Netaji Mahavidyalaya Merit list 2021: Candidates who wish to seek admission into the University have to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The admission to the Netaji Mahavidyalaya is on the basis of the Admission list. The list will be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s marks in the qualifying examination. It is important to remember that the candidates who successfully submit the Application form can only download the Merit List. The counselling will be held after the release of the merit list. The Selection List will carry the details, such as the Application Number, candidates’ names, marks in the qualifying examination, marks of the candidate as per the merit. For more of details of the Netaji Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021, go through the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Netaji Mahavidyalaya Merit List Schedule 2021
The college will start the admission process for General and Vocational Courses. Candidates can check the tentative schedule below.
|Availability of the application form||August 2021|
|Last date to submit the application fees||August 2021|
|Provisional Merit List||August 2021|
|Final Merit List||August 2021|
|1st Round Admission as per merit list||September 2021|
|2nd Round Admission as per merit list||September 2021|
|3rd Round Admission as per merit list||September 2021|
|4th Round Admission as per merit list||September 2021|
|5th Round Admission as per merit list||September 2021|
|6th Round Admission as per merit list||September 2021|
|7th Round Admission as per merit list||September 2021|
Netaji Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
The Institute releases the Merit List on its official website. The candidates who successfully submit the Application Form are eligible to download the list. The Merit list will contain the names of the candidates who have qualified for the further admission procedure. The College doesn’t conduct any entrance exam for admission. Hence, the admission is on the basis of the merit list. It is important to provide correct details regarding the marks at the time of the Application Form submission. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The preparation of the merit list is in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference is given to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Steps To Check The Netaji Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
- Visit the official website of the Netaji Mahavidyalaya.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- You will find the link to the merit list on the admission portal.
- Provide the credentials, if necessary.
- The Merit List can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- The Merit List available on the website. The candidate has to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available on the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the Netaji Mahavidyalaya for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned On The Netaji Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
Candidates can go through the details present on the Merit List. Counselling process will take place after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to session 2021.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status
Preparation Of Netaji Mahavidyalaya Admission Merit List 2021
The Netaji Mahavidyalaya prepares the merit list for admission to the Program. The admission criteria are on the basis of the candidate’s marks in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. The information given by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The final seat allotment is via the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required At The Time Of The Netaji Mahavidyalaya Admission 2021
- Printout copy of Application Form
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested)
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate
- School leaving Certificate
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)