Ramananda Centenary College Merit List 2021 has been released. Ramananda Centenary College is located in Purulia in West Bengal. It offers a number of undergraduate courses to aspirants. In order to grab the merit list of Ramananda College, the candidates should head over to the Ramananda College Notice Board. The university will release different merit lists on the basis of the number of available seats. The further admission process will get conducted after the release of the merit list of Ramananda Centenary College. In order to grab complete details about Ramananda College Admission List, the candidates must read the whole article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Ramananda Centenary College Admission Schedule 2021
|Online Application Form Start Date||1st August 2021|
|Last date of Application Form||27th August 2021|
Check Ramananda Centenary College Merit List 2021 Released.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
How To Check RC College Admission Merit List 2021?
The applicants can check the merit list by following some steps. Check the step-wise process below.
- Head to the official website of RC College
- Check the course-wise merit list on the screen
- Click on view or download as per your preference.
- Check if your name is there in the merit list. If you find your name in the merit list, then you are expected to print at least 1 hard copy of the merit list in order to complete the further admission procedure.
- Cotton University Merit List
- Netaji Mahavidyalaya Merit List
- Pandu College Merit List
- Kabi Joydeb Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
- Khatra Adibasi Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
- Lalgola College Merit List 2021
- Women’s Christian College Merit List 2021
Details Present On RC College Merit List 2021
The RC college merit list holds many details. The following details will be mentioned below.
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number of the candidate
- Category of the applicant
- Total Marks
- Qualifying status of the candidate
- Merit scores/ Points
Documents Required For RC College Admission/ Verification 2021
Qualifying candidates have to appear for the document verification round at the college. Therefore, they must carry the following list of documents.
- Printout of Ramananda Cenetary College Admission Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previously attended institution
After the successful document verification round, the candidates need to pay the admission fee if they accept the given seat. In case, the candidate fails to appear for document verification round, then they will lose their chances of admission. Also, the candidates have to report to the college on the basis of their ranks. In addition to this, the admission schedule will be available on the official website. Hence, check the dates before reporting to the college.
In case you have any queries regarding the article, then ask us in the comment section. We will assist you shortly.