tMP ITI Result 2019: The authorities have releases MP ITI Selection List for Phase 1 on 29th July 2019. One, who has successfully submitted the application form shall be able to find get the result. The candidates must have their names in the Merit List to proceed for the admission further. The qualifying candidate will have to attend the MP ITI counselling session 2019. One will have to bring certain documents to the ITI counseling center 2019 MP for the procedure of document verification. The candidate can select the Institute. The authorities will allott seat during counseling round. The article below contains complete details about the MP ITI Result 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The First Phase Selection List of MP ITI was released on 29th July 2019. The candidate’s names must be mentioned in the list in order to proceed with the admission procedure further.
MP ITI Merit List 2019
The merit list of MP ITI shall get released expectedly in the month of June 2019. The candidate’s name must be in the Merit List. Only those candidates will be able to view the result who have successfully submitted the application form. The applicant shall get selected on the basis of the merit list only. One, who has his/ her name in the merit list will have to attend the counselling session. In the counselling session, the applicant will have to bring some documents in order to complete the procedure of document verification.
MP ITI Counselling 2019
- The authority shall be attending the counselling session after the release of the merit list. One, who has found his/ her name in the merit list will have to attend the counselling session.
- In order to attend MP Online ITI Counselling 2019, the candidate will have to register himself/ herself online, from the official website of the authority.
- It will be mandatory for one to bring specific documents to the counselling session. One without the same shall not be allowed to attend the counselling session.
The list below elucidates about the documents which are needed at the time of the document verification:
- MP ITI Application Form 2019
- Mark sheet of 10th/12th standard
- Qualifying Certificate of 10th/ 12th standard
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- MP ITI Result 2019
- ID Proof.
MP ITI Admission Procedure 2019
The candidate shall be admitted through MP ITI, taking into the consideration of his/ her rank in the merit list. The rank in the MP ITI Merit List shall be provided on the basis of the marks one secures in his/ her 10th standard. Therefore, the candidate will have to work hard in his/ her 10th standard to secure a good percentage in the same. The qualifying applicant will be called for the counselling session. It shall be mandatory for one to attend the counselling session. Any candidate found doing inappropriate action in order to secure admission shall be debarred to take admission.