Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021: The Indian Army Nursing application process is concluded, now the admit card to the eligible students will be issued. This national-level exam is conducted every year for offering admission to a four-year nursing course. It is conducted by the Directorate General of Medical Services (Indian Army). In addition, only female candidates are eligible to apply for the offered course. The applicants are further required to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. It is necessary for all the applicants to satisfy the eligibility conditions. Further, the admit card is issued to students who submit the form on time. Note that without the hall ticket, no students can sit for the Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021 exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The Application Form submission date is over. Now the Admit Card will be released soon for the eligible students.
- Indian Army 2021 Nursing Brochure is available. Candidates must go through it to understand the admission process, exam pattern, and selection criteria better. – Army BSc Nursing 2021 Information Brochure
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021
The admission is further granted to students as per their performance in the exam and in the personal interview round. Moreover, the first step of the admission process is the application form. The Army Nursing Admission Form is made available for a limited period of time. Thus, the students should have an idea about the dates of the important events. Further, all the important events and dates are mentioned in the below table.
|Date of Online Registration / Form filling||17th February 2021|
|Last Date for Online Submission of Application||10th March 2021|
|Admit Card downloading||– March/ April 2021 –|
|Date of Examination||– April 2021 –|
|Date of Declaration Result||– To be Announced –|
|Date of Interview||– To be Announced –|
Highlights of Indian Army Nursing Entrance Exam
|Conducting Body||DGMS or Directorate General of Medical Services (Indian Army)|
|Offered Course||BSc Nursing (Four-year course)|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|Total seats available||220|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online written exam|
|Gender Reservation||Only female candidates can apply|
Army B.Sc Nursing Admission Procedure 2021
The authorities carry out the Indian Army Nursing Admission Procedure purely on the basis of merit. Further, the complete admission procedure is as follows:
- The exam conducting body prescribed certain eligibility conditions, which must be satisfied by all the participants. If at any stage of admission the student is found to be ineligible, then it can be a reason for the cancellation of candidature.
- Further, candidates’ performance in the Entrance Examination is taken into consideration. Only the students who score the minimum qualifying are eligible for further admission processes.
- Candidates whose names are there in the merit list further have to appear for the personal interview round. Moreover, note that it is compulsory for all merit candidates to take part in the Personal Interview round. Candidates who do not appear for the interview round lose out their seats to other deserving candidates.
- In addition, candidates also have to undergo a medical test. It is compulsory for all the candidates to go through this medical examination.
- Furthermore, the round of counselling takes place, wherein the students are called as per the merit list. After this admission round, the seat allotment procedure is carried out.
Eligibility Criteria for Army Nursing 2021 Admission
The eligibility criteria basically indicate the conditions that the students need to satisfy for being eligible for the entrance examination. Furthermore, the prescribed Eligibility Criteria for Army Nursing Exam is as follows:
- The applicant must be an Indian National.
- In addition, only female candidates are eligible to apply for the offered course. All the female candidates who are unmarried/ divorcee/ legally separated or widows without encumbrances are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should further have been born between 01st October 1994 and 30th September 2002 (Including both the dates). Moreover, the students born before or after the given range are not eligible.
- The applicant must have passed class 12th on the very first attempt. The candidate should have passed the exam with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Zoology/ Botany), and English. In addition, the student must have passed it with 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board or university.
- The students appearing for the 12th class examination are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates need to further satisfy the physical standards as well. In which, the student has to provide the X-Ray examination of the Chest and USG of the abdomen and pelvis. Further, the minimum eligible height is 152 cm. For, the female candidates belonging to the North-Eastern region, Garhwal, and Kumaon the minimum eligible height is 148 cm.
Army Nursing Application Form 2021
Candidates must check out the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. If a candidate satisfies all the eligibility conditions then she can fill the Army Online Nursing Form. In addition, do not forget to read through the guidelines for filling the form. The students further have to provide the personal and qualification details while filling the form. Moreover, ensure that you provide the correct information. This information is taken into consideration for the entire admission process. Hence, by entering the wrong information, you may face difficulty in further admission processes or it may result in the rejection of the form. Furthermore, do not forget to pay the application fee on time.
How to Fill the Army Nursing 2021 Registration Form?
- Registration: The first step of the application procedure is registration. Candidates have to enter some basic details by visiting the official website- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. After registering successfully, candidates get their login ID and Password. Do keep the login credentials safe as without these no student can login.
- Fill up the Form: In the next step, the candidates have to enter their login ID and Password. After a successful login, the application form appears on the screen. Wherein, candidates have to enter their name, fathers’ name, mother’s name, educational qualification, contact details, and choice of exam centre. Candidates should enter all these details as per the information on the official documents.
- Uploading Documents: In the next step, the students have to upload the scanned copies of the signature and photograph. In addition, do upload the documents as per the prescribed specifications. Candidates who do not upload the documents as per the specifications shall not be able to submit the form.
- Payment of the Application Fee: After uploading the documents, you are redirected to the payment section. The application fee payment can be done in online mode only. Candidates can pay the fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. The amount that the students need to pay is Rs. 750. If the fee is revised, then it shall be updated here.
After a successful transaction, the confirmation page appears on the screen. Do take a printout of it for future references. The admit card is issued to only the students who submit the form on time. Hence, ensure that you submit the form before the due date.
