Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2020 will begin soon after the result declaration. It will be managed by the society for Tripura Medical College and Dr. BRAM Teaching Hospital. Only selected candidates can appear for this round. In addition, the venue, time and date of counselling detail will be updated on the official website (www.tmc.nic.in). Candidates should carry all the essential documents along to the venue. You should have both the originals and the attested photocopies. Moreover, make sure that you reach on time. In addition, Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2020 will take place in the order of merit. Candidates should have complete knowledge about the TMC Nursing Admission Process. For more details regarding the process, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2020
The authorities haven’t released an official notification regarding the process. However, we will update it here, as soon as it will be available. TMC BSc Nursing Counselling may begin in the first week of August 2020. The process of document verification is carried out in this round. Further, seats will be allotted on the day of counselling. Furthermore, selected candidates will have to deposit the admission fees on the prescribed date. Note that the admission process will get completed only after the submission of admission fees. The complete schedule of the TMC Nursing Exam is given down below.
|Release of Application Form||– May 2020 –|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||– Last Week of June 2020 –|
|Admit Card||– First Week of July 2020 –|
|Exam Date||– Second Week of July 2020 –|
|Result||– Second Week of July 2020 –|
|Counselling Round||– First Week of August 2020 –|
Check – Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020
The selected candidates will get admission to B.Sc Nursing Course. It is a 4-year degree course. In addition, it is a professional course in the field of medicine and healthcare. This course prepares professionals who can handle competencies at various healthcare organizations.
TMC BSc Nursing Selection Process 2020
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of merit. In addition, the complete process will take place under Tripura College of Nursing, Hapania, Agartala. Further, the candidates’ performance in the entrance exam will be taken into consideration. The qualified candidates will then have to appear for the counselling round. Moreover, the candidates who will clear all these rounds will be eligible for admission in the provided course.
- Both male and female candidates can apply for the course.
- Only Indian citizens can apply for the course.
- A candidate should not be more than 25 years and less than 17 years of age.
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 or pre-degree exam or 12 years of schooling from a recognized board with PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English. In addition, the candidate should have scored 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in it.
- Moreover, the State Government Reservation Policy (SC&ST) will be followed. In addition, 5% reservation for disabled candidates as per INC norms. In case of disability for locomotor of 40% to 50% of the lower extremity, the eligibility criteria with regard to qualification and age will be the same as for other nursing programs.
- The candidate should be medically fit
Candidates should carefully check the eligibility criteria. The selection committee can cancel the admission of ineligible candidates at any point in time. Moreover, their decision will be the final one.
|Category||No. of Seats|
- Candidates’ comparative merit shall be determined on the basis of their marks in the qualifying exam in English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- In case, the total marks are still the same in the above subjects, then their position in merit list will be determined on the basis of total marks in the above subjects except for English.
- In case of a further tie, the candidates who has more marks in Biology should be considered.
- Further, if there is still a tie, then the candidate with more marks in Chemistry will be preferred.
- In case of a further tie, candidates with more marks in Physics will be ranked higher in the merit list.
Check – RUHS BSc Nursing Counselling
Tripura Medical College Nursing Counselling – Important Documents
The candidates will have to present the following documents. Candidates should carry the documents in original along with one photocopy of each self-attested. Note that each document will be verified by the selection committee. Furthermore, a candidate have to clear all these rounds for being eligible for admission.
- Permanent Resident Certificate/Proof of Indian Nationality/ Aadhar Card
- Mark Sheet of Higher Secondary (10+2) Exam or any equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Admit Card of the H.S (10+2) Exam
- Pass Certificate/ Admit Card of SSLC/ Madhyamik Examination as proof of age
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
- Disability Certificate issued by the Authorized Medical Board of State Government (If Applicable)
- Nationalized bank draft of 1500 rupees as a prospectus fee.
Tripura Medical College Nursing Entrance Exam Question Paper
The authorities may release the question paper on their official website. Candidates’ can refer to it for cross-checking. Further, they will be able to calculate a rough score. Moreover, candidates planning to appear for the exam can also refer to it. You will get a brief idea about the exam pattern after referring to it. The officials will release it along with the answer key. You may not receive any notification regarding its release. Thus, do check the concerned sites regularly.
Tripura BSc Nursing Answer Key
The officials may release the answer key. It will be available before the release of Tripura Medical College Nursing Result 2020. Candidates’ will be able to download it from the official website. It consists of answers to all the questions, which were asked in the entrance exam. Moreover, the result will be prepared in accordance with this answer key only. The candidates will not be able to challenge it. But, if the authorities allow so, then we will update it out here. In addition, it will be available in PDF format.