Mahishadal Raj College Merit List 2020: Third Phase Admission list released on 15th September 2020. Mahishadal Raj College, Medinipur was established in 1946 and is affiliated to Vidyasagar University. The College offers admission to Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses offered by the Institute. The College will invite the application form for various courses. For UG Program the Provisional Merit List and the Final Merit List of Mahishadal Raj College will release after the submission of forms. For PG Program, the Final Eligibility Mahishadal Raj College 2020 Merit list for Entrance Test (40% seat) and the Mahishadal Raj College Final Merit List (60% seat).
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The Third Phase Admission cum Seat Reservation by paying admission fees through online mode started. Click Here to Pay
- Mahishadal Raj College Merit List Declared Click Here
Mahishadal Raj College Revised Admission Schedule 2020-21
Mahishadal Raj College Merit List Dates 2020
The candidates who will be applying for admission to the college must be aware of the important dates related to the admission procedure. The examination conducting body has released the schedule on the website. Candidates must keep visiting the website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important events and the dates.
The College has released the merit list and admission schedule on its official website. Students can check below.
|Online Registration||10th August 2020|
|Last Date of Form Submission||24th August 2020 (11:30 pm)|
|Last Date to make payment and correcting details||24th August 2020 (11:30 pm)|
|Publication of Provisional Merit List||28th August 2020 (Declared)|
|Putting Objection regarding Provisional Merit List (if any)||29th August 2020 by 12:00 Noon|
|Publication of Final Merit List||29th August 2020 (4:00 pm)|
Mahishadal Raj College Merit List 2020
The Mahishadal College Admission List of UG and PG program offered by Mahishadal College will be released on the official website of the college. Candidates should make themselves aware that admission to the desired course will be provided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the entrance exam. It is important to note that some percent of seats in PG are given on the basis of the Entrance exam. And, the Final Merit list of Mahishadal Raj College for that section of the seats will also be released.
The Mahishadal Raj College 2020 Merit List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The preparation of Merit list is in descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference is given to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Steps to check Mahishadal College Merit list 2020
- Visit the official website of the College.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- Here, you can easily find the Merit List link.
- Enter the login credentials, if necessary.
- The Merit List can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- Three Mahishadal Raj College 2020 Merit Lists will be available on the website.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available on the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Details Present on Mahishadal College Merit List 2020
Candidates can go through the details written on the Final Merit List. Counselling takes place after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2020-21.
- Name of the candidate
- Registration ID
- Merit Points
- Course name
- Date of merit list publication
Preparation of Mahishadal Raj College Merit List 2020
The authorities of the college prepare the Merit List for admission to UG and PG Program. The criteria of the admission is on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration, which includes one of the elective languages Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final seat allotment process will take place via counselling procedure.
Document Required for Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested)
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Colour Passport Size photo -2 numbers
Mahishadal Raj College Seat Intake
If you have any queries or doubts regarding the information given above, comment down below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.