Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2020: The Entrance Examination will be conducted on 11th Sept. 2020. In addition, the result will be declared soon after the exam. Candidates should keep visiting the website, as you may not receive any notification regarding the same. Check the registration process start date and other important dates below. The Indian Army conducts the entrance exam every year for the admission to B.Sc. course. Only female candidates can apply for this course. In addition, for admission, candidates have to clear the entrance exam. The candidates who will clear the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2020 will be able to pursue the B.Sc. course of 4 years. The application form will be available on the official website.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Army Nursing Admit Card 2020 has been released, the eligible candidates can download it through the provided link. In addition, do not forget to check all the details on it before downloading the hall ticket.
- The Indian Army Nursing Exam will now be conducted on 11th September 2020. Candidates’ should check the concerned websites frequently for updates.
- Note that the Entrance Exam has been postponed due to the effect of the Coronavirus. Thus, the admit card may not release on the scheduled date. However, the new schedule will be released by the authorities soon. For any queries, the students can contact the officials over mail ([email protected]) or Call on 011-23092294.
- Army BSc Nursing 2020 Application Form is now available. The applicants should fill in the form after reading all the instructions. Moreover, make sure that you fill and submit the form before the due date.
- Indian Army BSc Nursing Official Notification has been released. The registration process will start from 14 November 2019. Moreover, candidates can register till 02 December 2019. The official notification is given down below.
The seat matrix is also available. Thus, the candidates’ can check how many seats are available in each institute. Further, you can also check out the tentative date of result declaration in it.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020
The schedule of the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Admission Process will be made available on the official website. The date regarding the release of the Application form will be mentioned in the Information Brochure. Candidates who are planning on applying for the exam are required to keep themselves updated regarding the Important dates so that any of the important events are not missed. All the important dates of events are mentioned in the table given below.
|Application Form for Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing will be available from||14 November 2019|
|Last Date for the submission of the Application Form||02 December 2019|
|The Admit Card will be available from|
31st August 2020
|Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Entrance Exam will be in|
11th September 2020
|The Result will be declared on|
|Interview with Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2020 will be held on|
Check – B.Sc Nursing Course Details
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admission Process 2020
- The candidates will be admitted on the basis of merit. Thus, a candidate’s performance in the entrance exam will be taken into consideration.
- Further, the officials will release the result on their Official Website. The candidates who will score the minimum qualifying marks will be eligible for admission.
- After the result declaration, the selected candidates have to appear for the interview round. It is compulsory for all candidates to appear for this round. Further, the absentees may lose out their seats to other deserving candidates. Therefore, make sure that you are available on the day of counselling.
- Furthermore, the seat allotment process will be carried out on the day of counselling. The candidates should carry all the essential documents along for this round.
- The candidates also have to go through a medical test. Moreover, candidates will be admitted only after clearing all these rounds.
The eligibility in order to apply for the B.Sc. course of 4 years has been prescribed by the examination conducting body. Candidates who are found not fulfilling the criteria will not be eligible to proceed with the admission procedure further. It must be noted that eligibility is an important part and those who will be found not fulfilling the eligibility at the time of the admission will not be eligible to proceed further. Go through the basic eligibility of the Military Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 from the points below.
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- Only the female candidates are eligible to apply for this exam.
- Female candidate who is Unmarried/divorcee/legally separated or widow without encumbrances is eligible to apply.
- The candidate must have passed class 12th in one attempt and must have the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany/Zoology) and English and must have secured not less than 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board or University. Candidates appearing for the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- In addition, the candidate should be born between 01st October 1994 and 30th September 2002.
- The minimum height of the female candidate should not be less than 148 cm.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020
The candidates who are planning on appearing for the exam have to fill up the Application Form and do the registration in order to proceed for the admission procedure further. The candidates have to provide the correct information in the Application Form. It is advised that before proceeding for the Application Form candidate must go through the details mentioned in the Information Brochure. Moreover, candidates should make sure that no mistake is made while filling the application form.
Applicants while filling the form should check whether they are fulfilling the eligibility criteria or not. Those who will be found not abiding with the mentioned eligibility will not be allowed to proceed for the admission procedure further. They will be liable for the cancellation of the candidature at the time of the final admission. The final submission of the Military B.Sc. Nursing Application Form will only be after the payment of the Application Fee. Further, incomplete applications will not be accepted by the authorities. The Application Form has to be provided with the Personal Details, Academic details, contact information and uploading of the required documents.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Examination Pattern
The exam conducting body has prescribed the examination pattern. Candidates who will be appearing for the exam must keep themselves updated with the pattern of the examination. Go through the procedure in detail below.
The written examination will be of 90 minutes and it will be of objective type in nature. The exam will be of 150 marks in total. Only the candidates who will clear this exam will be called for the interview round. The subjects to be covered in the written test are as follows:
- General English
- General Intelligence
Candidates who will qualify in the written test will be invited for the interview round. The final merit of the candidates for admission shall be decided by the combined marks of the interview and written test. Based on merit, they shall have to appear for the medical test on passing both the rounds.
Once the interview round is over, a meritious candidate shall be invited for the medical test in which they must appear before a Special Medical Board (SMB). Declaration of Candidates as Fit/Unfit will be informed by the President of the Medical board including the procedure of requesting for Appeal/Review Medical Board.
Written Test Centers
This list of exam centers is as per the last year’s record. Thus, for this session, the centers may change. We will update it out here. Further, the candidates will have to choose from the following centers. Candidates will have a choice to opt for any of them.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020
The admit card will be available on the official website. Those who have successfully submitted the application form will be eligible to download the Indian Army Nursing Admit Card from the officially released link. Further, the applicants will have to provide the essential credentials in order to download the Admit Card. The candidates have to carry the admit card along to the exam hall. No candidate will be able to enter an exam hall without it. Thus, it is a mandatory document and its absence will prohibit the candidate from appearing for the exam. Candidate must go through the details mentioned on the Admit Card very carefully. In case if any of the detail mentioned on the admit card is found to be incorrect, the applicants are advised to contact the examination conducting body immediately. Furthermore, the following details will be present on your admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Course Name
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Date and Timing of the exam
- Allotted centre of the exam
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Result 2020
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Result will be released in an online mode. Candidates who have successfully appeared for the exam will be provided with the Result list available in a PDF format. The result PDF mentions the scores of the candidates who appeared for the exam. Those who will qualify the interview round will have to appear for the Medical exam. The final admission will be provided on the basis of the aggregate score. The direct link will be available on the website.
Indian Army BSc Nursing Counselling
This is the last round of the admission process. All merit list candidates have to appear for this round. In addition, candidates should carry all the required documents along. Indian Army Nursing Interview Round details will be available on the official website. Further, the candidates will also have to go through a medical test. The applicants who will clear all these rounds will be eligible for admission. You may not receive any notification regarding it. Therefore, do check the concerned sites regularly. The absentees may lose out their seats to other deserving candidates. However, in case of an emergency, you should contact the authorities.