Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 is conducted for the aspirants of the B.Sc Nursing course. It is conducted by Tripura College of Nursing. In addition, interested candidates have to appear for the exam. The authorities grant admission to candidates on the basis of merit. Thus, the selection is done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the entrance exam. To apply for the course, candidates have to submit the application form. Moreover, make sure that you submit your form before the due date. For more details regarding Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2021, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2021
Note that only candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria can appear for the exam. Thus, do check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. TMC B.Sc Nursing Exam Application Form is made available on the official website. Further, candidates should be aware of all the important dates. The officials do not accept forms submitted after the due date. You can check out all the important dates in the table given below.
|Release of Application Form||– May 2021 –|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||– Last Week of June 2021 –|
|Admit Card||– First Week of July 2021 –|
|Exam Date||– Second Week of July 2021 –|
|Result||– Second Week of July 2021 –|
|Counselling Round||– First Week of August 2021 –|
Check – GNM Question Papers
Furthermore, B.Sc Nursing is a degree course. It is a 4-year undergraduate course. In addition, BSc Nursing graduates have a lot of career options. You can work in various different fields. Further, candidates can also go for M.Sc Nursing.
TMC BSc Nursing Entrance Exam Application Form 2021
- TMC Nursing Application Form is released on the official website. The candidates can download it from there. You should fill the application form carefully. The details you mention on it are used for further admission processes.
- The candidates have to download the form and take a printout of it. Further, they can submit it either by post or in person at the college.
- Furthermore, 1500 rupees is the application fee. This amount is as per the last year. The officials may increase the amount for the 2021 session. We shall update you as soon as the official notification is out. Candidates can submit it by Demand Draft.
- This demand draft along with the filled application form and all the necessary documents has to be submitted.
Tripura Medical College BSc Nursing Admission Process
The authorities follow set norms during the admission process. They admit candidates on the basis of merit. Moreover, candidates have to submit the necessary documents. The details of the admission procedure are further as follows:
- The candidates are admitted on the basis of their performance in the TMC Nursing Entrance Exam.
- In addition, officials release a rank list to indicate the names of selected candidates. The candidates are ranked in order of merit in this merit list.
- Further, after the result declaration, counselling process starts. It is the last round of the admission process. Moreover, you need to carry all the essential documents along for this round. The seats are allotted only after the verification of documents.
- Moreover, the seats are allotted in accordance with the no. of available seats.
The basic qualification criteria for this course are mentioned down below. Moreover, the admission of ineligible candidates can get canceled at any stage. You can refer to the below point to check whether you are eligible for admission or not.
- The candidate should not be more than 25 years and less than 17 years of age.
- Both male and female candidates can apply for the course.
- In addition, only Indian citizens can apply for the course.
- Further, a candidate should have passed 10+2 or pre-degree exam or 12 years of schooling from a recognized board. The candidate should have PCB and English. In addition, the candidate should have scored 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST).
- Furthermore, the candidate should be medically fit.
- Moreover, the State Government Reservation Policy (SC&ST) is followed. In addition, 5% reservation for disabled candidates as per INC norms. In case of disability for locomotor of 40% to 50% of the lower extremity, the eligibility criteria with regard to qualification and age is be the same as for other nursing programs.
|Category||No. of Seats|
Check – Tripura GNM Admission 2021
The fee structure shown below is as per the 2020 Brochure. We shall update you if any changes are made in the fee structure for the 2021 session.
Method of Payment
The students can pay the fee through NEFT/ RTGS. In addition, you can also submit it at the cash section of the institution by A/C Payee Demand Draft. The demand draft has to be in favor of “TMC & Dr. BRAM Teaching Hospital”. Further, you can refer to the following details for paying the fee.
- Account Name: Society for Tripura Medical College and Dr. BRAM Teaching Hospital
- Account Number: 30988719585
- Bank Name: State Bank of India
- Branch: Tripura Medical College
- IFSC Code: SBIN0017392
Furthermore, the link to the Application Form and Brochure is given down below. Candidates can check it out to understand the admission process. The officials release a similar brochure for the 2021 session soon.
- Mar Sheets of Higher Secondary Exam or any equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Admit Card of HSC (10+2) Exam
- Aadhar Card/ Proof of Indian Nationality/ Permanent Resident Certificate
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Nationalized bank draft of 1500 rupees as prospectus fee.
- 4-5 Recent passport size photograph
Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Pattern
- Duration: 1 Hr 30 minutes
- Question Type: MCQ
- Medium Of Test: English
- Total Marks: 100
- No. of Questions: 100
- Correct Answer: 1 Mark
- Syllabus: Class 12th or equivalent standard
- Moreover, Negative marking is not applicable.
|Subjects||No. Of Questions|
|Biology (Zoology & Botany)||60|
TMC BSc Nursing Exam Admit Card 2021
The Admit Card acts as an entry pass. Thus, no candidate is allowed to enter the exam hall without it. The authorities release it on their website. Moreover, you can also collect it from the principal’s office. TMC B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Admit Card is not sent through the post. In addition, the officials release the admit card of candidates who have successfully submitted their application form. You may not receive any notification regarding its release from the authorities. However, we shall update you as soon as it is available. You can also check out the official site for updates.
Tripura Medical College Nursing Entrance Exam Result
TMC BSc Nursing Exam Result 2021 is made available on the official website. You may have to enter your login details for downloading the result. The candidates can also check out the college notice board for the same. In addition, officials may release the result in the form of a merit list. A candidate has to score minimum qualifying marks for being eligible for admission. Further, merit list candidates have to go through counselling round. Candidates should keep a photocopy of their results. The officials may ask for it during admission.
TMC BSc Nursing Counselling 2021
This is the last round of the admission process. It is conducted for the verification of documents. Moreover, all merit list candidates have to appear for this round. The applications of absentees get rejected. However, in case of an emergency, you should contact the authorities. If they allow, then your guardians/ parents can act as a proxy. Furthermore, make sure that you carry all the essential documents along. Candidates should carry originals and photocopies of documents. The selection committee can ask you to produce any document. Furthermore, seats are allotted only after the verification of documents. If any of the documents are false according to the selection committee, then they have the right to reject the application of such candidates.
B.Sc Nursing Question Paper 2021
The exam conducting body may release the question paper on their website. In addition, it is usually released for allowing candidates to cross-check. Further, candidates who want to appear for this exam can refer to it as well. It shall give them a brief idea about the exam pattern. Candidates can practice it to understand the standard of the asked questions.
TMC BSc Nursing Entrance Exam Answer Key
It consists of answers to all the questions asked in the entrance exam. The authorities release it before the result declaration. Moreover, the result is prepared in accordance with this answer key. Candidates cannot challenge this answer key. However, if the officials allow so, then we update it out here. It helps in maintaining a transparent relationship between the students and authorities. Furthermore, the officials may release it in PDF format.