Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021: This national level exam is conducted every year for offering admission to a four-year nursing course. It is conducted by the Directorate General of Medical Services (Indian Army). In addition, only female candidates are eligible to apply for the offered course. The applicants are further required to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. It is necessary for all the applicants to satisfy the eligibility conditions. Further, the admit card will only be issued to students who will submit the form on time. Note that without the hall ticket, no students will be able to sit for the Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021 exam. For more details about the entrance exam eligibility, application procedure, and admissions, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021
The admission is further granted to students as per their performance in the exam and in the personal interview round. Moreover, the first step of the admission process is the application form. The Army Nursing Admission Form will be available for a limited period of time. Thus, the students should have an idea about the dates of the important events. Further, all the important events and dates are mentioned in the below table.
|Important Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Date of Online Registration /Form filling||2nd Week December 2020|
|Last Date for Online Submission of Application||– December 2020 –|
|Admit Card downloading||1st Week of January 2021|
|Date of Examination||– January 2021 –|
|Date of Declaration Result||– March 2021 –|
|Date of Interview||1st Week of April 2021|
Highlights of Indian Army Nursing Entrance Exam
|Conducting Body||DGMS or Directorate General of Medical Services (Indian Army)|
|Offered Course||BSc Nursing (Four-year course)|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|Total seats available||220|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online written exam|
|Gender Reservation||Only female candidates can apply|
Army B.Sc Nursing Admission Procedure 2021
The authorities will carry out the Indian Army Nursing Admission Procedure purely on the basis of merit. Further, the complete admission procedure is as follows:
- The exam conducting body prescribed certain eligibility conditions, which must be satisfied by all the participants. If at any stage of admission the student will be found to be ineligible, then their seat will be canceled then and there only.
- Further, candidates’ performance in the Entrance Examination will be taken into consideration. Only the students who score the minimum qualifying will be eligible for further admission processes.
- Candidates whose names will be there in the merit list will further have to appear for the personal interview round. Moreover, note that it is compulsory for all merit candidates to take part in the Personal Interview round. Candidates who will not appear for the interview round will lose out their seats to other deserving candidates.
- In addition, candidates will also have to undergo a medical test. It is compulsory for all the candidates to go through this medical examination.
- Furthermore, the round of counselling will take place, wherein the students will be called as per the merit list. After this admission round, the seat allotment procedure will be carried out.
Thus, this the complete procedure or stages following which seat will be allotted to deserving students.
Eligibility Criteria for Army Nursing 2021 Admission
The eligibility criteria basically indicate the conditions that the students need to satisfy for being eligible for the entrance examination. Candidates should check the criteria carefully as your admission will get canceled even if found ineligible at later admission stages. Furthermore, the prescribed Eligibility Criteria for Army Nursing Exam is as follows:
- The applicant must be an Indian National.
- In addition, only female candidates are eligible to apply for the offered course. All the female candidates who are unmarried/divorcee/legally separated or widows without encumbrances are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should further have been born between 01st October 1994 and 30th September 2002 (Including both the dates). Moreover, the students born before or after the given range are not eligible.
- The applicant must have passed class 12th in the very first attempt. The candidate should have passed the exam with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Zoology/ Botany), and English. In addition, the student must have passed it with 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board or university.
- The students appearing for the 12th class examination are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates need to further satisfy the physical standards as well. In which, the student will have to provide the X-Ray examination of the Chest and USG of the abdomen and pelvis. Further, the minimum eligible height is 152 cm. For, the female candidates belonging to the North-Eastern region, Garhwal, and Kumaon the minimum eligible height is 148 cm.
Army Nursing Application Form 2021
Candidates must check out the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. If a candidate satisfies all the eligibility conditions then she can fill the Army Online Nursing Form. In addition, do not forget to read through the guidelines for filling the form, those will be provided in the information brochure. The students will further have to provide the personal and qualification details while filling the form. Moreover, ensure that you provide the correct information. This information will be taken into consideration for the entire admission process. Hence, by entering the wrong information, you may face difficulty in further admission processes or it may result in the rejection of the form. Furthermore, do not forget to pay the application fee on time.
How to Fill the Army Nursing 2021 Registration Form?
- Registration: The first step of the application procedure is registration. Candidates will have to enter some basic details by visiting the official website- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. After registering successfully, candidates will get their login ID and Password. Do keep the login credentials safe as without these no student will be able to login.
- Fill up the Form: In the next step, the candidates will have to enter their login ID and Password. After a successful login, the application form will appear on the screen. Wherein, candidates will have to enter their name, fathers’ name, mother’s name, educational qualification, contact details, and choice of exam centre. Candidates should enter all these details as per the information on the official documents.
- Uploading Documents: In the next step, the students will have to upload the scanned copies of the signature and photograph. In addition, do upload the documents as per the prescribed specifications. Candidates who will not upload the documents as per the specifications will not be able to submit the form.
- Payment of the Application Fee: After uploading the documents, you will be redirected to the payment section. The application fee payment can be done in online mode only. Candidates can pay the fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. The amount that the students need to pay is Rs. 750. If the fee will be revised, then it will be updated here.
After a successful transaction, the confirmation page will appear on the screen. Do take a printout of it for future references. The admit card will be issued to only the students who will submit the form on time. Hence, ensure that you submit the form before the due date.
