NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2020: The North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Sciences is responsible for conducting the round of counselling. Thus, the officials will release a list of candidates who have to appear for the round. Only qualified candidates can take part in this process. There wouldn’t be any notification regarding this. However, the time, place and date of the process details will be present on the official website. It will also be displayed on the notice board. The information related to the counselling process will be available after the result declaration. Therefore, the NEIGRIHMS Nursing Admission process is carried out on the basis of the merit list through counselling. The candidates who will clear this round and the medical examination will be eligible for getting admission in this institution. For more details regarding NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2020, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2020
The North Eastern Indira Gandhi Institute Nursing Counselling process is carried out as per the guidelines set by NEIGRIHMS. This process is carried out smoothly. It is because of the merit list, which segregates candidates on the basis of their marks. Further, this round is basically conducted for document verification. It is compulsory for all merit students to appear for the round or else their seats will be allotted to other deserving candidates. The counselling dates are not announced yet. However, students can check out the tentative schedule given below.
|Exam Date||– September 2020 –|
|Date of Result Declaration||With 72 hours of the conclusion of the entrance exam|
|First Counselling Session||– September 2020 –|
|Commencement of Session||– October 2020 –|
Check – JENPAUH Counselling 2020
NEIGRIHMS Nursing 2020 Counselling – Important Documents
There are certain documents that candidates have to submit at the time of NEIGRIHMS Nursing Counselling. Candidates are further advised to carry both the originals and photocopies. If a candidate would not be able to produce asked certificates, then his/her candidature will get canceled. Further, the documents to be carried along are as follows:
- Mark Sheet of Class 10th and 12th
- Passing Certificate of Class 10th and 12th
- NOC from an employer, if a government servant
- Birth Certificate
- NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket
- Provisional pass Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Migration Certificate
During NEIGRIHMS BSc Nursing Counselling, candidates will be judged on their ability to take the best care of a sick person. Moreover, the notifications regarding the process will be published on the official website (neigrihms.gov.in). Further, some of the additional details related to this process are given below.
- For filling vacancies arising due to the absence of selected candidates, a sufficient amount of waiting list candidates will also be called.
- The candidates have to appear for the NEIGRIHMS Nursing Counselling 2020 process on their own. Institute will not pay for anything.
- Candidates who are unable to attend counselling and medical examination shall forfeit their claim for admission and placement in the waiting list.
- The admitted candidates should positively join their classes on the given date. The failure of so may lead to the cancellation of the seat.
- If there is an emergency and the candidate cannot join on the given date. Then he/she should talk to authorities and seek permission for the same.
- Furthermore, candidates have to submit a Migration Certificate issued by the university from where they have passed their last examination. If the candidate is unable to produce required documents, then that may lead to seat cancellation during NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2020.
Fees and Dues
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Fee in total is 28,215 rupees. It is basically the amount that has to be paid for all the provided services. There are three security deposits, which are refundable. However, note that the mentioned fee structure is as per the last years’ records. If any changes would be made in the fee structure, then we will update those here.
|College Fee||Amount (INR)|
|Security Deposit||25,000 (Refundable)|
|Mess Money Security||1000 (Refundable)|
|Students Welfare Fund||100|
|Hostel Admission Fee||300|
|Hostel Security||750 (Refundable)|
Check – Gujarat Nursing Counseling 2020
B.Sc Nursing is a four-year course. It is ideal for students who want to make a career in the healthcare field. Moreover, this course is recognized by Indian Nursing Council. Moreover, B.Sc Nursing graduates have a lot of scope in different sectors. They can either go for higher studies or can easily find a job. In addition, candidates should note that the selection process will be based on performance in NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2020. Further, they can specific patient groups, such as the following:
- Genetics Nurses
- Neonatology Nurses
- Public Health Nurses
- Addiction Nurses
- Critical Care Nurses
- Rehabilitation Nurses
- Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Nephrology Nurses
- Neonatology Nurses
- B.Sc graduates can do M.Sc in Nursing for further improving their prospects in the job market.
- They can also specialize in Medical-Surgical, Community health, Psychiatry, Obstetrics, Gynaecology, and Paediatrics.
- They can join different hospitals for Nursing care.
- In addition, graduates can also join the postgraduate program in Public Health Management besides MSc in dialysis technology and renal sciences.
The candidates get to learn a lot during the course. Those skills can be further used for providing top-notch service. Furthermore, the duties of a Nurse are as following:
- To keep a record of a patient’s medical history and symptoms
- Assess the patient’s condition
- Guide patients and their families on how to take care of injuries or illnesses.
- Operating and monitoring medical equipment
- To consult and cooperate with doctors
- To help in performing diagnostic tests
- Set up plans for patient’s care
- Administer treatments and medicines