MP PAHUNT Application Form 2020: The Application Form is the first stage of the admission process. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill and submit the application form. In addition, the MP Vyapam is the main conducting body of MP PAHUNT 2020 Admissions. Moreover, the MP PAHUNT Application Form 2020 will be available online and will contain all the important details about the applicant. In this article, we have provided complete details about the application form, its dates, procedure, etc. Hence, if you are willing to get admission into the colleges under MP Vyapam, then go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MP PAHUNT Application Form 2020 – Dates
Moreover, the Admission of the candidates in MP PAHUNT 2020 will be on the basis of NEET UG 2020. Therefore, the applicants have to appear for the NEET Exam in order to get a seat under the BAMS/BYNS/BUMS Colleges of Madhya Pradesh. The schedule of the exam activities hasn’t been released yet. However, the tentative schedule is given below. The dates will be updated here as soon as the official notification will be out.
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||– July 2020 –|
|Last Date of the AYUSH Online Form||– August 2020 –|
|Document Verification||– August 2020 –|
|Release of MP PAHUNT NEET Merit List for BAMS/BHMS/BYNS/BUMS||– August 2020 –|
|First Round Counselling|
|Online Choice Filling||– August 2020 –|
|Seat Allotment||– August 2020 –|
|Reporting Allotted College and Provisional Admission||– August 2020 –|
Check – MP GNTST/PNST Merit List
MP PAHUNT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
As mentioned above, it is compulsory for the applicant to satisfy the eligibility criteria. The applications of the ineligible candidates will get rejected. Thus, students should check out the eligibility criteria before even filling the application form. The MP PAHUNT Eligibility Criteria is set by the exam conducting body. Further, the criteria set by the authorities is as the following.
Nationality and Domicile
- The Candidates Nationality must be Indian
- Candidates must have a valid domicile of Madhya Pradesh State for admission into State Government Colleges.
Age-Limit of the Candidate
- The Minimum Age of the Applicant must be 17 years as on 31st December 2020 (or the academic session) applied for.
- The Maximum Age of the candidate for applying for MP Application Form of PAHUNT 2020 must be 25 years as on 31st December 2020.
- For the Reserved Category Candidates, age relaxation of 5 years is applicable in their upper age limit.
- The Reserved Category Applicants must be born on or in between – 1st January 1990 to 1st January 2003 (for ST/SC Candidates), and 1st January 1995 to 1st January 2003 (Unreserved Category).
- You need to pass the 10th and 12th class from the recognized board.
- Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their compulsory subjects.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the Intermediate Exam must be 50% marks (for the unreserved category) and 40% for Reserved Category.
- For BUMS Course, the candidates must have passed 10th and 12th with Urdu as a compulsory subject.
Things to Keep In Mind Before Applying For MP Vyapam PAHUNT 2020 Application Form
While filling the online form, it is very important to take a look at the small details. MP Vyapam has made some strict rules in accepting the application form. Therefore, make sure that you satisfy all the minute details that can avoid you from getting your form rejected.
- Make sure that you satisfy all the eligibility criteria of MP PAHUNT Admissions 2020.
- You must have a Good Internet Connectivity while filling the online form.
- Go through all the instructions carefully, especially the process to fill the online form.
- Keep all your documents and certificate details ready. This will save your maximum time.
- Provide a valid mobile number and e-mail id, as you will get all the notifications on your registered mobile and email details.
- Give all your details correctly. This is because the details will be checked and verified at the time of counselling. If any of the information that you have provided is wrong, then there are chances that your form, will be rejected. Therefore, provide correct details while filling the form.
- Recheck all the details before you proceed to fill the next step.
- Make the payment of the application fees before to avoid the technical glitches.
- Upload the Photograph and other documents as per the specifications.
- In the end, submit the application form before the last date.
Check – JENPAUH Answer Key
Stages of MP PAHUNT Application Form 2020
The MP PAHUNT Application process comprises of certain stages. Thus, applicants have to complete each stage for submitting their application form successfully. Moreover, the stages of the application form is as follows:
- Filling the Rest of the Details
- Making the Payment of the Application Form
- Uploading the Photograph and Signature and other details
- Submission of the Application Form details
- Printout of the Application Form
How to Fill MP PAHUNT Application Form 2020?
The applicants should follow the below-mentioned steps for successfully filling the application form. Note that the application form will be made available on the official website.- www.vyapam.nic.in or www.peb.mp.gov.in.
Furthermore, complete information regarding each stage is given below.
This is the First Stage of the MP PAHUNT 2020 Admission Form. In this stage, candidates have to provide their basic details such as their name, date of birth, mobile number, e-mail id, etc. For that, you will have to visit the official website and click on the “New Registration” Option and proceed to fill in the above-mentioned details. The Registration Window likes the following-
Once you have entered all the details, click on the submit option. Once your registration process is successful, you will receive a Registration ID/User Id on the Mobile Number and E-mail ID that you had given at the time of registration. Using the Registration ID Credentials, you will have to log in to the next step to complete the next stages.
Check – MP GNTST/PNST Counselling 2020
Filling the Rest of the Details
Using the Log In Credentials, log in and fill in the rest of the details correctly. These dates will include filling of the educational qualifications, the address of your residence, alternate residence, choice of Exam city, etc. Make sure that you enter all the details correctly because the admit card will be available on the basis of the details that you have provided. The Examination Center will be allotted within a certain km radius distance from your residence.
Make the Payment
Once you provided all the details, click on the save and next step to make the payment of the application fees of MP BUMS/BAMS Application Form 2020. The application fee will be paid online through Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card etc. The Application fee amount is non-refundable and is different as per the category. While making the payment of the application fees, make sure that you wait till the confirmation page is displayed on your screen.
Uploading the Photograph and Signature
After making the payment, upload the photograph and signature. The photograph and signature must be uploaded as per the specifications. The documents must be scanned properly and must be in JPEG Format. Not uploading the photograph and signature properly, will get your application form rejected.
Final Submission of MP PAHUNT Online Form
After filling all the details, click on the declaration form and submit the application form. Once the application form has been submitted successfully, a summary of the form will be displayed on the screen.
Take the Printout of the Application Form
Once the summary of the form is displayed on the screen, check and take the printout of the application form. Make sure that you take at least three to four printout of the application form. Make sure that you submit the application form before the closing date to avoid the technical issues.
MP PAHUNT Application Form Fees
The cost of the application fees varies from category to category. Moreover, the MP PAHUNT Application Form Fees for Unreserved Category is Rs 600/- and for the reserved category, the form fee amount is Rs 300/-. The Application Fees is Non-Refundable and can be paid online through Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. In addition, note that this application fee is as per the last years’ record. However, if the fee would be revised then we will update that out here.
MP PAHUNT Application Form 2020 Correction Window
Soon after the completion of the MP PAHUNT 2020 BUMS/BAMS/BHMS Application Form, the Examination Conducting Body will release a facility to correct or make modifications in the application form. In the application form correction window, you can make the changes or rectify the details that you want to in the online form. The Link to make modifications in the forms will be available for a limited period of time. In the application correction window, you cannot make changes in your registration number and e-mail id, date of birth, name, etc. Since this will be your last opportunity to make corrections, therefore make it use wisely.