Netaji Mahavidyalaya Merit list 2020: 7th merit list has been declared on 21st September 2020. Candidates who wish to seek admission into the University have to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The admission to the Netaji Mahavidyalaya is on the basis of the Admission list. The list will be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s marks in the qualifying examination. It is important to remember that the candidates who successfully submit the Application form can only download the Merit List. The Counselling will be held after the release of the merit list. Selection List will carry the details, such as the Application Number, candidates’ name, marks in the qualifying examination, marks of the candidate as per the merit. For more of the details of the Netaji Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020, go through the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Netaji Mahavidyalaya College 7th Merit List has been released on the website. Click here to check.
Netaji Mahavidyalaya College Admission 2020-21
Netaji Mahavidyalaya Merit List Schedule 2020-21
The College has started the admission process for General and Vocational Courses. Candidates can check the schedule below.
|Availability of the application form||10th August 2020 to 24th August 2020|
|Last date to submit the application fees||10th August 2020 to 24th August 2020|
|Provisional Merit List||25th August 2020|
|Final Merit List||28th August 2020 (declared)|
|1st Round Admission as per merit list||1st September 2020 to 3rd September 2020|
|2nd Round Admission as per merit list||5th to 7th September 2020|
|3rd Round Admission as per merit list||9th to 11th September 2020|
|4th Round Admission as per merit list||13th to 15th September 2020|
|5th Round Admission as per merit list||17th to 19th September 2020|
|6th Round Admission as per merit list||21st to 22nd September 2020|
|7th Round Admission as per merit list||24th September 2020 to 25th September 2020|
Netaji Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
The Institute releases the Merit List on its official website. The candidates who successfully submit the Application Form are eligible to download the list. The Merit list will contain the names of the candidates who have qualified for the further admission procedure. The College doesn’t conduct any entrance exam for admission. Hence, the admission is on the basis of the merit list. It is important to provide correct details regarding the marks at the time of the Application Form submission. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The preparation of the merit list is in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference is given to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Steps to Check the Netaji Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Visit the official website of the Netaji Mahavidyalaya.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- You will find the link to the merit list on the admission portal.
- Provide the credentials, if necessary.
- The Merit List can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- The Merit List available on the website. The candidate has to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available on the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the Netaji Mahavidyalaya for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned on the Netaji Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
Candidates can go through the details present on the Merit List. Counselling process will take place after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2020-2021.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status
Preparation of Netaji Mahavidyalaya Admission Merit List 2020
The Netaji Mahavidyalaya prepares the merit list for admission to the Program. The admission criteria is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. The information given by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The final seat allotment is via the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required at the time of the Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested)
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate
- School leaving Certificate
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)