Pandu College will release the Merit List for admission to PG courses in August 2020. Candidates interested in taking admission to Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses are required to submit the Application form of Pandu College and submit it before the due date. The details in the Application form should be valid and correct as any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The Admission to the applied course in Pandu College will be done on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
There will be no entrance test conducted by the Pandu College and the admission to the courses in Pandu college will be done solely on the basis of the Merit List which will be prepared by the college. It is important that the academic details and the documents attached with the Application should be verified by the candidate at least twice as the preparation of Pandu College Merit List 2020 will be on the basis of the marks secured in the qualifying exam. For more of the details go through the Merit List below.
Steps To Check Pandu College Merit List 2020
- Visit the Official website of Pandu College: www.panducollege.org.
- Click on the Link naming the Pandu College Merit List of the particular course.
- The List in the PDF format will be opened on the screen.
- Candidates will be required to go through the list.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Contents Mentioned on Pandu College Merit List 2020
Go through the following details mentioned on the Pandu College Merit List. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on the 2020 Merit List of Pandu College is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit Provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation Of Pandu College Merit List 2020
The list will be prepared by the authorities of the council for admission to the Programs. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Documents Required At The Time Of The Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)