Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Counselling 2019: Directorate of Medical Education (DME) has released dates for counselling. Candidates can download the Counselling Letter for BDS Admission. The admission is held under the state quota of Tamil Nadu for the academic session of 2019. The candidates that are considered for the Tamil Nadu MBBS Merit List will be able to participate in the counseling sessions arranged by DME. The whole counselling process involves registering, choice filling and locking, document verification, seat allotment, and admission confirmation. The counseling will be held in multiple rounds until the seats are completely filled.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In this article, candidates will learn about the Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule, Participation Procedure, and other important details.
Latest Update – TN MBBS Counselling Schedule
The DME Tamil Nadu has released the Tamil Nadu BDS Counselling Call Letter 2019. The Allotted List has been released. Click on the link below to download the BDS Counselling Letter.
Visit Official Website of Tamil Nadu NEET for more details.
Tamil Nadu MBBS Counselling 2019 has been started for Government College Seats. Candidates can check the tentative counseling schedule here. The Counselling will take place rank-wise
- The Government of Tamil Nadu has released the seat allotment letter for the counselling schedule. Candidates can click on the link to download TN NEET MBBS/BDS Seat Allotment Letter. The Call Letter is available only for the Government Quota. Candidates have to enter their ARNO and Date of Birth.
Tamil Nadu MBBS 2019 Counselling Schedule
Directorate of Medical Education (DME) is conducting the counseling session. Candidates who are enrolling for admission under state quota of Tamil Nadu will be able to participate in the counseling sessions. Participation is subject to eligibility. Refer to the table below for complete Tamil Nadu 2019 MBBS Counselling Schedule.
Tamil Nadu MBBS Counselling Procedure 2019
MBBS/BDS Counselling for Tamil Nadu state quota admission will be mainly an offline process. Candidates will have to physically mark presence with relevant documents. Counselling will be held separately for each category. Only candidates who will clear the NEET 2019 be able to attend the counselling session of Tamil Nadu MBBS Admission. The authorities will be preparing and releasing the merit list, and based on that candidates can begin filling and locking choices. Here is a detailed step to participate in the Tamil Nadu MBBS 2019 Counselling.
Register and Login
- The Tamil Nadu MBBS 2019 Admission Application form will be released during the 2nd week of June 2019.
- Candidates will have to get registered from the official website of Tamil Nadu MBBS Admission 2019.
- Registration will involve filling in the personal and academic details and uploading documents that are mentioned in the form. Specifications for uploading images will be provided later.
- At this point, candidates will be asked to carefully read the terms and conditions. To proceed, candidates will have to agree on to the declaration statement.
- After declaration, candidates have to confirm their registration and continue from therein.
Candidates will have to attend the document verification procedure. The list of documents that is to be presented at the time of verification is as follows.
- Allotment Letter for Counselling
- Domicile certificate for state quota in government colleges
- NEET 2019 Result Copy
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- Demand Draft payable at Chennai for Rs 500/- drawn in favor of “Secretary Selection Committee, Chennai, 10” at the time of Counselling as processing fees
- Counseling letter of Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission 2019
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- Bonafide Certificate for having studied in one or more schools of Tamil Nadu from VI to XII.
- ID Proof such as a copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and Community certificate (if applicable).
- Ration Card/Passport
- Copy of Tamil Nadu MBBS 2019 Fee transaction slip and Tamil Nadu 2019 MBBS Application form.
List of Parent’s Certificates
- Transfer Certificate/SSLC/10th/12th Marksheet/First Graduate Certificate/No Graduate Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
Choice Filling and Choice Locking
- Candidate must give their preferences of desired colleges in the order of choice.
- Choice filling and locking will be done by logging in to the registered ID and selecting the choices therein.
- Candidates will be able to choose as many colleges as he wishes.
- Candidates without the domicile certificate will only be able to choose private colleges under management quota.
- Choices are to be locked at the end and candidates will not be able to make changes.
Candidates considered in the merit list will be able to participate in the Tamil Nadu MBBS Counseling process. Tamil Nadu MBBS 2019 counseling will be conducted from the first week of July 2019. The candidates will be given seat allotment choices and he/she can accept it or participate in the next counselling round. Candidates will be notified regarding the counseling time and venue via mail by the counseling conducting body. Students will have to reach on time at the scheduled venue with all the relevant documents.
- Candidates will have to confirm their admissions before the last date by reporting to the allotted college with valid documents and admission fees.
Important Instructions for DME Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Counselling 2019
Here are some important instructions, that a candidate must note about the counselling process.
- As many candidates are called for counseling, therefore, the allotment of seat is not guaranteed to everyone.
- Payment of Application Form fees is mandatory
- Go through the instructions very carefully.
- Candidates must attend the counseling as per the date and time scheduled.
- Candidates selected under Special Category will not be eligible in the re-allotment.
- If any candidate is absent in the First Phase of Counselling, then he/she will not be eligible for the subsequent rounds of counseling.
- Candidates who have opted out of the Government/SF MBBS/Govt. BDS/SF BDS when the seats were available in the first phase of counseling, will not be eligible for the subsequent rounds of counselling.
TN State MBBS and BDS Counselling 2019 – Fee Details
- Candidates who will be appearing for the counselling will have to produce two demand drafts. One for Rs 500/- towards processing fees (at Attendance Counter) and the Second Demand Draft towards Tuition Fees for the respective category at Bank Counter.
- Candidates allotted under Government Quota of Self-Financing MBBS, but did not join, will not get their Tuition Fees Rs 25, 000/- refunded.
Government Medical College
|1||Madras Medical College|
|2||Stanley Medical College|
|3||Madurai Medical College|
|4||Thanjavur Medical College|
|5||Kilpauk Medical College|
|6||Chengalpattu Medical College|
|7||Tirenelveli Medical College|
|8||Coimbatore Medical College|
|9||Govt. Mohan Kumaramangalam Medical College|
|10||KAP Viswanatham Govt. Medical College|
|11||Thoothukudi Medical College|
|12||Govt. Kanyakumari Medical College|
|13||Govt. Vellore Medical College|
|14||Govt. Theni Medical College|
|15||Govt. Dharmapuri Medical College|
|16||Govt. Villupuram Medical College|
|17||Govt. Thiruvarur Medical College|
|18||Govt. Sivagangai Medical College|
|19||Thiruvannamalai Medical College|
|20||Govt. Omandurar Medical College|
|21||Govt Medical Collage and ESIC Hospital|
|22||Pudukottai Medical College and Hospital|
Govt. Dental College
|1||Tamil Nadu Govt. Dental College|
Private Medical College
|1||Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute|
|2||ACS Medical College and Hospital|
|3||SRM Medical College Hospital and Research Center|
|4||Saveetha Medical College and Hospital|
|5||Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Hospital|
|6||Vinayaka Missions Sankarachariyar|
|7||Sri Satya Sai Medical College|
|8||Sri Balaji Medical College and Hospital|
|9||Meenakshi Medical College and Hospital|
Private Dental College
|1||SRM Kattankalathur Dental College|
|2||Vinayaka Mission’s Sankarachariyar Dental College|
|3||Satyabhama University Dental College|
|4||Saveetha Dental College|
|5||Thai Moogambigai Dental College|
|6||Sri Ramachandra Dental College|
|7||SRM Dental College|
|8||Sri Balaji Dental College|
|9||Meenakshi Ammal Dental College|