Pandu College Merit List 2020: Pandu College will release the Merit List for admission to UG courses soon. Candidates have to submit the Application form of Pandu College in order to seek admission. The details in the Application form should be valid and correct. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The Admission is on the basis of candidate’s marks in their qualifying examination.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Also, the college will conduct any entrance exam for admission. Further, after the submission of forms, the college will release the admission list of Pandu College. So, those who find their names on the list have to appear for document verification round at the college. For more of the details. go through the article.
Pandu College Admission 2020-21: Apply Now
Steps to check Pandu College Merit List 2020
- Visit the Official website of Pandu College: www.panducollege.org.
- Click on the Link naming the Pandu College Merit List of the particular course.
- The List in the PDF format will open on the screen.
- Candidates have to go through the list.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List.
- Further, candidates can download the list for future uses.
Details Present on Pandu College Merit List 2020
Go through the following details written on the Pandu College Merit List.
- Name of the candidate
- Application number
- Merit Points
- Date of merit list publication
Preparation of Pandu College Merit List 2020
The authorities of the council for admission to the Programs. The admission is the basis of the candidate’s marks in their qualifying examination. Also, candidates must provide valid and correct details in the application form. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates have to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Documents Required for Admission
Candidates need to carry the following list of documents to the college for admission. After the verification of documents, candidates need to pay the admission fee if they wish to accept the seat.
- Printout copy of Application Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previously attended institution
- Lalgola College Merit List 2020
- Salesian College Merit List 2020
- Women’s Christian College Merit List 2020
- Lokepara Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Vivekananda Mission Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Khatra Adibasi Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.