MP MBBS Counselling 2019: Department of Medical Education (DME) Madhya Pradesh will be responsible for conducting the annual MP MBBS BDS counselling for the academic admission of 2019 session. The first counselling session will be held, provisionally, during the first week of July 2019. Candidates whose names appear in the MP MBBS 2019 Merit List will be able to participate in the admission drive for coveted MBBS and BDS programmes under the state quota of MP. Around 1100 seats offered for both MBBS and BDS programmes in around 28 government and private medical and dental colleges/institutes/universities. Counselling Process majorly involves registration, choice filling and locking, seat allotment, and admission confirmation. In this article know more details of MP MBBS/BDS Counselling 2019 Dates, Procedure, total MBBS seats in Madhya Pradesh and other important details.
MP MBBS Counselling Dates 2019
Department of Medical Education (DME) Madhya Pradesh will be conducting the counselling session from the first week of July 2019. Detailed MP NEET Counselling 2019 schedule is as given below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|1||MP MBBS Admission Registration||3rd week of June 2019|
|2||Last Date for Application Submission||3rd week of June 2019|
|3||State Merit List Release||4th week of June 2019|
|4||Choice Filling and Locking||Last week of June 2019|
|5||Seat Allotment Result||1st week of July 2019|
|6||Admission Confirmation||2nd week of July 2019|
|7||Second Round Choice Filling||1st week of August|
|8||Seat Allotment Result||2nd week of August 2019|
|9||Admission Confirmation||3rd week of August 2019|
|10||Mop up Rounds||3rd week of August 2019|
MP NEET Counselling Procedure 2019
MP Medical and Dental Admission Counselling is online procedure. To be eligible, candidates will have to score a minimum percentile in the NEET 2019 and clear the domicile criteria of MP. Eligible candidates must register during the given time frame. Admissions will be given as per the merit list and candidate’s preferences. There will be a maximum of two counselling rounds, and if it requires, then mop up rounds will take place.
Here are the steps to participate in the MP MBBS 2019 Counselling
Step 1: Register and Login
- The MP MBBS 2019 Admission Application form available in first week of June 2019
- Candidates will have to get registered from the official website of Department of Medical Education (DME).
- Registration will involve filling in the personal and academic details and uploading documents that are mentioned in the form. Specifications for uploading images will be provided later.
- Login to continue.
Step 2: Choice Filling and Choice Locking
- Candidate must give their preferences of desired colleges in the order of choice.
- Choice filling and locking will be done by logging in to the registered ID and selecting the choices therein.
- Candidates will be able to choose as many colleges as he wishes.
- Candidates without the domicile certificate will only be able to choose private colleges under management quota.
- Choices are to be locked at the end and candidates will not be able to make changes.
Step 3: Counselling fee Payment
- Candidates are required to pay the counselling registration fee. The amount is to be paid online via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Any changes, if at all required, are to made before the making the counselling fee payment.
- Once the fee is paid, candidates will not be able to change their choices.
MP MBBS Seat Allotment and Document Verification
Based on the Merit List, candidates will be called in for participating in the counselling sessions of MP NEET admission 2019. Seats will be allotted to candidates therein, and they can confirm their admission by paying the admission fees before the last date. Counselling session go up to two or more rounds until the conclusion of the whole admission procedure.
The list of documents that is to be presented at the time of verification is as follows.
- Domicile certificate of MP
- Candidate’s NEET 2019 Result Copy
- NEET 2019 Admit Card of the Candidate
- Counselling letter for MP MBBS Admission 2019
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category (if applicable).
- Copy of MP MBBS/BDS fee transaction slip and application form
MP MBBS/BDS reservation of seats
The allotment of seats will be solely based on the NEET Score of the candidate and Merit List prepared by the counselling conducting body. Reserved seats for candidates from OBC, SC, and ST categories. Last year the following percentage of seats were allotted under reservation status.
|Category||Percent of Reserved Seats|
|Other Backward Classes||13%|
|Defense Personnel/Freedom Fighters||2%|
|NRI Quota (Private and Dental Colleges)||15%|