Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test 2021: This entrance exam is conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Punjab. The students wanting to study paramedical courses can appear for the exam. In addition, the selected candidates get admission to paramedical schools of Punjab. Moreover, the students have to first complete the online registration procedure. Only the students who register successfully are eligible to appear for the PPMET, i.e Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test 2021. However, the candidates should not forget to check the eligibility criteria before filling the form. For more details about the application process, eligibility, exam, and results, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test 2021
The PPMET 2021 Prospectus consists of complete details about the examination, admission rounds, and selection criteria. Moreover, candidates can get a hard copy of the prospectus from the University after paying Rs. 200/- in cash. Candidates should also ensure that they pay the application fee on time after filling the form. The officials reject the applications of candidates who do not submit the fee on time. Furthermore, you may not receive any notifications from authorities. Therefore, do check out the concerned websites frequently for updates.
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||– September 2021 –|
|Last date To Deposit Application Fee (Can be deposited at any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce)||– September 2021 –|
|Release of Admit Card||– September 2021 –|
|PPMET 2021 Exam Date||– September 2021 –|
|Result Declaration||– September 2021 –|
|Counselling||– To be Announced –|
Check – Bihar Paramedical Exam 2021
The important dates of the exam activities are mentioned above. Candidates should have knowledge of the complete schedule.
PPMET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
As mentioned above, it is important for each candidate to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Thus, the Punjab Paramedical Entrance Test Eligibility Conditions defined by the authorities are as follows:
- The applicant should have passed 10+2 with PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English. Wherein, the students must have passed the exam from a recognized board.
- In addition, an applicant should have scored a minimum of 45% (SC) & 40% (ST) marks. Candidates who haven’t scored the minimum qualifying marks are not eligible for admission.
- Moreover, the minimum eligible age for admission is 17 years.
Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) Application Form
The PPMET Online Application Form 2021 is released on the official website of the exam conducting body, i.e www.bfuhs.ac.in. Candidates should note that the form shall be available for a limited period of time. Therefore, applicants should ensure that they submit their form before the due date. In addition, the candidates have to provide a valid phone number and mail ID as well. These details are used by the authorities for contacting the students. Thus, all the notifications are sent through the provided contact details. The students should further fill the form carefully and provide the correct information. Furthermore, do not forget to check the eligibility criteria before filling the registration form.
PPMET Admit Card 2021
The Punjab Paramedical Exam Hall Ticket is issued by the Punjab Paramedical Council. It is released via online mode. Candidates thus need to visit the website to download the admit card. Note that the admit card wouldn’t be sent by post. In addition, the officials release the admit cards of students who have submitted the fee on time. However, if you have deposited the fee and still your admit card is not available, then contact the authorities. Candidates should also check whether the details present on it are correct or not. In case of any discrepancies, candidates should contact the officials immediately. Furthermore, ensure that all the details present on the hall ticket can be read easily.
The invigilators only allow students with admit cards to sit for the exam. Moreover, one should also carry identity proof along.
Check – Pharmacy Courses after 12th
Punjab Paramedical 2021 Exam Pattern
The students appearing for the exam should have complete knowledge of the exam pattern. It shall help you in understanding the pattern of the question paper. In this way, students can score good marks in the exam. Further, the exam pattern for PPMET 2021 is as follows:
- The duration of the PPMET 2021 shall be 3 hours.
- In the exam, questions are asked from subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- There are a total of 200 Multiple Choice Questions included
- 50 questions are included from each subject
- Thus, the total marks are 800
- The questions further are in the English language.
- Moreover, the students are advised to only use Black Fine Tip Ball Pen to mark the answers on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR).
- Negative marking is not applicable
- Note that however fifth oval has been introduced. Thus, in all un-attempted questions, do not forget to darken the fifth oval. Otherwise, that question carries one negative mark. Therefore, make sure that one oval has been shaded out of the five for sure.
PPMET Merit List Result 2021
The Punjab Paramedical Exam Result is declared soon after the entrance exam. Candidates can check the results online by visiting the official website (www.bfuhs.ac.in). The students have to login by entering the credentials to download the rank list. Moreover, the result is declared rank-wise, category-wise, and roll no. wise. Further, the result is declared in the form of a merit list. Wherein, the students are ranked in order of merit. Only the merit students are eligible for the round of counselling.
PPMET 2020 Rank List pdf
Punjab Paramedical Entrance Exam 2021 Counselling
PPMET 2021 Counselling is the last and final round of the admission process. It is compulsory for all merit students to participate in this round. The students failing to appear for this round may lose out their seats to other deserving candidates. Therefore, candidates should make sure that they are present on the day of counselling. Moreover, note that the students who are selected provisionally have to submit the fee form on the spot in the form of a demand draft. It should be favoring Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences.
Furthermore, candidates are supposed to carry a set of documents. Note that you must carry both the originals and the photocopies. The officials only allot seats to students who are able to produce the required documents. Furthermore, the selection also depends upon the seat matrix and the reservation of seats.
Other Important Articles:
- Bihar Paramedical Exam
- Rajasthan Paramedical Admission
- SMFWB Paramedical Admission
- Karnataka Paramedical Admission
- Maharashtra Paramedical Admission
- MP Paramedical Admission
- Jharkhand Paramedical Entrance Exam
- Paramedical Admission in Delhi
- Tamilnadu Paramedical Admission
- AP Paramedical Admission
- Jammu and Kashmir Paramedical Admission
- Goa Paramedical Exam