CG BSc. Nursing 2020 – The CG Nursing Application Form submission date was extended. Check the new schedule and apply it now through the link provided below. Now the admission will be done on the basis of merit. Check the updates section below for official notice. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board provides admission to BSc./ Post Basic/ MSc./ GNM Nursing courses. Moreover, it conducts an entrance exam in order to do so. Interested candidates have to fill the application form, which was released earlier. Candidates can now check the status of their application. However, one has to make sure to fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed by the authority before applying for admission. One must know that the admission is provided strictly on the basis of the CG BSc. Nursing Merit List. Thereafter, the authority will conduct the counselling procedure round-wise for the final seat allotment process. For a more detailed account regarding CG BSc. Nursing 2020 then continues scrolling through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- CG BSc Nursing Application Form was released along with the form for other nursing courses. Candidates need to apply online. The form is not provided via offline mode. Moreover, candidates need to ensure that they submit the CG BSc/ MSc/ BSc Post Basic Nursing Form before
23rd September 202007th October 2020 (11:59 PM). The date was extended, as the students of class, 12th received their results late. After the given date, no form will be accepted –
- The Admission to CG Nursing Colleges will now be given on the basis of merit. The Entrance Exam has been canceled. Thus, no test will be conducted considering the situation that is there due to COVID-19. In addition, the notice for the cancelation is provided below.- Check Notice for Admission Procedure on the basis of Merit
CG BSc. Nursing 2020
The following are mentioned the important events along with their dates as well regarding the CG BSc Nursing Admission 2020. In case, you are interested in taking admission in BSc. Nursing course you must be well revised with the latest date schedule. Although the following dates are tentative, still one can have a rough idea of the admission schedule so that he/she won’t miss out on any of the events. However, as soon as the authority makes the dates official, we will update you with the same. Therefore, make sure to visit our website for daily updates. In addition, keep tabs on the official website as well. Furthermore, make sure to go through the following schedule very carefully.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
24th August 2020 to
|Date of Exam||Canceled|
|Result Declaration||– To be Announced –|
|1st Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|2nd Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|3rd Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
Check – WB GNM Nursing 2020
CG 2020 BSc Nursing Admission Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria is an important aspect of the admission process. One must satisfy the minimum educational as well as the age requirement as prescribed by the authority. You can check BSc. Nursing Eligibility Criteria at the official website itself. It is important for the candidate to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. This will further prevent any form of delay as well as disappointment. Only the eligible candidates will be able to fill the BSc. Nursing Application Form and hence appear for the CG BSc. Nursing Entrance Exam. Therefore, in order to ease your efforts, here we have provided the minimum requirements one needs to fulfill in order to seek admission. Make sure to go through the following details very carefully. Keeping this in mind, proceed further.
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- In addition, the candidate must be a resident of Chhattisgarh state.
- Minimum age: The applicant must be of 17 years as on 31st December in the year in which the admission is sought.
- Maximum Age: There is no age limit. However, for the General Nursing and Midwifery, it is 35 years.
- Firstly, the applicant must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board of Chhattisgarh.
- Secondly and most importantly, only female candidates can apply for admission.
- However, other candidates ( Male, Transgender, Non-domicile ) can apply only under management quota seats.
- The minimum marks that must be obtained in the qualifying examination is 40% aggregate.
- Moreover, the candidate must pass the qualifying exam with subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Zoology, and English as compulsory subjects.
Check – KGMU BSc. Nursing Admission
CG BSc. Nursing 2020 Application Form
Candidates seeking admission in BSc. Nursing courses in Chhattisgarh are required to fill the CG Nursing 2020 Application Form in order to appear for the entrance exam. One can fill the form at the official website. However, as soon as the authority provide its link, we will update you with the same. Furthermore, keep yourself updated with the schedule. Make sure to submit your application within the deadline to avoid cancellation of your candidature. The authority will not entertain the late submission of the CG Nursing Registration Form 2020. In addition, one has to provide information including Personal details, Contact details, Academic details, etc. Furthermore, make sure that the information you provide must be valid and appropriate.
Steps To Fill The Application Form:
The following are the steps one has to perform in order to successfully fill the online admission form.
- In the first place, visit the official website of the Chhattisgarh Professional Education Board.
- Then, find the link “CG BSc. Nursing Application Form 2020“.
- Furthermore, click on the respective link.
- The application form consists of four steps- Basic details, Academic details, Uploading the scanned images of the candidate’s photo, signature, and thumbprint, and lastly Payment.
- While uploading the scanned images, make sure that they are of the prescribed dimensions as per the instructions.
- Moreover, only after completing all the four steps, your application form is considered valid.
- Lastly, make sure to submit the form within a limited time frame.
- In addition, make sure to take a print out of the E-Receipt generated afterward along with the official application form for further reference in the long run.
Photograph/ Signature Uploading Guidelines:
In the first place, one has to download the image format from the official website itself. Moreover, the candidate’s signature should be done with a blue ballpoint pen. In addition, the thumbprint should be of the left hand and must be done with the blue ink. Furthermore, make sure that all the scanned photos should be of the prescribed size i.e. 50KB, and must be uploaded in the .jpeg format.
