Tamil Nadu Paramedical Admission 2020: The admission procedure will be carried out on the basis of merit. Candidates’ performance in the qualifying marks will be taken into consideration for selection. Moreover, the registration procedure has been delayed due to COVID-19. However, as soon as the form will be released, the link to apply will be provided in the article. The candidates shall submit their application forms on time to register successfully. Note that no Tamil Nadu Paramedical Admission 2020 form will be accepted after the due date. Thus, the schedule of admission activities is given below, so that you do not miss out on any of the events. Further, in this article, all the details regarding the application process, eligibility, and counselling are provided.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Tamil Nadu Paramedical Admission 2020
The students who want to pursue paramedical courses from the institutes located in Tamil Nadu state can apply. Moreover, officials may not send any notifications regarding the TN Paramedical Admission processes. Therefore, students should have complete knowledge of the schedule. In addition, all the important event dates are mentioned below. These are the tentative dates of events. The table will be updated once the authorities will release an official notice.
Paramedical Course Dates
Paramedical Diploma/ Certificate Course
Online Application Start Date
2nd Week of September 2020
Last Date Application Date
3rd Week of September 2020
Last date for submitting the online application form along with the photocopy of the certificate
3rd Week of September 2020
The expected date for declaration of Merit through the official website
4th Week of September 2020
Tentative Seat Allotment by personal appearance
To be Announced
Last date of admission
The time as mentioned in the allotment order of the candidate
Check – MP Paramedical Admission 2020
TN Paramedical 2020 Course List
The selected candidates will be eligible to get admission in the below-mentioned courses. Thus, the list of courses available for admission are as follows:
- Diploma in Optometry
- Dental Mechanic (Male)/ Dental Hygienist (Female)
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- Diploma in Radio Therapy Technology (DRTT)
- Radio Diagnosis Technology (DRDT)
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
Tamil Nadu Paramedical 2020 Admissions Eligibility Criteria
It is compulsory for all the students to satisfy the eligibility conditions. Candidates failing to do so will not be eligible to submit the application form. If any of the candidates will found to be ineligible at later stages, then the applications of such candidates will get rejected. Further, the eligibility criteria set by the authorities is as follows:
- The applicant must be a Tamil Nadu native and an Indian citizen
- Candidates should have passed 12th class with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, and Botany. In addition, if the applicant has back in any of the subjects, then he/ she is not eligible for admission.
- The applicant must be 17 years old as on or before 31st December of the admission year.
TN Paramedical Application Form 2020
Candidates who want to take admission in paramedical institutes of Tamil Nadu state need to fill the Tamil Nadu Paramedical Admission Form. The form will be available on the official website of the authorities. Moreover, the steps to fill the application form are mentioned below. In addition, do not forget to take a printout of the filled application form. Candidates should further ensure that they provide the correct information while filling the form. The details you will provide should match the documents provided. Otherwise, the officials will reject your application. As the students will be allotted seats only after the document verification process.
Steps To Fill Tamil Nadu Diploma Registration Form
- Visit the official website, i.e www.tnmedicalselection.org
- On the homepage, click on the link “TN Paramedical Application Form”
- The application form will then appear on your screen. Start filling the form and carefully enter all the details.
- Then candidates need to upload certain documents. The documents should be uploaded in the asked format.
- Further, before downloading the form, do cross-check whether all the details are filled correctly or not.
Therefore, following these steps, you can fill the form. After filling the form, you need to take a printout of the filled form. Furthermore, the printout of the filled form should reach the address mentioned below.
- Pass Certificate of Class 10th and 12th
- Transfer Certificate or NOC
- Community Certificate Card (If Applicable)
- HSC Hall Ticket
- Further, the candidates who have applied under special category need to submit certain documents along with the application form.
Tamil Nadu Paramedical 2020 Selection Process
The authorities may appoint a selection committee for carrying out the process. Wherein, they will ensure that each of the candidates is suitable for the respective course. The applicant’s performance in the qualifying exam will be considered during seat allotment. Further, on the basis of merit, the officials will allot the seats to students. In addition, the selection of a candidate will also depend upon the seat matrix and the reservation criteria.
Reservation of Seats
Note that 30% of the reservation will be for Backward Classes category students. Wherein, the Muslims of this category will also be given a 3.5% reservation.
Most Backward /Denotified Community
Check – UHSR Nursing Admission 2020
TN Paramedical Merit List Result 2020
The authorities will release the Tamil Nadu Diploma Merit List in online mode on their official website. In this list, the candidates will be ranked in order of merit. The officials prepare this list to make the admission process hustle-free. As it helps them in segregating students on the basis of merit. This merit list further indicates the names of students eligible for the counselling round. The students are also called for the round of counselling as per the merit list. In addition, it will be available in PDF format. Thus, the students will face no difficulty while downloading the list.
Tamil Nadu Diploma Counselling 2020
Tamil Nadu Paramedical Counselling will be the last round of the admission process. The complete details about the procedure will be present on the official website. Note that the officials will issue counselling or call letters to eligible students. Thus, each candidate needs to carry it along with them. The call letter will further be available on the official website and candidates should download it from there. Further, the selection committee will carry out the process of seat allotment and document verification. Note that there will be no re-allocation or change of college, in case of a special category. In addition, some of the other essential details about the counselling round are as follows:
- It is compulsory for all merit students to appear for the counselling. However, if any students fail to do so, then their guardian can act as a proxy.
- However, if the authorities have no knowledge as to why particular students didn’t appear for counselling. Then that particular student will not be eligible for any other admission process further.
- Candidates will be allowed to choose the desired course and college on the basis of their rank at the time of counselling.
- Note that the individual requests for the transfer of course and college will not be granted.
- In addition, the issuance of a call letter does not mean that you will surely get admission.
- The call letters will be sent to students by post as well. However, the official will not be responsible for non-receiving in case the candidate has provided an incorrect address.
- All the students who will participate in the counselling have to remit a non-refundable amount of Rs. 250 in the form of a demand draft. Wherein, the draft should be in favor of ” The secretary, selection committee, Kilpauk, Chennai-10″.