Paramedical Admit Card 2020: The Admit Card will be released on the official website of the Health Education & Research Council. Candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form will be able to download the Admit Card. The login link for downloading the document will be available on the official website and the candidates will have to provide the credentials in the login section. It must be noted that the provided details must be valid and correct. Para Medical Council (PB) Mohali was Registered by Punjab Govt. vide Regd. No. 935 of 2002-2003 Council was founded to assure & promote quality in the Para Medical Courses in order to develop and maintain uniformity regarding the Para Medical Course standard by the bye-laws of the council. Furthermore, candidates are advised to go through the details provided very carefully mentioned on the Paramedical Admit Card 2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Paramedical Admit Card 2020
The Admit Card of Paramedical 2020 Admissions will be released on the official website of the Health Education & Research Council of India. Candidates preparing to appear for the exam will have to keep themselves updated regarding the release of the Application Form and the Admit Card. It will be mandatory for the candidate to bring the admit card on the day of the entrance exam as the Admit card provides authenticity and permission to the candidate to appear in the exam. It must be noted that the candidates without the Admit card on the day of the entrance exam will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. The link for downloading the hall ticket will be made available as per on the scheduled date and the candidates will have to provide the essential details such as the Registration Number and Password in order to download the Admit Card successfully.
How to download Paramedical Admit Card 2020
Candidates will be able to download the Para Medical Hall Ticket 2020 online from the official website of the Health Education & Research Council of India. The council conduct examination, issue guidelines, prepare syllabus, declare result, design & introduce different Para Medical Courses, Affiliation Institutes, Provide diploma certificate and Registration to pass out candidates. Candidates can further follow the steps to download for Admit Card for Paramedical 2020 Admissions:
- Visit the official website of The health education and Research Council of India: www.herci.edu.in
- Click on the link “Download Admit Card”.
- Enter all the details carefully.
- Take the printout of the filled up application form.
Contents Mentioned on Para Medical Admit Card 2020
The contents mentioned on the admit card must be read very carefully by the candidate. Any form of error on the Admit Card might prohibit the candidate from appearing for the entrance test. Thus, do check it carefully and in case of an error, do contact the officials. Furthermore, the following details will be present on your Paramedical Admit Card.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Application Number
- Course Name
- Course Code
- Time of the exam
- Date of the exam
- Venue of the exam
- Instructions to be followed by the candidates on the day of the entrance exam.
List of Paramedical Courses Offered
|Course Code||Name of Diploma Course||Duration|
|101||MPHW(Male)||One and half Years|
|102||Diploma In Physiotherapy||Two Years|
|103||Diploma In Medical Lab Technician||Two Years|
|104||Diploma In Operation Theatre Technician||Two Years|
|106||Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacist||Two Years|
|107||Diploma in Veterinary & Live Stock Development Assistant||Two Years|
|108||Diploma In Ophthalmic Assistant||Two Years|
|109||Diploma In Medical Radiography Technology||Two Years|
|110||Dental Lab Technician||Two Years|
|111||Diploma In Homoeopathy Pharmacy||Two Years|
|112||Diploma In Cath Lab Technology||Two Years|
|113||Dental Nursing||One Year|
|114||Diploma In X-Ray And Ecg Technician||One Year|
|115||Community Medical Services & Essential Drugs||One & half Year|
|116||Diploma In Ayurvedic Nursing & Panchkarma Therapist||One Year|
|117||T.B Health Visitor||One Year|
|118||Health Sanitary Inspector||One Year|
|119||Nanny Care||6 months|
|120||Diploma in Anaesthesia Technician||Two Years|
|121||Diploma IN Dialysis Technician||Two Years|
|122||Diploma in Perfusion Technician||Two Years|
|123||Diploma in MRI Technician||Two Years|
|124||Diploma in Oncology Technician||Two Years|
|125||Diploma in Burn & Plastic Surgery Technician||Two Years|
|126||Diploma in Emergency & Ambulance Attendent||Two Years|
|127||Diploma in CT Technician||Two Years|
|128||Diploma in Ortho Technician||Two Years|
|129||Diploma in Critical care Technician||Two Years|
|130||Diploma in Blood Bank Technician||Two Years|
|131||Diploma in Dresser and Plaster Technician||Two Years|
|132||Diploma in Medical Assistant||Two Years|
Important Instructions Regarding Paramedical Admit Card 2020
The candidates who will be appearing for the exam of Para Medical will be required to download the Admit Card once it is available. It is important to keep a few of the points in mind before downloading the Admit Card of Para Medical Exam 2020. Find the relevant points mentioned below:
- The Admit Card of Para Medical Exam 2020 will be available in an online mode on the official website of the examination conducting body. The Admit Card can be accessed only from the website.
- The login link for downloading the Admit Card will be available on the website. It is important that the candidate must provide the correct credentials in the login link. The wrong details will prohibit the applicant from downloading the Admit Card.
- Once the Admit Card appears on the screen, it is important that the candidate must go through the details provided very carefully. In case if any of the details provided on the Admit Card are found to be invalid and incorrect, the applicant must contact the examination conducting body immediately.
- It is a mandatory document that must be presented by the candidate on the day of the examination. The absence of the Admit card will prohibit the entry of the candidate in the examination hall.
- Candidates are advised that they must get the multiple photocopies of the Admit Card, in case the downloaded one gets lost or damaged on the day of the examination.
- The candidate must retain the Admit card until the examination procedure is over. As it will be required at the time of the final admission.