In which cases the Application Form of the Army Nursing Exam get rejected?
There could be a lot of reasons due to which your form may get rejected. Hence, you need to ensure that you do not commit any of these mistakes. Further, some of the reasons for form rejection are mentioned below.
- In case the form will be incomplete even after the due date, then in that case your form will be rejected. Hence, fill in the complete form and submit it before the due date.
- Further, there shouldn’t be two applications in the name of one candidate. In case, two forms will be submitted by a candidate then the form may get rejected.
- In case the wrong information will be provided in the form and will not match that on the official documents, then also the form will be rejected.
- Moreover, if the candidate will not pay the application fee before the due date, then also the form will be rejected.
Indian Army BSc Nursing Exam Pattern
Candidates preparing for the examination must check out the exam pattern to understand the details of the examination and the interview round. It will help you out in the preparation process. The exam pattern gives details of the mode of exam, type of questions, and the duration of the examination.
Written Examination Pattern
Only the students who will clear the written exam will be eligible for the interview round. Hence, it is important that you prepare well for the test. Furthermore, the details of the Army Nursing Exam Pattern 2021 are provided in the table given below.
|Name of the Exam||Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021|
|Duration of Exam||90 minutes|
|Mode of Exam||Online written test|
|Type of Questions||Objective|
Personal Interview Round
The students who will clear the written test will be eligible for the interview round. In addition, the final merit list will be released after the interview round. Wherein, the ranking will be done on the basis of students’ marks in the written exam and the performance in the interview round. The merit students will then have to appear for the medical test as per the rank list.
For the medical examination, the students will have to appear before the Special Medical Board (SMB). This board will then decide whether the candidate is fit for the course or not. If the board does not find a student fit, then her admission will be canceled. Further, the students can also make a request for the Appeal/Review to the Medical Board.
Indian Army Nursing Seat Matrix indicates the seats available for admission in each of the nursing institute. During the seat allotment procedure, the seat matrix plays a vital role. The officials allot the seats to students as per the reservation policy and the seat matrix. In addition, the provided seat matrix is as per the last years’ records. Furthermore, the name of the institute and the no. of seats available for admission are mentioned in the table given below.
|Name of Institution||No. of Seats|
|CON, AFMC, Pune||40|
|CON, CH(EC) Kolkata||30|
|CON, INHS Asvini||40|
|CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi||30|
|CON, CH (CC), Lucknow||40|
|CON, CH (AF) Bangalore||40|
List of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam Centres
Candidates will have to enter their choice of preference while filling the application form. As per the filled in choices, the authorities will allot exam centres. In addition, the details of the Exam Centre will be mentioned on the admit card. Army Nursing Exam Centre 2021 will not get changed after the issuance of the admit card. Further, the names of cities in which the exam centre will be set up for the examination are mentioned in the table below.
|Indian Army Nursing Exam Cities|
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2021
The authorities issue the hall ticket to only the students who submit the online form on time. Moreover, the Indian Army Nursing Hall Ticket acts as an entry pass. Hence, the invigilators will not allow any student to sit for the test without it. It is a necessary document as it contains a lot of important details in it. The details of the candidate, entrance exam, and the exam centre will be there in it. Candidates will further be able to download it from the official website of the Indian Army. In addition, the students will have to enter their username and password to download it. The students should check all the details mentioned in it carefully before taking the printout. In case of a discrepancy, immediately contact the authorities to avoid inconvenience.
Furthermore, take out at least 2-3 copies of the hall ticket for future references. The print should further be clear and all the details should be easily readable.
Preparation Tips for Army BSc Nursing Examination
It is a national level examination and hence candidates need to prepare really well to clear it. The preparation tips for the examination are as follows:
- Firstly, gather all the information about the admission rounds. Do consider the written exam pattern and the interview round details.
- Further, for the written exam, you need to make proper notes and try to finish the complete syllabus as soon as possible.
- In addition, do not use or refer to a lot of books as that may cause confusion. The style of writing of each book and its explanation varies. Hence, do not use a lot of reference books.
- Do solve previous years’ question papers and mock tests. By solving the papers you will be able to find out your weak areas. Moreover, solve the papers by timing yourself to find out whether you are able to finish the paper on time or not.
- Furthermore, do keep your mind relaxed as well to avoid silly mistakes during the examination or otherwise.
- Do read the guidelines properly that will be mentioned in the admit card for the exam day.
Result of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam 2021
The result will be declared soon after the entrance examination. In addition, the result will be made available in the form of a merit list. The students will further have to visit the official website to check their results. Moreover, the rank list is prepared in order to rank the students based on merit. This list helps the authorities in segregating the students on the basis of merit. The Indian Army Nursing Merit List students will then have to appear for the personal interview round. Candidates of higher rank will be given preference during the interview round.
Army Nursing Counselling 2021
The Counselling will begin soon after the result declaration for the document verification and seat allotment process. Candidates will have to appear for Indian Army BSc Nursing Counselling as per the merit list. Wherein, the students of higher rank will be given preference. In this round, the students will have to provide the original and photocopies of the documents for verification. If the documents will be found to be false, then those applications will be unacceptable. Moreover, only the students who will take part in counselling will be eligible for further admission process. The admission of candidates failing to appear for the counselling may get canceled. However, in case of an emergency, you should contact the authorities.