Barasat College Merit List 2020: M.A and M.Sc Final Merit List have been declared. The Admission Process for PG Courses has begun. Applicants can check the schedule below. Barasat Government College is a state Government-owned college in Barasat of West Bengal state of India. Established in 1950, this govt college affiliated with the West Bengal State University and run by the Government of West Bengal. Barasat College offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in various fields. Based on class 12 marks, the candidates get admission to a stream of their choice.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates need to register themselves within the scheduled date and time to participate in the counselling and seat allotment procedure. Only those candidates who are mentioned in the Merit List will be eligible to appear for the counselling round for the final admission and the seat allotment procedure.
The Merit List will have the details such as the Name of the candidate, Application Number, Course Name, Marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination, rank allotted to the candidate and the procedure to be followed by the candidate after the release of the Merit List. Through this article, candidates can check and download the merit list of Barasat Govt. College for various undergraduate (B.A/B.Sc) programme.
Postgraduate Admission Updates
Barasat College has released the Final Merit List of M.A and M.Sc Courses for 80% WBSU Candidates and 20% Other University Candidates. Click Here to Check the Merit List. Check the schedule below.
Latest Updates (Undergraduate)
Barasat College 3rd phase admission list declared Payment schedule starts from 29/10/2020 4:00PM and will remain valid upto 30/10/2020 3:59PM. Click Here
Postgraduate Admission Schedule
Barasat College Admission and Counselling Dates
Steps to Check Barasat College Admission List 2020
Candidates need to follow the below- mentioned steps in order to check the merit list.
- Head to the official website of Barasat College.
- Click on the link “Barasat Govt. College Merit List”.
- Select the particular stream, subject & category. At last, click on the link.
- A list containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will be displayed on the screen.
Details Present on Barasat College Merit List 2020
Registered candidates must check their name serial number wise in the merit list of Barasat Govt. College 2020. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/her name not appear on the list, then they are not eligible to participate in the counselling round. Barasat Govt College Merit List 2020 contains the following details.
- Registration number
- Name of the applicant
- Merit Marks
- Date of merit list publication
Preparation of Barasat Govt College Merit List 2020
Barasat College Merit list 2020 for admission 2020-21 to undergraduate courses is prepared based on the marks obtained in the higher secondary (class 12) examination. No entrance exam is conducted by the college. Based on various factors such as marks obtained in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of college prepares and publishes merit list for the registered candidates. Students whose name is on the merit list will be eligible for the counselling.
Barasat Govt. College Counselling 2020
On the basis of the Barasat College Government. Merit List 2020, qualifying candidates need to report for document verification as per the schedule. Documents and certificates to be carried at the time of reporting are listed below.
Documents for Verification
Candidates need to carry the following documents on the reporting day at the college.
- Printout of Barasat College Application Form
- Registration Fee slip
- Admit card of the Madhyamik or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the Higher Secondary or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of S.C/ST/Physically Challenged/OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size coloured photograph. (with blue background and 75% of photo occupied by face only)
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer certificate if you have already admitted (or previously admitted) in any other college, otherwise your admission will be canceled
If you have any doubts regarding this article, then please inform us by writing in the comment section.