The following are the instructions regarding the payment of the online application form fee. One must go through it before filling the form.
- For the candidates belonging to the General category- Rs. 200/-
- For OBC candidates- Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ ST/ Physically Disabled candidates- Rs. 100/-
One can pay the application fee through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card using the payment gateway. Note that no other form of payment is accepted other than the online method.
CG BSc. Nursing Admit Card
Admit card is the most important document from the examination point of view. It contains all the necessary information regarding the qualifying exam. Moreover, CG BSc. Nursing Admit Card provides the candidate with all the important details she needs to know in accordance with the CG BSc. Nursing Entrance Exam. Furthermore, it is important for the candidates to carry their respective admit cards along with them on the day of the exam. Note that no candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without the admit card. The invigilator present at the exam hall will first check your CG Vyapam Entrance Exam Admit Card for your physical verification. Therefore, don’t forget to carry the same.
Details Mentioned on the BSc Nursing Admit Card:
- Application ID or Application Number
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Date of Birth
- Identity Proof (Aadhar card/ Voter ID/ Passport etc.)
- Course Name
- Candidate’s passport size photo
- Candidate’s signature
- Examination Centre Venue
- Reporting Time
- Exam Time Duration
- Important Instructions one needs to follow on the same day
Steps To Download The Admit Card
- In the first place, visit the official website of the authority.
- Then find the link “CG BSc. Nursing Admit Card 2020”.
- Furthermore, click on the respective link.
- Then on the other page, the candidate has to enter the application number along with the date of birth.
- Click on Submit. A BSc. Nursing Admit Card PDF will appear on the screen. Make sure to check all the details very carefully.
- In case of any discrepancy, one can immediately contact the concerned authorities.
- Thereafter, save and download the PDF. Moreover, take a print out of the same for further reference in the long run.
BSc. Nursing Entrance Exam Pattern
In order to take admission in CG BSc. Nursing 2020, one has to qualify the entrance exam conducted by the respective authority. Therefore, it is important for the candidates those who are appearing for the exam to be aware of the exam pattern in order to score good marks. There will be a total of 100 questions in each question paper. Moreover, the question paper will contain sets like A, B, C, and D. Furthermore, the answers are in the form of MCQ. Moreover, there will be a total of four options available for each question. Also, only one answer is correct for each question. In the case of a correct answer, one mark will be awarded. In addition, there is no negative marking for the incorrect answers.
BSc. Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus
It is important for the candidates who will appear for the CG Entrance Exam BSc. Nursing to know the syllabus of the exam. This will help them to prepare well for the exam as well as score good. Therefore, here we provided the PDF of the CG Vyapam BSc. Nursing Syllabus 2020. Make sure to go through it very carefully. Also, you may take a print out of the same.
Chhattisgarh BSc Nursing Exam Centres
Chhattisgarh Professional Education Board conducts the CG Vyapam Nursing Entrance Exam in 8 different cities. One can choose any one of them while filling the CG Vyapam Registration Form. The following is the list of all the cities:
CG Vyapam Nursing Result 2020
Chhattisgarh Nursing Council releases the CG Vyapam BSc Nursing Result in an online mode at the official website only. Moreover, the result is released is further released in the form of the CG BSc Nursing Merit List. Furthermore, the CG Vyapam Nursing Merit List is formed on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying exam. Moreover, only those candidates who have successfully qualified the exam as well as fulfilled the eligibility will get their names on the CG BSc. Nursing Merit List 2020.In addition, only the merit holders can further register for the CG Nursing Counselling. Thus, will be able to attend the CG BSc. Nursing Seat Allotment process. Usually, the merit list is released a few days after the successful conduction of the exam. And then the counselling process begins.
CG BSc. Nursing 2020 Counselling
Counselling is the last and the final step of the admission procedure. It is important for the qualified candidates to attend the CG Vyapam Counselling 2020 for final seat allotment. Only those who were able to satisfy the minimum selection criteria will be eligible to attend the counselling event. Also, one has to first register for the same in order to appear for it. Furthermore, one has to then download the allotment letter from the official website as well. It is very important for the candidate to carry the respective allotment letter on the same day. In addition, the important dates for CG BSc. Nursing 2020 Counselling schedule is mentioned above in the article. Make sure to go through it carefully so that you won’t miss out on any important event.
The following is a list of all the essential documents required for the counselling:
- Class 10th mark sheet (Photocopy)
- Class 12th mark sheet (Photocopy)
- Transfer Certificate (Photocopy)
- Character Certificate (Photocopy)
- Domicile Certificate (Photocopy)
- Caste Certificate (Photocopy)
- Personal identity proof (Aadhaar Card or Voter ID or Driving License) (Photocopy)
- Residential Address Proof
- The qualifying exam scorecard
- Application Form or Application No. (in case of online application)
- Original Registration Payment Receipts
- 2 Passport size photo