TS ICET Result 2020 will release on 23rd October 2020. The Result will be available online on its official website. Kakatiya University is the main conducting body for the TS ICET Entrance Test. The Entrance Test will take place on 30th September 2020 and 1st October 2020. However, the candidates can check the TS ICET Exam Result by providing their login credentials. The details are provided at the time of application form submission. You can check the result on the official website as well as here. The TISCET Exam is conducted to offer admission in MBA/PGDM Courses all across the Telangana State. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding TS ICET 2020 Result.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Important Dates of TS ICET Exam Result 2020
Kakatiya University has already declared the exam dates of the Entrance Test. Check the dates below.
|Exam Date of Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test||30th September 2020 and 1st October 2020|
|Answer key||7th October 2020|
|Raising of Objection (Last Date)||10th October 2020|
|Declaration of TSICET Result 2020||23rd October 2020|
How to Check and Download TS ICET Result/Scorecard?
The University declares the exam result online on its official website. Hence, the step by step process to check the TSICET Exam Result is as follows-
- Visit the official website of Kakatiya University- kakatiya.ac.in
- Then click on TS ICET Result Link
- Now enter your Roll Number/Registration number/User ID/Date of Birth
- Click on the submit button and your result will appear on the screen.
- Check the details and download the TS ICET Score Card pdf
Details Printed on TS ICET Rank Card
The Rank Card of Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test carries the following details-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Candidates Overall or Sectional Score
- The rank of the candidate
TS ICET Cut Off Marks 2020
The Cut-Off marks are the minimum marks that the candidate has to score in order to qualify for the next selection process. The TSICET Cutoff Marks is applicable in all the Universities and MBA Colleges of Telangana State. This entrance test is conducted to get admissions in MBA Course. However, the cutoff marks vary every year. The cutoff marks will be released soon after the declaration of TS ICET Result 2020.
Criteria for TSICET Entrance Cut Off Marks
- The cut-off marks are required for shortlisting the candidates.
- The cut-off marks will be different for each category of students.
- Each Institute/University will release its individual TS ICET Cut off Scores after the declaration of the result.
- On the basis of the TS ICET Scores, the ranking will be given to the student.
- If more than two students score the same marks, then Tie-Breaking Criteria will be implemented.
Category-Wise TSICET Cut-Off Marks
The TS-ICET Cutoff Scores as per the Kakatiya University is as follows-
|Category-Wise||TS ICET Cut-Off|
|Cut Off Marks for General, OBC Candidates||25% (50 marks out of 200 marks)|
|Cut-Off Marks for SC/ST Candidates||No minimum marks|
TS ICET Admission Counselling 2020
Soon after the declaration of the results, the University will start the Counselling Schedule. The TS ICET Counseling will take place offline, as the students will have to reach the mentioned venue on the given date and time. The expected date of the counselling is August 2020. In the counselling process, the document verification and final admission process take place.
Top MBA Colleges that accept TS ICET Scores
TSICET Rank Card is valid for admission in MBA and MCA Admission (Full Time/Part-Time/Evening/Distance Mode). We have provided the top MBA/MCA Colleges that accept the TSICET Exam Scores.
- Prof. Jayashankar Agricultural University (PJAU)
- Dr. B.R Amedkar Open University
- JNTU Hyderabad
- Kakatiya University
- Mahatma Gandhi University (MG University)
- Osmania University (OU)
- Palamuru University (PU)
- Satavahana University (SU)
- Telangana University (TU)
So, these are the complete details of TS ICET Result 2020. If you have any queries, then please comment on the section below.