MP ITI Result 2021: The authority will release the MP ITI Selection List for Phase 1 in the month of August 2021. One, who successfully submitted the online MP ITI application form shall be able to find get the MP ITI online result. However, the candidates must have their names on the merit list to proceed for the admission further. Subsequently, the qualifying candidate will have to attend the MP ITI counselling session 2021.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Furthermore, one will have to bring certain documents to the MP ITI Online counselling Centre 2021 for the procedure of document verification. Thereafter, the candidate can select the Institute. Furthermore, the authorities will allot seats during the MP ITI counselling round. The article below contains complete details about the MP ITI online result (NCVT/SCVT), Training Officer counselling result, 2021.
Students can check the latest notification here regarding MP ITI 2021 Admission.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
Click Here to check Result Notification 1
Click Here to check Result Notification 2
MP ITI Counselling Result Download Dates 2021
The candidates must keep themselves up to date with the releasing date of the MP ITI result. The official dates will be released on the official website. However, for the time being, we have provided the tentative dates of the MP ITI online result. Check further below.
|MP ITI Merit List 2021||To be notified yet|
Steps To Download MP ITI Online Result 2021
In order to download the online result of MP ITI Admission, the candidates must follow certain steps. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information regarding the same. Check further below.
- Primarily, the candidates must visit the official website of MP ITI.
- Therein, they will find the link to download the “MP ITI Result 2021“.
- After the candidates click on it, they will subsequently be taken to a new page.
- Herein, they must provide the required credentials, such as registration number & password.
- Thereafter, they must click on the submit button.
- Soon, the MP ITI Online Result will be available in a PDF format.
- The candidates must save & download it for future purposes.
MP ITI Merit List 2021
The merit list of MP ITI will release expectedly in the month of July/August 2021. The candidate’s name must be in the Merit List. Only those candidates will be able to view the MP ITI 2021 result who have successfully submitted the MP ITI online application form. The applicant shall get selected on the basis of the merit list only. One, who has his/ her name in the MP ITI merit list will have to attend the counselling session. In the MP ITI counselling process, the applicant will have to bring some documents in order to complete the procedure of document verification.
MP ITI Counselling 2021
- The candidate shall be attending the counselling session after the release of the MP ITI merit list. One, who has found his/ her name in the merit list will have to attend the counselling session.
- In order to attend MP online ITI counselling 2021, the candidate will have to register himself/ herself online, from the official website of the authority.
- It will be mandatory for one to bring specific documents to the counselling of the MP ITI session. One without the same shall not be allowed to attend the counselling session.
The list below elucidates about the documents which are needed at the time of the document verification:
- MP ITI Application Form 2021
- Mark sheet of 10th/12th standard
- Qualifying Certificate of 10th/ 12th standard
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- MP ITI Result 2021
- ID Proof.
MP ITI Admission Procedure 2021
The candidate shall be admitted through MP ITI, taking into consideration his/ her rank in the merit list. The rank in the MP ITI merit list shall be provided on the basis of the marks one secures in his/ her 10th standard. Therefore, the candidate will have to work hard in his/ her 10th standard to secure a good percentage in the same. The qualifying applicant will be called for the MP ITI counselling session. It shall be mandatory for one to attend the counselling session. Any candidate found doing inappropriate action in order to secure MP ITI admission shall be debarred to take admission.