MP PAHUNT 2020: MP PAHUNT stands for Madhya Pradesh Pre Ayurvedic, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy, and Yoga Test. However, the MP Vyapam which stands for Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board conducts MP PAHUNT 2020. Hence, to participate the applicants must satisfy the eligibility criteria and conditions. There will be no entrance examination conducted, as the admission process will take place on the basis of the NEET UG 2020 Marks. Therefore, if you are willing to apply for the admission process, then go through the article thoroughly.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MP PAHUNT 2020
Thus, in this article, we have explained about the MP Vyapam Admissions 2020, including dates, eligibility criteria, application form dates, admit card, exam pattern, etc. The aspirants of BUMS/BAMS/BYNS etc can take part in the admission process. The Official Dates of Madhya Pradesh Pre- Ayurvedic, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy, and Yoga Test will be available soon. However, the tentative schedule of the exam activities is given down below. We will update the dates here as soon as the official notification will be out.
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||– July 2020 –|
|Last Date of the AYUSH Online Form||– August 2020 –|
|Document Verification||– August 2020 –|
|Release of MP PAHUNT NEET Merit List for BAMS/BHMS/BYNS/BUMS||– August 2020 –|
|First Round Counselling|
|Online Choice Filling||– August 2020 –|
|Seat Allotment||– September 2020 –|
|Reporting Allotted College and Provisional Admission||– September 2020 –|
So, we advise the candidates to check the official website frequently for the latest updates and notifications. The Official Website Link is – MP Vyapam PAHUNT
MP Vyapam BAMS/BUMS PAHUNT Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form of MP PAHUNT, you must check the eligibility criteria. It is very much important that you fulfill the eligibility criteria. Moreover, the MP PAHUNT 2020 Eligibility Criteria include – Age, Nationality, Educational Qualifications, etc. Therefore, the Eligibility Criteria is as follows-
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years and the maximum age of the applicant must be 25 years as on 31st December 2020.
- Candidates must be a domicile of Madhya Pradesh for admission into Government Colleges.
- The Applicants must have passed 10+2 with minimum aggregate marks of 50% (for General Category Candidates) from a recognized Board/University.
- Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as the compulsory subjects.
- The minimum passing marks for the Reserved Category candidates is 40%.
- Age Relaxation of 5 years will be applicable to the reserved category candidates.
- To get admission in Bachelors of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS), the candidate has to pass Class 12th with Urdu as a compulsory subject.
Thus, Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria will not be eligible for filling the application form.
Check – NEET Eligibility Criteria 2020
MP PAHUNT 2020 Application Form
MP PAHUNT Application Form 2020 will be available on the Official Website (peb.mp.gov.in). Hence, to fill in the online form, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria. The Online Form Link will be available on the official website for a limited period of time. Filling and Submission of the Application Form is the first stage of the MP BUMS Admission Process 2020. The Application Form Procedure will include the following stages-
- Filling the rest of the details
- Payment of the Application Form Fees
- Uploading of the Documents
- Final Submission of the Application Form
How to Fill MP PAHUNT 2020 Online Form?
Well, to fill in the application form for Madhya Pradesh BUMS/BAMS/BHMS 2020, candidates have to follow the following steps-
This is the First Stage of the Admission Process of MP PAHUNT 2020, in the registration process, you will have to submit your basic information details such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, etc. After entering all the details click on the submit button and after the successful registration, you will receive a Registration ID and Password. Make sure that you provide correct contact details
Fill in the Rest Details
Now login using the registration id and password. After logging in, fill in the rest of the details such as Educational Qualification details, Address Details, Choice of Examination Center, etc.
Make the Payment of the Application Form Fees
Once you have submitted all the details correctly, proceed to make the payment of the application form. The Application Form fees have to be paid online through Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card etc. The Application fees are different for General Category and Reserved Category.
Uploading Photograph and Signature
After making the payment of the application fees, click on the next option to upload the photograph and signature. The photograph and the signature must be scanned and uploaded as per the specifications.
Submission of the Application Form
After filling all the details, check the details correctly and finally submit the application form. Download and take the printout of the application form. Keep the printout safe until the completion of the exam.
Application Form Fees of MP PAHUNT 2020
- The Application Fees of Vyapam 2020 (for General Category) Candidates is Rs 600/-
- For Reserved Category, the application form fees of MP PAHUNT 2020 is Rs 300/-
- The Mode of Making the Payment is Online through Internet Banking/Credit/Debit Card.
- The Application Fee amount is non-refundable for all the category candidates.
