MP PAHUNT Application Form 2021: The Application Form is the first stage of the admission process. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill and submit the application form. In addition, the MP Vyapam is the main conducting body of MP PAHUNT 2021 Admissions. Moreover, the MP PAHUNT Application Form 2021 is released online and contains all the important details about the applicant. In this article, we have provided complete details about the application form, its dates, procedure, etc. Hence, if you are willing to get admission into the colleges under MP Vyapam, then go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MP PAHUNT Application Form 2021
Moreover, the Admission of the candidates in MP PAHUNT 2021 is done on the basis of NEET UG 2021. Therefore, the applicants have to appear for the NEET Exam in order to get a seat under the BAMS/ BYNS/BUMS Colleges of Madhya Pradesh. Furthermore, aspirants should be well acquainted with the complete exam schedule. All the important events and dates are further mentioned in the below table.
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||– October 2021 –|
|Last Date of the AYUSH Online Form||– October 2021 –|
|Document Verification||– October/ November 2021 –|
|Release of MP PAHUNT NEET Merit List for BAMS/BHMS/BYNS/BUMS||– October/ November 2021 –|
|First Round Counselling|
|Online Choice Filling||– To be Announced –|
|Seat Allotment||– To be Announced –|
|Reporting Allotted College and Provisional Admission||– To be Announced –|
Check – MP GNTST/PNST Merit List
MP PAHUNT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
As mentioned above, it is compulsory for the applicant to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Thus, students should check out the eligibility criteria before even filling the application form. The MP PAHUNT Eligibility Criteria is set by the exam conducting body. Candidates also have to provide the relevant documents in order to prove eligibility. Further, the criteria set by the authorities is as the following.
Nationality and Domicile
- The Candidates Nationality must be Indian
- Candidates must have a valid domicile of Madhya Pradesh State for admission into State Government Colleges.
Age-Limit of the Candidate
- The Minimum Age of the Applicant must be 17 years as of 31st December 2021 (or the academic session) applied for.
- The Maximum Age of the candidate for applying for the MP Application Form of PAHUNT 2021 must be 25 years as of 31st December 2021.
- For the Reserved Category Candidates, age relaxation of 5 years is applicable in their upper age limit.
- The Reserved Category Applicants must be born on or in between – 1st January 1990 to 1st January 2003 (for ST/ SC Candidates), and 1st January 1995 to 1st January 2003 (Unreserved Category).
- You need to pass the 10th and 12th class from the recognized board.
- Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their compulsory subjects.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the Intermediate Exam must be 50% marks (for the unreserved category) and 40% for Reserved Category.
- For BUMS Course, the candidates must have passed 10th and 12th with Urdu as a compulsory subject.
Things to Keep In Mind Before Applying For MP Vyapam PAHUNT 2021 Application Form
While filling the online form, it is very important to take a look at the small details. MP Vyapam has made some strict rules in accepting the application form. Therefore, make sure that you satisfy all the minute details that can avoid you from getting your form rejected.
- Make sure that you satisfy all the eligibility criteria of MP PAHUNT Admissions 2021.
- You must have Good Internet Connectivity while filling the online form.
- Go through all the instructions carefully, especially the process to fill the online form.
- Keep all your documents and certificate details ready. This shall save maximum time.
- Provide a valid mobile number and e-mail id, as you get all the notifications on your registered mobile and email details.
- Give all your details correctly. This is because the details can be checked and verified at the time of counselling. If any of the information that you have provided is wrong, then the authorities have the right to cancel the candidature. Therefore, provide correct details while filling the form.
- Recheck all the details before you proceed to fill the next step.
- Make the payment of the application fees before to avoid technical glitches.
- Upload the Photograph and other documents as per the specifications.
- In the end, submit the application form before the last date.
Check – JENPAUH Answer Key
Stages of MP PAHUNT Application Form 2021
The MP PAHUNT Application process comprises certain stages. Thus, applicants have to complete each stage for submitting their application form successfully. Moreover, the stages of the application form are as follows:
- Filling the Rest of the Details
- Making the Payment of the Application Form
- Uploading the Photograph and Signature and other details
- Submission of the Application Form details
- Printout of the Application Form
How to Fill MP PAHUNT Application Form 2021?
The applicants should follow the below-mentioned steps for successfully filling the application form. Note that the application form is made available on the official website.- www.vyapam.nic.in or www.peb.mp.gov.in.
Furthermore, complete information regarding each stage is given below.
This is the First Stage of the MP PAHUNT 2021 Admission Form. In this stage, candidates have to provide their basic details such as their name, date of birth, mobile number, e-mail id, etc. For that, you have to visit the official website and click on the “New Registration” Option and proceed to fill in the above-mentioned details. The Registration Window likes the following-
Once you have entered all the details, click on the submit option. Once your registration process is successful, you shall receive a Registration ID/ User Id on the Mobile Number and E-mail ID that you had given at the time of registration. Using the Registration ID Credentials, you have to log in to the next step to complete the next stages.
Check – MP GNTST/ PNST Counselling 2021
Filling the Rest of the Details
Using the Log In Credentials, log in and fill in the rest of the details correctly. These dates include filling of the educational qualifications, the address of your residence, alternate residence, choice of Exam city, etc. Make sure that you enter all the details correctly because the admit card is made available on the basis of the details that you have provided. The Examination Center is allotted within a certain km radius distance from your residence.
Make the Payment
Once you provided all the details, click on the save and next step to make the payment of the application fees of MP BUMS/ BAMS Application Form 2021. The application fee is paid online through Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card etc. The Application fee amount is non-refundable and is different as per the category. While making the payment of the application fees, make sure that you wait till the confirmation page is displayed on your screen.
Uploading the Photograph and Signature
After making the payment, upload the photograph and signature. The photograph and signature must be uploaded as per the specifications. The documents must be scanned properly and must be in JPEG Format. Not uploading the photograph and signature properly, get your application form rejected.
Final Submission of MP PAHUNT Online Form
After filling in all the details, click on the declaration form and submit the application form. Once the application form has been submitted successfully, a summary of the form is displayed on the screen.
Take the Printout of the Application Form
Once the summary of the form appears on the screen, check and take the printout of the application form. Make sure that you take at least three to four printout of the application form. Make sure that you submit the application form before the closing date to avoid technical issues.
MP PAHUNT Application Form Fees
The cost of the application fees varies from category to category. Moreover, the MP PAHUNT Application Form Fees for Unreserved Category is Rs 600/- and for the reserved category, the form fee amount is Rs 300/-. The Application Fees is Non-Refundable and can be paid online through Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card. In addition, note that this application fee is as per the last years’ record.
MP PAHUNT Application Form 2021 Correction Window
Soon after the completion of the MP PAHUNT 2021 BUMS/ BAMS/ BHMS Application Form, the Examination Conducting Body release a facility to correct or make modifications in the application form. In the application form correction window, you can make the changes or rectify the details that you want to in the online form. The Link to make modifications in the forms shall be available for a limited period of time. In the application correction window, you cannot make changes in your registration number and e-mail id, date of birth, name, etc. Since this is your last opportunity to make corrections, therefore make it use wisely.