The NEET-SS Counselling 2019 starts from the first week of August 2019. However, the Counselling Round will start soon after the release of the Merit List Result. The Counselling Session will take place online. The Directorate General of Health Medicine is the main conducting body for the NEET SS 2019 Counselling. All you have to do is visit the NBE Official Website and register yourself by providing the details required. Therefore, A total of two rounds of counselling will take place at an interval of one or two weeks.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
So, Candidates who have been shortlisted on the NEET SS Merit List will be eligible to participate in NEET Super Specialty Counselling Round. Hence, In this article, you will get all the necessary details regarding the Counselling Process, its dates, and other details.
NEET SS Counselling 2019
- The NEET-SS 2019 Counselling will start from the first week of August 2019.
- The Mode of Counselling is completely online and will be held in common.
- The Directorate General of Health Services is responsible for conducting the NEET Super Speciality Counselling.
- Candidates qualifying the entrance examination are eligible to attend the counseling.
- The Directorate General of Health Sciences is responsible for conducting the Counselling Round.
- A total of two counselling rounds will take place in the overall admission process.
- The National Board of Examinations is not responsible for counselling.
- The Official Website to Register for Counselling is – www.mcc.nic.in
Overview of NEET Super Specialty Counselling
|Name of the Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Super Specialty Counselling 2019|
|Conducting Body||The Directorate General of Health Sciences|
|Mode of the Counselling||Online|
|The basis of the Seat Allotment||Merit/Rank Obtained in the Examination|
|Name of the Post Graduate Courses||Diploma/MD/MS/DM/M.Ch|
|Official Website||www.mcc.nic.in/ www.nbe.edu.in|
NEET SS Counselling 2019 Dates
The Dates of NEET Super Specialty Counselling 2019 given below are tentative. The Official Dates will be soon available on the website of Medical Counselling Committee.
|Starting Date of the Main Counselling including Payment, Choice locking and Seat Allotment Result||1st Week of August 2019|
|Choice Filling and Locking||1st week of August 2019|
|The process of Seat Allotment and Result||1st Week of August 2019|
|Reporting to the Allotted College – Round I Counselling||2nd Week August 2019|
|Round II Counselling Registration, Payment, Choice Locking and Seat Allotment||2nd Week August 2019|
|Choice Filling and Locking||2nd Week August 2019|
|The process of Seat Allotment and Result- Round II||3rd Week of August 2019|
|Reporting the Allotted College – Round II||3rd Week of August 2019|
|Processing of Choices for Stray Vacancy Round||4th Week of August 2019|
|Publication of Result of Stray Vacancy Round||4th Week of August 2019|
|Reporting the Allotted College- (Stray Vacancy Round)||4th Week of August 2019|
Check the NEET PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Duration of the NEET SS 2019 Counselling Round
The Duration of the Counselling of NEET Super Specialty Courses is not flexible. The procedure duration will take place depending on the availability of the seats and the number of candidates appearing the exam. According to the last year, each counselling round took around 2 to 5 days.
Who are Eligible to Participate in the NEET SS 2019 Counselling?
- Candidates who have been shortlisted on the NEET SS Merit List with minimum qualifying marks.
- The Minimum Qualifying Marks is 35% for all the category candidates.
What is the Process of NEET SS Counselling 2019?
The Counselling Round will take place online. Candidates have to visit the official website of the Medical Counselling Committee and have to register themselves. The step by step process to conduct the NEET SS Online is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of MCC – www.mcc.nic.in
- Register and fill in the details carefully.
- Enter the Date and Time to attend the counselling round.
- Candidates who have been selected have to visit the allotted college with the documents and certificates.
- The Reserved Category Candidates have to carry their Caste Certificate to support their claim.
- Through the process of counselling, candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of the merit.
What to do If I’m Not Selected in the First Round of NEET SS Counselling 2019?
Well, the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) is the main conducting body. If you have not been allotted a seat in the first round, then the second round of counselling will take place. The Second Round of NEET SS Counseling 2019 will take place for the applicants who did not get a seat in the previous counseling round. These candidates can directly login using their candidate login and follow the same process.
The subsequent rounds will take place to fill the vacant seats from the previous round. The common counseling….. process will take place for the seat allotment of the candidates in various colleges through the Entrance Exam.
