MP MBBS Application Form 2019: Department of Medical Education (DME) Madhya Pradesh will be releasing the MP MBBS/BDS Application Form for the academic admission of 2019 session during the 3rd week of June 2019. Candidates who are interested in applying for MP MBBS Admissions under the state quota of Madhya Pradesh must clear the eligibility first, and then, may proceed to the registration part. The whole MP MBBS Admission Registration involves creating a user ID, filling up of application form, uploading documents, and fee payment. The registration would make way for MP MBBS Merit List Preparation and Seat Allotment.
In this article, viewers will learn about the MP MBBS/BDS Application Form Release Dates, Registration Procedure, and other important details.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
MP MBBS Application Form 2019 Release Dates
Department of Medical Education (DME) Madhya Pradesh will be releasing the MP MBBS Application Form during the third week of June 2019. Candidates will only be having a few days until the registration window closes. Candidates, most probably, will have an extended time period for making application fee payment. Check below for detailed MP MBBS Application Form 2019 Dates.
|1||MP MBBS Admission Registration||3rd week of June 2019|
|2||Last Date for Application Submission||3rd week of June 2019|
|3||State Merit List Release||4th week of June 2019|
Steps to Fill MP MBBS Application Form 2019
MP MBBS 2019 Application Form: All the applications will be submitted online only. Candidates who are interested in applying for the MP MBBS/BDS 2019 Admissions can follow the steps given below to get registered successfully.
Step 1: Registration
- The first step involved in the application submission process is the registration part.
- Candidates will have to go to the official website of DME MP. The registration link will be updated in this article once the official link activates.
- Locate the “Candidate’s Corner”
- Click on “New Profile”
- Provide NEET Roll Number or NEET Testing ID along with a code which will be instructed later.
- Click on “Register” and provide a valid email ID and Phone number. An OTP will be sent to the provided number which will complete the profile creation.
- Enter in basic personal and academic details such as Name, Age (as on 31st December 2019), Residential Address, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email address, Category, Specifications of the previous examination passed including name of institution and marks obtained in PCB, Nationality, and Domicile.
Step 2: Uploading Scanned Images – Recent passport size photograph, signature, and left thumb impression are to be scanned and uploaded at the time of application submission. It is mandatory to upload these scanned images in order to complete the application procedure. Images are to be in sync with the official guidelines set forth by admission conducting authority. Along with that, candidates will have to upload academic documents and ID Proofs.
Step 3: Payment of Application Fee – No application will be deemed valid without the payment of application fee. Candidates will have to pay the application fee after submitting in the basic information and uploading scanned images of relevant documents. The amount will non-refundable. Candidates can pay the fee online via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Application Fee amount for all candidates will be INR 1000.
Step 4: Final Submission – After filling in the personal and academic credentials, scanned image uploading, and fee payment, candidates are advised to recheck the details filled in. Since there will not be any application correction facility, candidates need to take caution while submitting the MP MBBS/BDS Admission Application Form. Once the final submission is made, candidates will not able to change their forms.
MP MBBS/BDS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Refer to the table for detailed explication of Madhya Pradesh MBBS 2019 Eligibility Criteria.
|S. No.||Factor||Eligibility Criteria|
|1||Nationality||· Candidates must be a citizen of India.|
· Other than that, candidate who holds an Overseas Citizen of India Card can also apply.
|2||Domicile Factor||· Candidates seeking admissions for the medical programmes must satisfy the domicile criteria of Madhya Pradesh, i.e. students with either roots in Madhya Pradesh, who have spent considerable amount of years in the state of Madhya Pradesh, and has done their schooling from Madhya Pradesh will be considered eligible.|
· Candidates must have passes 10+2 from the state board of Madhya Pradesh.
· Candidates who are wards of Freedom Fighters, Defense Personnel, and government service employees of Madhya Pradesh are eligible to apply.
|3||Age Factor||· The minimum age required to apply for Madhya Pradesh MBBS 2019 admissions is 17th years.|
· The age limit will be 25 years for candidates belonging to General and OBC categories.
· There will be an age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST categories, i.e. SC/ST candidates can apply till 30 years of age.
|4||Qualifying Examination||· Qualifying examination will be National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)|
· Other than that, candidates must have passed 10+2 from State Board of Madhya Pradesh or equivalent.
|5||Qualifying Subjects||· Candidates who have studied 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology are eligible for seek admission.|
· Other than that, proficiency in English will be considered desirable.
|6||Qualifying Marks/Percentage||· Candidates must have cleared 10+2 examination with a combined aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.|
· There will be relaxation of 5 percent for physically handicapped students,
· A relaxation of 10 percent will be given to candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST categories