Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2021 begins soon after the result declaration. It is managed by the Society for Tripura Medical College and Dr. BRAM Teaching Hospital. Only selected candidates can appear for this round. In addition, the venue, time, and date of counselling detail shall be updated on the official website (www.tmc.nic.in). Candidates should carry all the essential documents along to the venue. You should have both the originals and the attested photocopies. Moreover, make sure that you reach on time. In addition, Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2021 takes place in the order of merit. Candidates should have complete knowledge about the TMC Nursing Admission Process. For more details regarding the process, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2021
The authorities haven’t released an official notification regarding the process. However, we update it here, as soon as it is made available. TMC BSc Nursing Counselling may begin in the first week of August 2021. The process of document verification is carried out in this round. Further, seats are allotted on the day of counselling. Furthermore, selected candidates have to deposit the admission fees on the prescribed date. Note that the admission process gets completed only after the submission of admission fees. The complete schedule of the TMC Nursing Exam is given down below.
|Release of Application Form||– May 2021 –|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||– Last Week of June 2021 –|
|Admit Card||– First Week of July 2021 –|
|Exam Date||– Second Week of July 2021 –|
|Result||– Second Week of July 2021 –|
|Counselling Round||– First Week of August 2021 –|
Check – Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021
The selected candidates get admission to B.Sc Nursing Course. It is a 4-year degree course. In addition, it is a professional course in the field of medicine and healthcare. This course prepares professionals who can handle competencies at various healthcare organizations.
TMC BSc Nursing Selection Process 2021
The selection of candidates is done on the basis of merit. In addition, the complete process takes place under Tripura College of Nursing, Hapania, Agartala. Further, the candidates’ performance in the entrance exam is taken into consideration. The qualified candidates then have to appear for the counselling round. Moreover, the candidates who clear all these rounds shall be eligible for admission to the provided course.
- Both male and female candidates can apply for the course.
- Only Indian citizens can apply for the course.
- A candidate should not be more than 25 years and less than 17 years of age.
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 or pre-degree exam or 12 years of schooling from a recognized board with PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English. In addition, the candidate should have scored 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST) in it.
- Moreover, the State Government Reservation Policy (SC&ST) is followed. In addition, 5% reservation for disabled candidates as per INC norms. In case of disability for locomotor of 40% to 50% of the lower extremity, the eligibility criteria with regard to qualification and age shall be the same as for other nursing programs.
- The candidate should be medically fit
Candidates should carefully check the eligibility criteria. The selection committee can cancel the admission of ineligible candidates at any point in time. Moreover, their decision is the final one.
|Category||No. of Seats|
- Candidates’ comparative merit shall be determined on the basis of their marks in the qualifying exam in English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- In case, the total marks are still the same in the above subjects, then their position in the merit list can be determined on the basis of total marks in the above subjects except for English.
- In case of a further tie, the candidates who have more marks in Biology should be considered.
- Further, if there is still a tie, then the candidate with more marks in Chemistry is preferred.
- In case of a further tie, candidates with more marks in Physics are ranked higher in the merit list.
Check – RUHS BSc Nursing Counselling
Tripura Medical College Nursing Counselling – Important Documents
The candidates have to present the below-mentioned documents. Candidates should carry the documents in original along with one photocopy of each self-attested. Note that each document should be verified by the selection committee. Furthermore, a candidate has to clear all these rounds for being eligible for admission.
- Permanent Resident Certificate/ Proof of Indian Nationality/ Aadhar Card
- Mark Sheet of Higher Secondary (10+2) Exam or any equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Admit Card of the H.S (10+2) Exam
- Pass Certificate/ Admit Card of SSLC/ Madhyamik Examination as proof of age
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
- Disability Certificate issued by the Authorized Medical Board of State Government (If Applicable)
- Nationalized bank draft of 1500 rupees as a prospectus fee.
Tripura Medical College Nursing Entrance Exam Question Paper
The authorities may release the question paper on their official website. Candidates’ can refer to it for cross-checking. Further, they can calculate a rough score. Moreover, candidates planning to appear for the exam can also refer to it. You get a brief idea about the exam pattern after referring to it. The officials release it along with the answer key. You may not receive any notification regarding its release. Thus, do check the concerned sites regularly.
Tripura BSc Nursing Answer Key
The officials may release the answer key. It is released before the Tripura Medical College Nursing Result 2021. Candidates’ can download it from the official website. It consists of answers to all the questions, which are asked in the entrance exam. Moreover, the result is prepared in accordance with this answer key only. The candidates may not be able to challenge it. But, if the authorities allow so, then we will update it out here. In addition, it should be released in PDF format.