Cotton University Merit List 2020: for H.S. Admission has been published for arts and science courses admission 2020-21. The last date of form submission is over. The Cotton University has released the 5th Sem Result and Ph.D. Admission of the list of candidates from the Waiting List of Candidates for admission 2020. Candidates, willing to take admission have to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The admission to the University is given on the basis of the Merit List. The preparation of the Merit List on the basis of the candidate’s marks in the qualifying examination.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The candidates who successfully submit the Cotton University application form will be able to download the Merit List. It will carry the details such as the Application Number, candidates’ name, candidate’s marks in the qualifying examination, candidate’s marks as per the merit. For more of the details of the Cotton University Merit List, go through the article. Read About Cotton University Admission
- HS Admission Dates and Sessions Notice
- First merit lists of applicants for admission to HS 1st year Science and Arts 2020 Declared on 7th August 2020.
|Courses/ Stream||1st Merit List PDF Download|
|HS Science Stream|
|HS Arts Stream|
- Provisional merit lists of applicants for admission to HS 1st year Science and Arts 2020
|Courses/ Stream||Provisional Merit List PDF Download|
|HS Science Stream|
|HS Arts Stream|
- Cotton University UG Registration Started 2020-21: Apply Now
- H.S. Online Application for CBSE/ Other Boards- Apply Now
- Cotton University Admission Notice 2020 (UG/ PG Courses)
- Cotton University 5th Semester (B.A, BSc, B.Com, and Diploma Result) declared. Check Result
- Ph.D. Admission from Waiting List Released!
Cotton University Merit List Important Dates 2020
The candidates who are planning on applying for admission to Cotton University will have to keep themselves up-to-date with the latest release of the admission procedure. It will be important that the candidate must keep visiting the website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important events. The admission schedule will provide important dates and events.
Go through the tentative schedules of the admission from the tabular format below. We will update the final dates as soon as the University releases them.
|Last date to apply for UG Courses||7th August 2020 (till 7 PM)|
|Merit List available on||30th July 2020 (Available Now)|
Cotton University PG Merit List 2020
Cotton University will release the admission list for the PG courses. Candidates have to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The Applications for the online admission procedure are already over. The University reserves 50% of the seats in each course for Cotton graduates subject to the condition that the student score a minimum of 5.5 in CGPA (Core) in the qualifying UG examination. The admission to the applied PG courses will be on the basis of the Merit List, which will be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s marks in Cotton Post-Graduate Entrance examination (CPGEE). The candidates can apply for admission to the PG course under the Cotton University Graduates category or Open category (Graduates from any recognized Institution).
Cotton University Merit List 2020
The University will be releasing the Merit List on its official website. The candidates who successfully submit the Application Form will be eligible to download the list. The Merit list will contain the names of the candidates who qualify for the further admission procedure. The University doesn’t conduct any entrance examination for the admission. Hence, admission is only on the basis of merit. It’s important to provide correct details regarding the marks at the time of the Cotton University Application Form submission.
The Cotton University Merit List 2020 will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks. On the basis of the marks, the counselling procedure will take place. The preparation of the merit list is in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference is given to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Steps to Check the Cotton University Merit List 2020
- Visit the official website of Cotton University.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Cotton University Merit List 2020 will be present on the admission portal.
- Provide the login credentials, if necessary.
- The Merit List can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- The Merit List will be available on the Cotton University Website. Candidates have to look for their name and other details in the list.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List of Cotton University 2020.
Details Present on Cotton University Merit List 2020
Candidates can go through the details written on the Merit List. Counselling will take place after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2020-2021.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
West Bengal Other College merit list
Preparation of Cotton University Merit List 2020
The authorities of the Cotton University will prepare the merit list for admission to the Program. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the candidate’s marks in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Candidates must provide correct and valid information. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Cotton University Counselling Procedure.
Courses Offered by Cotton University
Document Required for Cotton University Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested)
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)