MP MBBS Merit List 2019: Department of Medical Education (DME) Madhya Pradesh will release the MP MBBS Merit List for the academic admission of 2019 session on 28th June 2019. The Merit List for MBBS Admissions contain names of candidates who clear the NEET 2019. On the basis of received applications, DME prepares the MP MBBS/BDS 2019 Merit List, and candidates whose names appear on the list can advance further with the admission procedure. Merit List can be viewed by logging on to the candidate user ID from the official website and clicking on to the link that leads to Madhya Pradesh NEET Merit List 2019.
Madhya Pradesh MBBS Merit List 2019 Release Dates
DME has released the MP MBBS Merit List for the MP MBBS/BDS Counselling. However, candidates can check the official dates here.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|1||MP MBBS Admission Registration||21st June 2019|
|2||Last Date for Application Submission||27th June 2019|
|3||State Merit List Release||28th June 2019|
|4||Choice Filling and Locking||28th June 2019 to 1st July 2019|
|5||Seat Allotment Result||4th July 2019|
|6||Admission Confirmation (Reporting the College)||5th to 12th July 2019|
|7||Willing to Upgrade the Choice through candidate login after admission||5th July 2019 to 21st July 2019|
|8||Online Resignation at College Level (without seat liability)||5th July 2019 to 21st July 2019|
Download DME Madhya Pradesh 2019 Merit List
Second Round MBBS/BDS of Madhya Pradesh
|Publication of Vacancies||24th July 2019|
|Fresh Choice Filling and Locking||24th July 2019 to 26th July 2019|
|Second Round Allotment Result||30th July 2019|
|Reporting the Allotted College (Medical and Dental)||31st July 2019 to 3rd August 2019|
|Willingness for Upgradation through candidates login||31st July 2019 to 3rd August 2019|
|Online Resignation at College Level (without seat liability)||31st July 2019 to 3rd August 2019|
Check the MP MBBS NEET 2019 Mop-Up Round Counselling Schedule.
Eligibility for MP NEET Merit List 2019
Students who clear the eligibility criteria can expect their names to be included in the MP MBBS Merit List. The eligibility criterion includes the following.
- Applicants seeking admissions for the medical programmes must satisfy the domicile criteria of Madhya Pradesh, i.e. students with either roots in Madhya Pradesh, who have spent considerable amount of years in the state of Madhya Pradesh, and has done their schooling from Madhya Pradesh will be considered eligible.
- Candidates are required to appear in the NEET 2019 exam.
- The minimum required percentile in the NEET will be 50th Percentile for General/unreserved Candidates; 45th Percentile for PWD candidates; and 40th Percentile for SC/ST candidates.
Steps to View DME MBBS 2019 Merit List
Applicants who will be giving the NEET 2019 and who will successfully enroll in the MP MBBS Admission process 2019 can hope their names to be included in the Merit List for the academic session of 2019-20. Here is how one can check the Merit List.
- Go to the official website
- Locate the link for Merit List
- Click on link and download merit list
- Merit List displayed on the screen in the PDF form
- Check out names and keep a print of the document
Madhya Pradesh NEET MBBS Cut-off 2019
Cut-offs will be set by the Department of Medical Education Madhya Pradesh by assessing the NEET Score, Number of Applicants for MP MBBS 2019 Admission, seat availability, etc. Candidates will have to clear the Cut-off marks in order to further into the admission procedure. Last year the Cut-offs stood at 50th Percentile for the General Candidates, 40th Percentile for the SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates, and 45th Percentile for Unreserved PWD candidates. Cut-offs for the coming admission sessions will be announced and updated later.
Details mentioned in MP State MBBS/BDS Merit List 2019
The main purpose of the Merit List are to communicate which all candidates clear for further admission process.
- Candidate’s NEET Roll Number
- Candidate Name
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Date of Birth of candidate
- Madhya Pradesh Category
- Madhya Pradesh Subcategory
- NEET Marks, Percentile, Rank
- Fee Status
- Madhya Pradesh State Merit
What after MP MBBS Merit List Release?
After the release of Madhya Pradesh Merit Rank List, Students to be able to make their choices for college. The link for choice filling and locking procedure will be activated after the release of the state merit list. whose names appear in the MP MBBS Merit List, will be able to participate in the further admission process.