Paramedical Admit Card 2021: The Admit Card is made available on the respective state paramedical councils. Some of the state paramedical admit cards are also released on the official website of the Health Education & Research Council. Candidates who successfully submit the Application Form can download the Admit Card. The login link for downloading the document shall be available on the official website and the candidates have to provide the credentials in the login section. It must be noted that the provided details must be valid and correct.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Para Medical Council (PB) Mohali was Registered by Punjab Govt. vide Regd. No. 935 of 2002-2003 Council was founded to assure & promote quality in the Para Medical Courses in order to develop and maintain uniformity regarding the Para Medical Course standard by the bye-laws of the council. Furthermore, candidates are advised to go through the details provided very carefully mentioned on the Paramedical Admit Card 2021.
Paramedical Admit Card 2021
The Admit Card of Paramedical 2021 Admissions is released on the official website of the Health Education & Research Council of India. Moreover, candidates must be well aware of the important event dates. Hence, the complete schedule is provided below. Also, note that no candidate can sit for the examination without an admit card. So, it is mandatory for each candidate to carry a copy of the hall ticket to the exam centre.
|Jammu & Kashmir Paramedical|
|Bihar Paramedical Form|
|Uttarakhand Paramedical Form|
|Goa Paramedical Admission 2021|
|SMFWB (State Medical Faculty of West Bengal)|
|Chattisgarh Paramedical Admission 2021|
How to download Paramedical Admit Card 2021?
Candidates can download the Para Medical Hall Ticket 2021 online from the official website of the Health Education & Research Council of India. The council conduct examination, issue guidelines, prepare syllabus, declare result, design & introduce different Para Medical Courses, Affiliation Institutes, Provide diploma certificate, and Registration to pass out candidates. Candidates can further follow the steps to download for Admit Card for Paramedical 2021 Admissions:
- Visit the official website of The health education and Research Council of India: www.herci.edu.in
- Click on the link “Download Admit Card”.
- Enter all the details carefully.
- Take the printout of the filled up application form.
Contents Mentioned on Para Medical Admit Card 2021
The contents mentioned on the admit card must be read very carefully by the candidate. Any form of error on the Admit Card might prohibit the candidate from appearing for the entrance test. Thus, do check it carefully and in case of an error, do contact the officials. Furthermore, the following details shall be present on your Paramedical Admit Card.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Application Number
- Course Name
- Course Code
- Time of the exam
- Date of the exam
- Venue of the exam
- Instructions to be followed by the candidates on the day of the entrance exam.
List of Paramedical Courses Offered
|Course Code||Name of Diploma Course||Duration|
|101||MPHW(Male)||One and half Years|
|102||Diploma In Physiotherapy||Two Years|
|103||Diploma In Medical Lab Technician||Two Years|
|104||Diploma In Operation Theatre Technician||Two Years|
|106||Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacist||Two Years|
|107||Diploma in Veterinary & Live Stock Development Assistant||Two Years|
|108||Diploma In Ophthalmic Assistant||Two Years|
|109||Diploma In Medical Radiography Technology||Two Years|
|110||Dental Lab Technician||Two Years|
|111||Diploma In Homoeopathy Pharmacy||Two Years|
|112||Diploma In Cath Lab Technology||Two Years|
|113||Dental Nursing||One Year|
|114||Diploma In X-Ray And Ecg Technician||One Year|
|115||Community Medical Services & Essential Drugs||One & half Year|
|116||Diploma In Ayurvedic Nursing & Panchkarma Therapist||One Year|
|117||T.B Health Visitor||One Year|
|118||Health Sanitary Inspector||One Year|
|119||Nanny Care||6 months|
|120||Diploma in Anaesthesia Technician||Two Years|
|121||Diploma IN Dialysis Technician||Two Years|
|122||Diploma in Perfusion Technician||Two Years|
|123||Diploma in MRI Technician||Two Years|
|124||Diploma in Oncology Technician||Two Years|
|125||Diploma in Burn & Plastic Surgery Technician||Two Years|
|126||Diploma in Emergency & Ambulance Attendant||Two Years|
|127||Diploma in CT Technician||Two Years|
|128||Diploma in Ortho Technician||Two Years|
|129||Diploma in Critical care Technician||Two Years|
|130||Diploma in Blood Bank Technician||Two Years|
|131||Diploma in Dresser and Plaster Technician||Two Years|
|132||Diploma in Medical Assistant||Two Years|
Important Instructions Regarding Paramedical Admit Card 2021
The candidates who are appearing for the exam of Para Medical should download the Admit Card once it is available. It is important to keep a few of the points in mind before downloading the Admit Card of Para Medical Exam 2021. Find the relevant points mentioned below:
- The Admit Card of Para Medical Exam 2021 shall be available in an online mode on the official website of the examination conducting body. The Admit Card can be accessed only from the website.
- The login link for downloading the Admit Card is made available on the website. It is important that the candidate must provide the correct credentials in the login link. The wrong details prohibit the applicant from downloading the Admit Card.
- Once the Admit Card appears on the screen, it is important that the candidate must go through the details provided very carefully. In case if any of the details provided on the Admit Card are found to be invalid and incorrect, the applicant must contact the examination conducting body immediately.
- It is a mandatory document that must be presented by the candidate on the day of the examination. The absence of the Admit card prohibits the entry of the candidate into the examination hall.
- Candidates are advised that they must get multiple photocopies of the Admit Card, in case the downloaded one gets lost or damaged on the day of the examination.
- The candidate must retain the Admit card until the examination procedure is over. As it is required at the time of the final admission.