Tripura GNM Admission 2020 will be carried out on the basis of merit. The candidates have to fill and submit the application form to apply for the course. In addition, the form GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) Course admission will be available on the official site. In addition, GNM is a diploma course, which revolves around midwifery and healthcare. Further, selected candidates will get admission in government and private GNM colleges located in Tripura. The authorities will release a merit list after receiving all the applications. Furthermore, merit list candidates will be eligible for Tripura GNM Admission 2020. The admission process will be under the control of the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tripura.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Tripura GNM Admission 2020
For GNM Course Admission, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria. The officials will define the eligibility criteria. Moreover, candidates should check it out before filling the application form. Note that the officials can cancel the admission of ineligible candidates at any stage. Further, you can check out all the important dates and events in the table given below.
|Release of Application Form||– 3rd Week of July 2020 –|
|Application Form Submission Date||– July 2020 –|
|Admit Card||– August 2020 –|
|Date of Interview or Exam||– August 2020 –|
|Merit List||– September 2020 –|
|Counselling||– September 2020 –|
|Nomination Letter||– September 2020 –|
Check – GNM Nursing Syllabus
The official notification will be released on the official site. Note that you may not receive any notification regarding it. Thus, do check the official site frequently. We will also update as soon as any notification will be available.
Tripura GNM Nursing Admission Process
- Candidates will be admitted on the basis of merit.
- The applicants have to go through an entrance exam for admission.
- Further, the officials will release a merit list. It will indicate the names of selected candidates, who have secured the minimum qualifying marks.
- Then the merit list candidates have to appear for counselling round. It is the last round of the admission process. The seat allotment process will be carried out on the day of counselling.
Tripura GNM Application Form
Tripura GNM Nursing 2020 Application Form will be available on the official website. All candidates have to fill the form for being eligible for admission. In addition, the form will be available online. It may not be available in any other medium. Further, you should fill the form carefully. The details mentioned in it will be used for further processes. Therefore, make sure that you provide true and correct information. The candidates will have to submit the form before the given date. The officials will not accept any form after that.
- Both male and female candidates are eligible.
- The applicant must be above the age of 17 years.
- In addition, an applicant should not be more than 35 years at the time of admission.
- Only Indian citizens can apply for the offered course. Moreover, a candidate should be a permanent resident of the Tripura state.
- The applicant should have a valid domicile certificate of Tripura state.
- Further, the candidate should have passed HSC or equivalent exam from a recognized board. The candidate should have had English, Chemistry, Biology, Physics in the HSC exam.
GNM Admit Card Tripura
Your Tripura GNM Admit Card 2020 will act as an entry pass. All candidates have to carry it to the exam hall. In addition, the authorities will release it on their website. Note that they will release admit card of candidates who had successfully submitted their application forms. No candidate will be able to enter the exam hall without it. Therefore, make sure that you download it and take a printout of it. Further, it consists of a lot of essential details. The following details will be mentioned on your admit card.
- Candidates’ Name
- Guardians/Father’s Name
- Exam Center Details
- Exam Date
- Application Number
Check – Indian Nursing Council
Tripura GNM/ANM Exam Pattern
- The exam is likely to be conducted in offline mode.
- There will be objective type of questions.
- The questions will be around general healthcare and midwifery.
- In addition, candidates have to complete their exams within a given period of time.
Tripura GNM Merit List 2020
This list will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. This GNM Merit List will be available on the official site. Only merit list candidates will be eligible for further admission process. Further, this list helps in segregating candidates in order of merit. The candidates will be called for counselling round as per this list only. The list may not be available in any other medium. In addition, the officials will release separate merit lists for male and female candidates.
Tripura GNM Nursing Counselling
Tripura GNM Interview round will begin soon after the release of the merit list. All merit list candidates have to be present in person. The candidates who will not appear for the round may lose out their seats to other candidates. Moreover, do carry originals and attested copies of all the necessary documents. The candidate will be admitted only after the verification of documents. Note that the selection committee can reject the application of any candidates. However, it will only happen if false documents are submitted. The authorities have divided the counselling process into the following rounds.
- Choice Filling Round
- Seat Allotment Procedure
- Document Verification Process
A candidate has to clear all these rounds. Further, in case of an emergency, your parents or guardians can act as a proxy, if you are unable to appear for the round. But, you should contact the authorities regarding it first. They can directly cancel the applications of absentees without any intimidation. Therefore, do not forget to inform the authorities regarding it. The seats will be allotted on this day only. In addition, officials will mention the date of joining college on the day of counselling only.