Barasat Govt College Merit List 2019: Barasat Government College is a state Government-owned college in Barasat of West Bengal state of India. Established in 1950, this govt college affiliated with the West Bengal State University and run by the Government of West Bengal. This Barasat College offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in various fields. Based on class 12 marks, the candidates get admission to a stream of their choice. Candidates need to register themselves within scheduled date and time to participate in the counselling and seat allotment procedure. Through this article, candidates can check and download the merit list of Barasat Govt. College for various undergraduate (B.A/B.Sc) programme.
Barasat Govt College Merit List 2019
The candidate will have to download the Merit List once it is available on the official website of the College. The candidate who has successfully submitted the Application Form will be eligible to check the Merit List. The Merit List will be available as per on the scheduled date as mentioned in the admission schedule of Barasat Govt College 2019. The Merit List will have the details which will be important for the candidates who applied for the admission to the course. The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the marks secured by the applicant in the qualifying examination and the candidates will be ranked as per their marks. Only those candidates who are mentioned in the Merit List will be eligible to appear for the counselling round for the final admission and the seat allotment procedure.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Merit List will have the details such as the Name of the candidate, Application Number, Course Name, Marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination, rank allotted to the candidate and the procedure to be followed by the candidate after the release of the Merit List. It is advised that the candidates must go through the details mentioned in the Merit List very carefully and in case if any of the detail is found to be invalid and incorrect, the candidate must contact the admission authorities immediately. The selected candidates will have to report at the allotted centre for the counselling round and it will be important to get the multiple photocopies of the Merit List on the day of the counselling for the final admission.
Steps to check and download the merit list 2019
Registered candidates need to follow the below- mentioned steps in order to check the merit list.
- Click on the link “Barasat Govt. College Merit List 2019”. Clicking on this will redirect to the official website.
- Select the particular stream, subject & category. At last, click on the link.
- A list containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will be displayed on the screen.
Content of Barasat Govt College Merit List 2019
Registered candidates must check their name serial number wise in the merit list of Barasat Govt. College 2019. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/her name not appear on the list, then they are not eligible to participate in the counselling round. Barasat Govt College Merit List 2019 contains the following details.
|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Shiv Nadar University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
- Registration number
- Merit Marks
Preparation of Barasat Govt College Merit List 2019
Barasat College Merit list 2019 for admission 2019-20 to undergraduate courses is prepared based on the marks obtained in the higher secondary (class 12) examination. No entrance exam is conducted by the college. Based on various factors such as marks obtained in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of college prepares and publishes merit list for the registered candidates. Students are called for counselling based on merit list.
Barasat Govt. College Counselling and Seat Allotment 2019
Based on the Barasat College Govt. Merit List 2019, shortlisted candidates need to report for document verification at the designated centre within scheduled date and time. Documents and certificates to be carried at the time of reporting are listed below. Counselling schedule is going to release shortly. The updates regarding the same will be provided here.
Documents verification at Barasat Govt. Govt College
Candidates need to carry the below-mentioned documents on the reporting day at the college.
- Printed application form (signed by the candidate with pasted photograph) to be signed by the Professor/Officer at the time of checking
- Admit card of the Madhyamik or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested.
- Admit card of the H.S. or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested.
- Mark-sheet of the Higher Secondary or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested.
- Original and two self-attested copies of S.C/ST/Physically Challenged/OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate).
- 3 copies of the recent passport size coloured photograph. (with blue background and 75% of photo occupied by face only)
- Original and two self-attested copies of aadhar/ PAN card.
- Transfer certificate if you have already admitted (or previously admitted) in any other college, otherwise your admission will be cancelled.
If you have any doubt related to this article, then please inform us by writing in the comment section is given below.