JS University Exam Date 2020 is now available for all the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses. Earlier, the University has recently postponed all the exam dates due to COVI-19 Lockdown. Jagdish Singh University is the main conducting body for the JSU Exams. The revised exam schedule will be available soon on its official website. However, we will provide you a direct link to check JSU University Shikohabad Exam Datesheet here as well. The University Exam Schedule will carry all the details of the exam, along with the instructions. The JS University Exam Date 2020 will be available for courses such as B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, M.A, M.Sc, and much more. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the exam schedule of JS University, Shikohabad. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Latest Updates of JS University Time Table
- JS University has uploaded the exam schedule of B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, Pharm, etc (Final Year). Click on the link below to check
Download JS University, Shikohabad Exam Scheme
|Course Program||JS University UG/PG Exam Schedule|
|JS University B.A, BSc, B.Com, B.Com Time Table (Part-I, II, III)||Download Exam Schedule of JS University|
|JSU University M.A, M.Sc, and M.Com Exam Time Table (Part-I, II, III)|
How to Check JS University Exam Time Table 2020?
The University releases the JS University Exam Date 2020 on its official website, a month before the date of the exam. So, eligible candidates can follow the steps below to check or download their JSU, Shikohabad Date Sheet PDF.
- Firstly, visit the official website of JS University- jsu.edu.in or click on the link available above.
- Search for the Latest Notification Section on the Homepage
- Now, search for the JS University Exam Schedule for UG and PG Courses
- Click on the Link
- The exam date sheet pdf will appear on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the Time Table.
Details Printed on JS University 2020 Exam Schedule
Candidates can check the following details on the JSU Shikohabad Exam Date
- Date and Day of the exam
- Exam Shifts. Morning Shift Exam Date (10:00 am to 1:00 pm) and afternoon shift (2:00 pm to 5:00 pm).
- Paper Name (I/II/III)
So, students can check their exam dates for JSU B.Sc, B.A, B.Com Part I, II, III, etc. We advise the students to frequently visit the official website for the latest updates and notifications.
Eligibility Criteria for JS University Semester Exam
To appear the JSU Odd/Even Semester Exam, the students have to satisfy a few eligibility criteria, such as the eligibility criteria, exam form filling, etc. Candidates who are in the semester exam, have to register themselves by submitting the JSU Exam Form. So, here we have provided a generic exam schedule of the University Examination Schedule. Check below-
|Course/ Program||Examination Scheme|
|JS University Odd Semester Exam Time Table||December/January|
|Annual Exam||March to May|
Exam Instructions for JSU Examination 2020
Jagdish Singh University has implemented some rules and regulations for the JSU Semester/Entrance Test. The students have to follow these exam guidelines during the exam.
- Reach the Exam Venue 30 minutes before the exam date.
- Do carry your Admit Card and a Valid Photo Identity Proof to the exam.
- Do not carry any Electronic Devices such as Mobile Phones, Bluetooth, etc to the exam center.
- Make sure that you check your Question Booklet and Answer Key Code before writing the exam.
- Go through the instructions carefully before writing the exam.
JS University Admit Card 2020
The University will release the Examination Hall Ticket just a few days before the exam. The JS University Admit Card will release online. So, candidates can download the Hall Ticket by submitting their registration number/enrollment number. The Hall Ticket of JSU, Shikohabad serves as an Identity Proof for all the students who are appearing for the exam.
The University Admit Card carries all the details of the examination and the candidate. Soon after downloading the JS University Admission Card, candidates must check that the following details are available on the admit card-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Name of the subjects/course
- Exam Date and Time
- Photograph and Signature
- Exam Center/Venue
- List of Instructions
So, these are the complete details of JS University Exam Date 2020. If you have any queries, then please comment on the section below.