Jharkhand GNM/ANM Merit List 2020: The merit list will be released by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). They release all the notification for the admission procedure. So, make sure to keep up with the official website. The Jharkhand GNM/ANM Merit List 2020 will release in online mode. In addition, the students who will clear the Jharkhand GNM/ANM 2020 exam will get a chance of admission to different universities in Jharkhand. All these colleges offer the General and Auxillary Nursing And Midwifery Courses. Meanwhile, for a more detailed account of the result and merit list, you can go through this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Jharkhand Nursing Admit Card will be released soon as the application process is completed successfully. The merit list will be prepared after the exam.
Jharkhand GNM/ANM Merit List 2020
Further, only the JCECEB Nursing Merit List students will be eligible for the round of counselling. The date, time, and venue details of counselling round will be present on the official website (jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in). Candidates should also note that the merit list will not be available in any other mode. The authorities may not send a notification regarding its release as well. Thus, you should be aware of the important event dates.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Release date of Admit Card||– To be Announced –|
|Date of Entrance Exam||– To be Announced –|
|Declaration of the results||– To be Announced –|
|Counseling Round 1||– To be Announced –|
|Counseling Round 2||– To be Announced –|
How to Download the Jharkhand Nursing Result 2020
A Step by Step account of how to download the merit list result is available below for our readers. Make sure that you follow this. It is extremely important to follow the right steps to download the right result. Or you end up downloading the wrong thing from the wrong website. Further, the steps to download the Jharkhand GNM/ANM Merit List are as follows:
- Go to the official website (jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in).
- Click on the Link available on that website. The link will be pretty easy to spot.
- Then, open that link. And download the result.
- That result as mentioned above will be in the form of a merit list.
- Type in your name and roll number and date of birth.
- That step will find you your particular result.
- Check your result make sure to check other details as well.
Details on the Jharkhand GNM/ANM 2020 Rank Card
As you know that the merit list will be available online. Candidates must check all the details clearly. Hence, the list of the details that will be available on the Jharkhand General and Auxillary Nursing Merit List 2020 is as follows-
- Name of the Candidate
- Marks secured
- Qualifying marks
Jharkhand GNM 2020 Selection Procedure
The important information related to the selection procedure for JCECEB 2020 Nursing Admission is available below for the reference of the applicants:
- The marks you score in the entrance exam will be the basis of your admission to the university.
- The counselling of the First Round is now over.
- However, in order to get admission filling out and submitting the application form is mandatory.
- Counselling is done online. Candidates have to register and update their choices.
- Applicants who have secured qualifying marks in the entrance exam have to keep all necessary original and attested copies of the documents ready.
- You will need the documents for the verification process at the time of the counselling procedure.
- After the verification process is done, you will get back all the original documents.
Jharkhand GNM/ANM Nursing Question Paper & Solution Key
The JCECEB Nursing Question Paper will be released after the exam on the official website. Candidates who want to appear for the exam can refer to it for understanding the exam pattern and standard of questions. Moreover, students who have appeared for the exam can refer to it for cross-checking and calculating a rough score as it will be released along with the solution key.
Further, Jharkhand Nursing Answer Key will contain the answers to all the questions that were asked in the entrance exam. The result will be prepared in accordance with this solution key only. It will also be released in online mode on the official website. In addition, it will be available in PDF format. Thus, the students will face no difficulty while downloading the solution key.
Jharkhand GNM Nursing Result
The candidates will be able to check their Jharkhand GNM Result 2020 by entering certain details. Moreover, the merit list will be made available soon after this. It will be prepared in accordance with the answer key. The authorities may just release a merit list. Thus, the result will be made available in the form of a merit list only. It will be available online. You may not receive any notification regarding its release. So, do check the concerned websites regularly.
JCECEB Nursing Counselling 2020
Jharkhand GNM/ANM Counselling round will be carried out rank-wise. Moreover, as it will be conducted in offline mode. Thus, candidates have to appear for the round in person. The absentees will lose out their seats to other deserving candidates. Therefore, make sure that you are present on the day of counselling. Candidates also have to carry a set of documents. As this round of counselling takes place for document verification. Further, the time and venue details will be released soon after the release of the merit list.