In which cases the Application Form of the Army Nursing Exam get rejected?
There could be a lot of reasons due to which your form may get rejected. Hence, you need to ensure that you do not commit any of these mistakes. Further, some of the reasons for form rejection are mentioned below.
- In case the form is incomplete even after the due date, then in that case your form is rejected. Hence, fill in the complete form and submit it before the due date.
- Further, there shouldn’t be two applications in the name of one candidate. In case, two forms are submitted by a candidate then the form may get rejected.
- In case the wrong information is provided in the form and does not match that on the official documents, then also the form is rejected.
- Moreover, if the candidate does not pay the application fee before the due date, then the form is treated as incomplete.
Indian Army BSc Nursing Exam Pattern
Candidates preparing for the examination must check out the exam pattern to understand the details of the examination and the interview round. It shall help you out in the preparation process. The exam pattern gives details of the mode of exam, type of questions, and the duration of the examination.
Written Examination Pattern
Only the students who clear the written exam are eligible for the interview round. Hence, it is important that you prepare well for the test. Furthermore, the details of the Army Nursing Exam Pattern 2021 are provided in the table given below.
|Name of the Exam||Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021|
|Duration of Exam||90 minutes|
|Mode of Exam||Online written test|
|Type of Questions||Objective|
Personal Interview Round
The students who clear the written test are eligible for the interview round. In addition, the final merit list is released after the interview round. Wherein, the ranking is done on the basis of students’ marks in the written exam and the performance in the interview round. The merit students then have to appear for the medical test as per the rank list.
For the medical examination, the students have to appear before the Special Medical Board (SMB). This board then decides whether the candidate is fit for the course or not. If the board does not find a student fit, then her admission is canceled. Further, the students can also make a request for the Appeal/ Review to the Medical Board.
Indian Army Nursing Seat Matrix indicates the seats available for admission in each of the nursing institute. During the seat allotment procedure, the seat matrix plays a vital role. The officials allot the seats to students as per the reservation policy and the seat matrix. In addition, the provided seat matrix is as per the last years’ records. Furthermore, the name of the institute and the no. of seats available for admission are mentioned in the table given below.
|Name of Institution||No. of Seats|
|CON, AFMC, Pune||40|
|CON, CH(EC) Kolkata||30|
|CON, INHS Asvini||40|
|CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi||30|
|CON, CH (CC), Lucknow||40|
|CON, CH (AF) Bangalore||40|
List of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam Centres
Candidates have to enter their choice of preference while filling the application form. As per the filled-in choices, the authorities allot exam centres. In addition, the details of the Exam Centre are mentioned on the admit card. Army Nursing Exam Centre 2021 is not changed changed after the issuance of the admit card. Further, the names of cities in which the exam centre is set up for the examination are mentioned in the table below.
|Indian Army Nursing Exam Cities|
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2021
The authorities issue the hall ticket to only the students who submit the online form on time. Moreover, the Indian Army Nursing Hall Ticket acts as an entry pass. Hence, the invigilators do not allow any student to sit for the test without it. It is a necessary document as it contains a lot of important details. The details of the candidate, entrance exam, and the exam centre shall be there in it. Candidates further are able to download it from the official website of the Indian Army. In addition, the students have to enter their username and password to download it. The students should check all the details mentioned in it carefully before taking the printout. In case of a discrepancy, immediately contact the authorities to avoid inconvenience.
Furthermore, take out at least 2-3 copies of the hall ticket for future references. The print should further be clear and all the details should be easily readable.
Preparation Tips for Army BSc Nursing Examination
It is a national-level examination and hence candidates need to prepare really well to clear it. The preparation tips for the examination are as follows:
- Firstly, gather all the information about the admission rounds. Do consider the written exam pattern and the interview round details.
- Further, for the written exam, you need to make proper notes and try to finish the complete syllabus as soon as possible.
- In addition, do not use or refer to a lot of books as that may cause confusion. The style of writing of each book and its explanation varies. Hence, do not use a lot of reference books.
- Do solve previous years’ question papers and mock tests. By solving the papers you can find out your weak areas. Moreover, solve the papers by timing yourself to find out whether you are able to finish the paper on time or not.
- Furthermore, do keep your mind relaxed as well to avoid silly mistakes during the examination or otherwise.
- Do read the guidelines properly that are mentioned in the admit card for the exam day.
Result of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam 2021
The result is declared soon after the entrance examination. In addition, the result is made available in the form of a merit list. The students further have to visit the official website to check their results. Moreover, the rank list is prepared in order to rank the students based on merit. This list helps the authorities in segregating the students on the basis of merit. The Indian Army Nursing Merit List students then have to appear for the personal interview round. Candidates of higher rank are given preference during the interview round.
Army Nursing Counselling 2021
The Counselling begins soon after the result declaration for the document verification and seat allotment process. Candidates have to appear for Indian Army BSc Nursing Counselling as per the merit list. Wherein, the students of higher rank are given preference. In this round, the students have to provide the original and photocopies of the documents for verification. If the documents are found to be false, then those applications are unacceptable. Moreover, only the students who take part in counselling shall be eligible for further admission process. The admission of candidates failing to appear for counselling may get canceled. However, in case of an emergency, you should contact the authorities.