Mahishadal Raj College Merit List 2019: Mahishadal Raj College, Medinipur was established in 1946 and is affiliated to Vidyasagar University. The College offers admission to Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses offered by the Insitiute. The Application forms for the admission to the courses will be invited by the college. For UG Program the Provisional Merit List will be released in the month of June 2019 and the Final Merit List of Mahishadal Raj College will be released in the last month of June 2019. For PG Program the Final Eligibility Mahishadal Raj College 2019 Merit list for Entrance Test (40% seat) and the Mahishadal Raj College Final Merit List (60% seat) will be published in the last week of June 2019.
Mahishadal Raj College Merit List Dates 2019
The candidates who will be applying for the admission to the college must be aware of the important dates related to the admission procedure. The examination conducting body will be releasing the schedule on the website, candidates are advised that they must keep visiting the website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important events and the dates.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The officially released schedule will be available here as soon as it is announced. Meanwhile, go through the tentative schedule from the tabular format below:
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|The Application Form will be available from||June 2019|
|The last date for the Application Form submission will be||Last week of June 2019|
|The correction of the submitted forms will be||June 2019|
|The provisional list will be published in||June 2019|
|Objection regarding the Provisional Merit list||June 2019|
|Publication of Final Merit List||June 2019|
Mahishadal Raj College Merit List 2019
The Mahishadal Raj College Merit List of UG and PG program offered by Mahishadal College will be released on the official website of the college. Candidates should make themselves aware that the admission to the desired course will be provided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the entrance exam. It should be noted that some per cent of seats in PG will be provided on the basis of the Entrance exam and the final Merit list of Mahishadal Raj College for that section of the seats will also be released. The Mahishadal Raj College 2019 Merit List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in the decending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Steps To Check Mahishadal Raj College Merit list 2019
- Visit the official website of the College. The link will be provided in the article.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal or Click Here
- The Link of the Mahishadal Raj College Merit List will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentails, if asked.
- The Merit List of Mahishadal Raj College can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- Three Mahishadal Raj College 2019 Merit Lists will be available on the website. Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned on the Mahishadal Raj College Merit List 2019
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the Final Merit List of Mahishadal Raj College which will be releasing in June 2019. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Mahishadal Raj College Merit List for the final admission to the session 2019-2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status
Preparation of Mahishadal Raj College Merit List 2019
The Mahishadal Raj College Merit List 2019 will be prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to UG and PG Program. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat will be done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required At The Time Of The Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Colour Passport Size photo -2 numbers.