MP MBBS Merit List 2019: Department of Medical Education (DME) Madhya Pradesh will be releasing the MP MBBS Merit List for the academic admission of 2019 session during 4th week of June 2019. The Merit List for MBBS Admissions in MP will contain names of candidates who clear the NEET 2019. On the basis of received applications, Department of Medical Education (DME) will prepare the MP MBBS/BDS 2019 Merit List, and candidates whose names appear on the list can advance further with the admission proceedings. Merit Lists can be viewed by logging on to the candidate user ID from the official website and clicking on to the link that leads to MP MBBS/BDS 2019 Merit List.
In this article, viewers will learn about the MP MBBS Merit List Release Dates, Viewing Procedure, and other important details.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
MP MBBS Merit List 2019 Release Dates
Department of Medical Education (DME) will release the MP MBBS Merit List for the MP MBBS/BDS Counselling during the fourth week of June 2019. For each successive counselling, the authority will release a Merit List. Given below is the complete schedule for the MP MBBS Merit List 2019.
Eligibility for MP MBBS Merit List 2019
Candidates who clear the eligibility criteria can expect their names to be included in the MP MBBS Merit List. The eligibility criterion includes the following.
- Candidates seeking admissions for the medical programmes must satisfy the domicile criteria of Madhya Pradesh, i.e. students with either roots in Madhya Pradesh, who have spent considerable amount of years in the state of Madhya Pradesh, and has done their schooling from Madhya Pradesh will be considered eligible.
- Candidates are required to appear in the NEET 2019 examination.
- The minimum required percentile in the NEET will be 50th Percentile for General/unreserved Candidates; 45th Percentile for PWD candidates; and 40th Percentile for SC/ST candidates.
Steps to View MP MBBS 2019 Merit List
Candidates who will be giving the NEET 2019 and who will successfully enroll in the MP MBBS 2019 Admission process can hope their names to be included in the MP MBBS Merit List for the academic session of 2019-20. Here is how one can check the MP MBBS 2019 Merit List.
- Go to the official website of Department of Medical Education (DME)
- Locate the link that leads to counseling and seat allotment
- Locate the link for MP MBBS Merit List 2019
- Merit List will be displayed on the screen in the PDF form
- Check out names and keep a print of the document
MP MBBS Cut-off 2019
Cut-offs will be set by the Department of Medical Education Madhya Pradesh by assessing the NEET Score, Number of Applicants for MP MBBS 2019 Admissions, seat availability, etc. Candidates will have to clear the Cut-off marks in order to further into the admission procedure. Last year the Cut-offs stood at 50th Percentile for the General Candidates, 40th Percentile for the SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates, and 45th Percentile for Unreserved PWD candidates. Cut-offs for the coming admission sessions will be announced and updated later.
Details mentioned in MP MBBS Merit List 2019
The main purpose of the Merit Lists are to communicate which all candidates clear for further admission process. Here’s what a candidates can expect upon accessing the MP MBBS 2019 Merit List.
- Candidate’s NEET Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Gender
- Madhya Pradesh Category
- Madhya Pradesh Subcategory
- NEET Marks
- NEET Percentile
- NEET Rank
- Fee Status
- Madhya Pradesh State Merit
What after MP MBBS Merit List Release?
After the release of MBBS MP MBBS Merit List, candidates will be able to make their choices for college. The link for choice filling and locking procedure will be activated after the release of state merit list. Candidates, whose names appear in the MP MBBS Merit List, will be able to participate in the further admission process.