Bankura Christian College Merit List 2021: The candidates, who want to take admission in Bankura Christian College must know that admission in this college will be provided on the basis of the marks one achieves in his/her qualifying examination. The merit list will be available for the candidates and the same can be viewed by clicking on the link mentioned below. The further merit lists of Bankura Christian College will be released on the specified dates.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The merit list contains the names of the candidates that have been shortlisted for taking admission to the college. The following article mentions the complete details about Bankura Christian College Merit List 2021.
Bankura College Merit List Release 2021
The college will release its merit list on the specified dates. Once the official statement is out we will let you know about the official dates. Until then look into the tentative dates for general reference. The table below states dates:
|1st Merit List||August 2021|
|2nd Merit List||August 2021|
|3rd Merit List||August 2021|
|4th Merit List||September 2021|
The table below holds the links to the merit list of Bankura Christian College:
|Merit List||Links to Download|
|1st Merit List||Click Here to Download|
|2nd Merit List||Click here to Download|
|3rd Merit List||Will be Available Soon|
How To Download Bankura College Merit List 2021?
In order to download the merit list, the applicants must follow the steps that are mentioned below:
- Click on the link to the merit list given in this article or the official website.
- Click on the link of the subject you appeared in.
- Find your name on the merit list. If your name is there, then you are advised to take a printout of the merit list for future purposes.
Details On Bankura Cristian College Merit List 2021
The merit list of Bankura Cristian College will be mentioning many important details. The following details will be mentioned in the merit list:
- Registration number of the candidate
- Name of the candidate
- Category of the applicant
- Marks of the candidate
- The total score of the candidate
- Qualifying status of the candidate
Admission Procedure Of Bankura Christian College 2021
After the release of the merit list, the admission procedure will take place. In order to get admission in Bankura Christian College, the candidate must make sure that he/ she is following each and every step. The admission procedure is laid down below:
- Go through subject-wise merit lists.
- If the status says is Confirmed then visit the official website of the concerned authority and log in to your account with the help of your User Name and Password.
- Click on Check Merit Point. In the Action column, accept your preferred subject.
- Click on Final Submit.
- Chose your Combination Subjects.
- Click on Submit.
- Pay the mandatory fee by following the below-mentioned procedures.
- Click on Bank Portal.
- Click on Pay Online.
- Pay the admission fee using the gateway of PayUmoney.
- Take a printout of the fee payment receipt for future purposes.
Documents For Bankura Christian College Admission 2021
- Printout of Bankura College Admission Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previously attended institution
Bankura Christian College Seat Intake 2021
The seat intake criteria have been picturized below:
Other Colleges of Bengal
|Names of the Colleges|
|Kalna College Merit List|
|Jogmaya College Merit List|
|Bhairab Ganguly College Merit List 2021|
If you have any queries, do ask them in the Comments Section Below!