Gokhale Memorial College Merit List 2020: 30th Merit Released on 27th October 2020. Candidates can check out the Merit List PDF through the link provided below. Gokhale Memorial College is a women’s college that is situated in Kolkata. This university offers a couple of courses to the candidates. Admission to this college is offered on a merit basis. The merit list will be available after the publication of the 12th results. One, who will successfully submit the application form will be able to gain the merit list.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Gokhale Memorial College 2020 Merit List will be available on the official website of the college. The applicants must visit the official website frequently in order to be updated regarding the dates of the release of the merit list.
- Gokhale Memorial College has released the 30th Merit List on 27th October 2020. The last date for admission is 28th October 2020 (6 am). Click Here to pay.
Gokhale Memorial College Admission Date 2020
Gokhale Memorial College Application, Admission merit list, and schedule available tentatively until the official notification is not out. The dates are given below in tabular format.
|Release of Merit List (Released)||28th August 2020|
|1st Round Admission||1st-2nd Sept 2020|
How to download Gokhale Memorial College Merit List 2020?
The candidates will be able to gain the merit list of Gokhale Memorial College after following the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the official website of the concerned authority, i.e., www.gokhalecollegekolkata.edu.in.
- Click on the link of the merit list.
- Check your name in the merit list. If your name is there, then you are advised to print the merit list for future purposes.
West Bengal Other College Merit List
Details Present on Gokhale College Admission List 2020
The merit list will be holding many important details. The candidate has to make sure that his/ her personal details printed in the merit list are correct. The following shall be printed on Merit List:
- Name of the subject
- Name of the candidate
- Student ID
- Category of the applicant
- Marks of the subject
- Total Marks secured in Best of Four subjects
- Merit Point
Gokhale Memorial College UG Courses
|B.A. (HONOURS)||B.Sc. (HONOURS)|
|Bengali (BNGA)||Chemistry (CEMA)|
|Education (EDCA)||Economics (ECOA)|
|Geography (GEOA)||Mathematics (MTMA)|
|Hindi (HINA)||Physics (PHSA)|
|Political Science (PLSA)|
Documents Required for Admission/ Verification
Qualifying candidates have to appear for the document verification round at the college. Therefore, they must carry the following list of documents.
- Printout of Gokhale College Admission Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previously attended institution
After the successful document verification round, the candidates need to pay the admission fee if they accept the given seat. In case, the candidate fails to appear for document verification round, then they will lose their chances of admission. Also, the candidates have to report to the college on the basis of their ranks. In addition to this, the admission schedule will be available on the official website. Hence, check the dates before reporting to the college.
If you have any queries, do ask them in the Comments Section Below!