, Chemistry, Biology, Physics in the HSC exam.
GNM Admit Card Tripura
Your Tripura GNM Admit Card 2021 acts as an entry pass. All candidates have to carry it to the exam hall. In addition, the authorities release it on their website. Note that they issue release admit cards to candidates who successfully submit their application forms. No candidate is allowed to enter the exam hall without it. Therefore, make sure that you download it and take a printout of it. Further, it consists of a lot of essential details. The details that are mentioned on the hall ticket are as follows:
- Candidates’ Name
- Guardians/ Father’s Name
- Exam Center Details
- Exam Date
- Application Number
Check – Indian Nursing Council
Tripura GNM/ ANM Exam Pattern
- The exam is likely to be conducted in offline mode.
- Objective types of questions are asked in the exam.
- The questions are asked from general healthcare and midwifery.
- In addition, candidates have to complete their exams within a given period of time.
Tripura GNM Merit List 2021
This list is prepared on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. GNM Merit List is published on the state medical council’s official site. Only merit list candidates shall be eligible for further admission process. Further, this list helps in segregating candidates in order of merit. The candidates are called for counselling rounds as per this list only. The list may not be available in any other medium. In addition, the officials release separate merit lists for male and female candidates.
Tripura GNM Nursing Counselling
Tripura GNM Interview rounds begin soon after the release of the merit list. All merit list candidates have to be present in person. The candidates who do not appear for the round may lose out their seats to other candidates. Moreover, do carry originals and attested copies of all the necessary documents. The candidates are admitted only after the verification of documents. Note that the selection committee can reject the application of any candidates. However, it only happens if false documents are submitted. The authorities have divided the counselling process into the following rounds.
- Choice Filling Round
- Seat Allotment Procedure
- Document Verification Process
A candidate has to clear all these rounds. Further, in case of an emergency, your parents or guardians can act as a proxy, if you are unable to appear for the round. But, you should contact the authorities regarding it first. They can directly cancel the applications of absentees without any intimidation. Therefore, do not forget to inform the authorities regarding it. The seats are allotted on this day only. In addition, officials mention the date of joining college on the day of counselling only.