Vidyasagar Evening College Merit List 2021: Vidyasagar Evening College is a Government Aided College that offers undergraduate programs. On the basis of the merit list, admission to the college take place. The college will release the provisional and final merit list. The candidates, who will successfully submit the application form will be able to grab the merit list. The admission procedure of the college will take place after the declaration of the merit list. After releasing the Vidyasagar College Merit List 2021, the authority will intimate the eligible candidates with their serial numbers on their e-mail ID and mobile numbers. The article below elaborates complete details about Vidyasagar Evening College Merit List 2021.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Provisional Rank Lists of BA
- B.Com Hons. & General Provisional Merit Lists
- B.Sc Provisional Merit Lists[/su_note]
Vidyasagar Evening College Merit List Dates 2021
The university will release its provisional merit list on the official website. After the publication of the merit list, the eligible candidates must prepare themselves for completing the procedure of admission. Below mentioned are the tentative dates
|Publication of Vidyasagar Evening College Merit List 2021||August 2021|
|Starting of Admission Procedure||to be notified|
How To Gain Vidyasagar College Merit List 2021?
Follow the steps in order to download the Vidyasagar Merit List:
- Click on the direct link of the merit list available in this article or the official website.
- Press on the link of the course that you appeared in.
- Hit on the subject you appeared in.
- Click on the link of your category.
- Find your name in the merit list.
- If the name appears then take the multiple prints of the merit list for future reference.
Details On Vidyasagar Evening College Merit List 2021
The merit list of Vidyasagar contains many important details. The following details are there in the list:
- Application number of the candidate
- Name of the candidate
- Subject wise marks of the applicant
- Merit Marks of the candidate
- The payment status of the applicant
How To Calculate The Vidyasagar Evening College Merit Marks?
Vidyasagar Evening College calculates the merit marks with the help of the following formula:
MERIT MARKS = Best of four in HS / equivalent + % marks in Bengali x 2
Documents Produced At The Time of Vidyasagar Evening College Verification
The candidates will have to produce certain documents at the time of the procedure of document verification. One can note the fact that he/ she will not be able to take admission if he/ she does not bring the documents. The list of the documents, which shall be mandatory at the time of admission is laid-down below:
- Admit Card/ Age Proof Certificate-Original as well as one photocopy
- Marksheet of Higher Secondary-Original as well as one photocopy
- Authenticity Certificate as well as transfer certificate-In case of incumbents from boards other than H.S, I.S.C and C.B.S.E.
- Two colour Passport Size photograph of the candidate
- Transfer certificate from the other college if the candidate is already admitted to other colleges.
- Caste Certificate (if needed)-Original as well as one photocopy
- Disability Certificate (if needed)-Original as well as one photocopy
- Fee payment slip.
The above documents along with a print out of the application form must be signed by the incumbent to be produced at the time of verification/issuing of admit card
Online Admission Vidyasagar Evening College 2021
The college will be conducting the procedure of admission from 2nd week of June 2021. The candidates who will be shortlisted must note that there will be no need for the physical appearance of the candidates at the time of admission as the complete admission procedure will take place in an online mode. After the online admission procedure gets completed, the verification of all the documents and all the details will take place. All this procedure will be conducted after the commencement of the classes. In order to get all the details verified, the candidate will have to be present with the form along with original documents for verification. The students must note that they should not laminate the mark sheet of Board Exams
If you have any queries, do ask them in the Comments Section Below!