MP MBBS Application Form 2019 will be released the third week of June 2019. Candidates who are interested in applying for MP MBBS Admission under the state quota of Madhya Pradesh must clear the eligibility first, and then, may proceed to the registration part. The whole MP MBBS Admission Registration involves creating a user ID, filling up of application form, uploading documents, and fee payment. The registration would make way for MP MBBS Merit List Preparation and Seat Allotment. Check the Complete details of MP MBBS/BDS registration process, Date and fee below in this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MP MBBS Application Form Date 2019
|1||MP MBBS Admission Registration||3rd week of June 2019|
|2||Last Date for Application Submission||3rd week of June 2019|
|3||State Merit List Release||4th week of June 2019|
Steps to Fill MP MBBS Application Form 2019
MP NEET 2019 Application Form will be submitted online only. Candidates who are interested in applying for the MP MBBS/BDS 2019 can follow the steps given below to get registered successfully.
Step 1: Registration of MP NEET
- The first step involved in the application submission process is the registration part.
- Candidates will have to go to the official website of DME MP. The registration link updated in this article once the official link activates.
- Locate the “Candidate’s Corner”
- Click on “New Profile”
- Provide NEET Roll Number or NEET Testing ID along with a code which will be instructed later.
- Click on “Register” and provide a valid email ID and Phone number. An OTP will be sent to the provided number which will complete the profile creation.
- Enter in basic personal and academic details such as Name, Age (as on 31st December 2019), Residential Address, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email address, Category, Specifications of the previous examination passed including name of institution and marks obtained in PCB, Nationality, and Domicile.
Step 2: Uploading Scanned Images
Recent passport size photograph, signature, and left thumb impression are to be scanned and uploaded at the time of application submission. It is mandatory to upload these scanned images in order to complete the application procedure. Images are to be in sync with the official guidelines set forth by admission conducting authority. Along with that, candidates will have to upload academic documents and ID Proofs.
Step 3: Payment of Application Fee
No application will be deemed valid without the payment of application fee. Candidates will have to pay the application fee after submitting in the basic information and uploading scanned images of relevant documents. The amount will non-refundable. Candidates can pay the fee online via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Application Fee amount for all candidates will be INR 1000.
Step 4: Final Submission
After filling in the personal and academic credentials, scanned image uploading, and fee payment, candidates are advised to recheck the details filled in. Since there will not be any application correction facility, candidates need to take caution while submitting the MP MBBS/BDS Admission Application Form. Once the final submission is made, candidates will not able to change their forms.
Eligibility Criteria of MP MBBS/BDS 2019
Refer to the table for detailed explication of Madhya Pradesh MBBS 2019 Eligibility Criteria.
|S. No.||Factor||Eligibility Criteria|