Check – NEET SS Result 2019
NEET SS Counselling 2019 Fees
The DGHS charges a non-refundable registration fee of Rs 5000/- and a refundable security deposit of Rs 2,00,000. The Mode of making the fee payment is online through Internet Banking, Credit/Debit Card etc. The Registration Facility will be available only once during the Round-I and once in Round II.
Check- AIIMS PG 2020
NEET SS Counselling 2019 Stray Vacancy Round
The Stray Vacancy Round usually happens after the Counselling Round, if only the seats remain vacant. Candidates who did not get a seat in the Second Round of Counselling and if still, the seats remain vacant then the counselling committee will arrange the Mop-Up Round.
Who is Eligible for Attending Stray Vacancy?
- Registered Candidates who did not get a seat in the Round I Counselling.
- The Registered Applicants who did not get a seat in the Round II Counselling.
Who are Not Eligible for Attending Stray Vacancy Round?
- Candidates who did not opt for the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Admitted Candidates of Round I and II Counselling.
- Allotted Candidates of Round II who did not join the allotted seat.
Check- JIPMER PG 2020
To be Noted
- There will be no fresh registrations/fresh choice filling for Stray Vacancy Round.
- Choices filled earlier by the candidates during the Round II will be considered for the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Candidates who have been allotted a seat in Stray Vacancy Round and did not join the allotted college will get their Security Deposit refunded.
What are the Documents Required at the Time of NEET SS Counselling 2019?
Since it is an Online Counselling Round, therefore there will be no documents required at the time of online counselling. But you have to carry the documents at the time of reporting the college.
Documents Required at the Time of Reporting Allotted College
You need to carry Original as well as a photocopy of the documents and the certificates. Without the Documents and the Certificates, you will not be allowed for admission. Hence, the list of the documents that are required at the time of reporting the allotted college are as follows-
Documents Required at the Time of Reporting the College are
- The NEET Super Specialty Admit Card issued by the National Board of the Examinations.
- Result/Rank Letter issued by the NBE.
- MBBS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- MD/MS/DNB Degree Certificate in the concerned specialty.
- Permanent Registration Certificate of MBBS/MS/DNB issued by MCI/NBE/State Medical Council.
- Students who have completed/completing post graduation by 31st July 2019 are eligible to apply with the Provisional Certificate.
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate as an Identity Proof.
- Valid Proof of Identity such as PAN Card, Driving License, Aadhaar Card/Passport/Voter ID, etc.
Candidates who forget to bring these documents will not be eligible to attend the admission procedure. Therefore, carrying all the documents are very important at the time of counselling.
Check NEET PG 2019 Counseling
Frequently Asked Questions – NEET SS Counselling 2019
Question- What is the process of the Online NEET SS Counselling?
Answer- The process includes Basic Registration, Exercising of Choices and Locking of choices, Process of Seat Allotment and Publication of Result. This process is similar for both the rounds of counselling.
Question- When will the Online Allotment Round Start?
Answer- Online Allotment Process will start as per the counselling schedule of National NEET Super Specialty Online Counselling.
Question- Do I Have to Report any Counselling Center for Registration or Choice Filling?
Answer- No the Online Registration can be done from the place of convenience. The Applicants are advised not to use mobile phones for registration and choice filling responses.
Question- Will my Original Documents be submitted by the allotted college?
Answer- Yes, they will be under the custody of allotted college till the candidate is in the admission place.
Question- Is there any restriction in filling up the choices of Institutions?
Answer- No there are no restrictions. You can choose as many choices you want.
Question- How do I Retrieve my Forgotten Registration Password?
Answer- To retrieve the registration password, the candidate has to provide the required information that you have filled at the time of registration along with the security question. The Answer should be the one that you had provided at the time of the New Candidate Registration. If the above entries match then you can proceed and enter a new password.
Question- What to do if there is a discrepancy in the spelling of the name?
Answer- If there is a discrepancy in the spelling name then the candidate has to carry his/her proof along in the form of an affidavit.
Question- Can I Modify my Choices during the choice of submission in the Counselling?
Answer- Yes you can modify the changes in the choices. You can add or delete the options. Make sure that you lock your choices before the date and time specified.
The NEET SS Counselling will take place in August 2019. Candidates who have their names on the merit list are eligible. The Counselling will take place online. Candidates have to register themselves.