Vidyasagar Evening College Merit List 2019 has been made available on the 10th of June, 2019 on the official website. Vidyasagar Evening College is a Government Aided College that offers undergraduate programmes. The admission in this college is offered on a merit basis. The provisional merit list of Vidyasagar Evening College has been released on 10th of June 2019, after 3 pm. The candidates, who have successfully submitted the application form will be able to grab the merit list. The admission procedure of the college will take place after the declaration of the merit list. Now that Vidyasagar College Merit List 2019 has been released, the authority has intimated the eligible candidates their serial numbers on their e-mail ID and mobile numbers. The article below elaborates complete details about Vidyasagar Evening College Merit List 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Vidyasagar Evening College has released its Official Merit List on its official website.
Vidyasagar Evening College has released its Provisional Merit List on its official website.
Vidyasagar Evening College Merit List Dates 2019
The university has released its provisional merit list. Now that the college has published its provisional merit list, the eligible candidates must prepare themselves for completing the procedure of admission. The below mentioned are the official dates:
|Publication of Vidyasagar Evening College Merit List 2019||10th June 2019 (Released)|
|Starting of Admission Procedure||12th June 2019|
How to Gain Vidyasagar College Merit List 2019?
The merit list of Vidyasagar College can be gained after following the below mentioned procedure:
- Click on the direct link of the merit list available in this article.
- Press on the link of the course that you appeared in.
- Hit on the subject you appeared in.
- Click on the link of your category.
- Find your name in the merit list.
- If your name appears in the merit list, then you are expected to get a printout of the merit list in order to complete the further admission procedure.
Details on Vidyasagar Evening College Merit List 2019
The merit list of Vidyasagar contains many important details. The following details will be mentioned on the merit list:
- Application number of the candidate
- Name of the candidate
- Subject wise marks of the applicant
- Merit Marks of the candidate
- The payment status of the applicant
How are the Merit Marks Calculated?
Vidyasagar Evening College calculates the merit marks with the help of the following formula:
MERIT MARKS = Best of four in HS / equivalent + % marks in Bengali x 2
Documents Produced at the Time of Verification
The candidates will have to produce certain documents at the time of the procedure of document verification. One can note the fact that he/ she will not be able to take admission if he/ she does not bring the documents. The list of the documents, which shall be mandatory at the time of admission is laid-down below:
- Admit Card/ Age Proof Certificate-Original as well as one photocopy
- Marksheet of Higher Secondary-Original as well as one photocopy
- Authenticity Certificate as well as transfer certificate-In case of incumbents from boards other than H.S, I.S.C and C.B.S.E.
- Two colour Passport Size photograph of the candidate
- Transfer certificate from the other college if the candidate is already admitted to other colleges.
- Caste Certificate (if needed)-Original as well as one photocopy
- Disability Certificate (if needed)-Original as well as one photocopy
- Fee payment slip.
The above documents along with a print out of the application form duly signed by the incumbent to be produced at the time of verification/issuing of admit ord
Online Admission Vidyasagar Evening College 2019
The college will be conducting the procedure of admission from the 12th of June 2019. The candidates who have been shortlisted must note that there will be no need for the physical appearance of the candidates at the time of admission as the complete admission procedure will take place in an online mode. After the online admission procedure gets completed, the verification of all the documents and all the details will take place. All this procedure will be conducted after the commencement of the classes. In order to get all the details verified, the candidate will have to be present with the form along with original documents for verification. This is to be noted that the candidate must not get the original mark sheet laminated.
If you have any queries, do ask them in the Comments Section Below!