MP PAHUNT 2020 – Application Form Correction
Once the Application Form is submitted, the website will release another link for application form correction. Through the application form correction, candidates will be able to rectify their information and details in the online form submitted. It has to be noted that the application form will be available for a certain period of time, therefore the applicants must correct their application form before the closing date. In the MP PAHUNT Application Form correction 2020, candidates can make only certain changes in the online form. We will soon update it with the details on our page.
MP PAHUNT Exam Pattern 2020
The Madhya Pradesh BUMS/BAMS, BHMS 2020 is a State Level Admission Program. There will be no entrance examination conducted for the students who are applying. All you have to do is clear the NEET Exam with minimum qualifying marks. If you qualify the NEET 2020 UG Entrance Exam, then you can take part in the admission process.
MP PAHUNT Admit Card
The admit card will be available soon after the completion of the application form. You need to download your respective hall ticket before the date of the exam. However, candidates whose application form will be successfully accepted will be further able to download their admit card. Since the MP PAHUNT Admit Card 2020 will be available for a limited period of time, therefore you must download it before the exam. Lastly, no candidate will be eligible to appear the exam without an Admit Card.
How to Download Madhya Pradesh VYAPAM Hall Ticket?
So, here are the step by step process to download the MP PAHUNT 2020 Admit Card-
- Visit the Official Website of MP PAHUNT- peb.mp.gov.in
- Click on the Admit Card Link available on the homepage
- Enter your details such as Registration ID and Password
- Click on the submit option. The Admit Card will be displayed on the screen
- Check the details properly and download
MP PAHUNT 2020 – Syllabus
Since the MP Vyapam does not conduct any separate Entrance Exam as the selection of the applicants will take place on the basis of the NEET Exam 2020. Therefore, the applicants have to prepare for the mode of clearing the exam. However, we have provided few details of the NEET Exam Syllabus 2020 here- you can check the exam syllabus of the Exam. Thus, the list of the MP PAJUNT Syllabus is as follows-
Physics Syllabus of MP PAHUNT 2020
- Unit and Dimensions
- Static and Kinetic Friction
- Theory of Gases, Gas Laws, Surface Energy, and Surface Tension
- Force and Inertia
- Gauss Law
- Electromagnetic Induction induced emf
- Faraday’s Laws
- Hooke’s Law etc.
MP Chemistry Syllabus PAHUNT 2020 –
- Bohr’s Atomic Model
- Chemical Bonding and Covalent Bonds
- Nomenclature and Molecular Formula of the Organic Compounds
- Isomerism Structure
- Alkanes, Halo-arenes
- Ionization Energy
- Halobenzenes etc.
MP State PAHUNT 2020- Botany Syllabus
- Golgi Complex Lysosome
- Structural Organization of Cell
- Genetic Code Transcription
- Cell Theory, Light Structure, and Function of Cell Organelles
- Mendels Laws of Inheritance etc.
MP PAHUNT 2020 – Zoology Syllabus
- Wild Conservation
- Histology of Mammalian Organs
- Structure and Function of Animal Tissues
- Female Reproductive Cycle
- Economic Zoology/ Sericulture, Apiculture, etc.
- Lac Culture, Poultry, Fishery and Pearl Industry, etc.
Cut-Off of Madhya Pradesh Vyapam
The Cutoff is the minimum set of marks that are set by the Madhya Pradesh Examination Board. If you score more than the cutoff marks, then you will be eligible for the counselling round. Further, the cut marks of MP BUMS/BAMS/BHMS 2020 depends on the following factors-
- Difficulty Level of the Exam Paper
- Availability of the Seats under MP Vyapam Colleges
- The number of candidates appearing the NEET 2020 Exam
The NEET PAHUNT Cutoff 2020 will be prepared on the basis of the NEET 2020 Marks and Scores. Hence, on the basis of the Cutoff marks the result and Merit List will be released.
Check – NEET Cutoff Marks 2020
MP PAHUNT Result 2020
The Madhya Pradesh PAHUNT 2020 Result will be available online on the official website of MP PAHUNT. The Results will be available along with the rank, scores, and qualifying details. The MP 2020 PAHUNT Result will be available in the PDF Format so that the candidates can download the result easily. Further, you may not receive any notification regarding the result declaration. Hence, you should check out the concerned websites frequently.
Madhya Pradesh PAHUNT Merit List
The Madhya Pradesh Examination Board will release the MP PAHUNT Merit List 2020 online on the official website. Moreover, the Merit List will contain the name of the applicant who has scored the minimum qualifying cutoff marks. The Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the NEET 2020 Entrance Examination Marks. The PAHUNT Merit List will contain the rank of the candidate along with the qualifying status of the candidate.
Candidates whose name is on the merit list will be called out for the counselling round. There will two types of Merit List available for the candidates- Combined Merit List and Category-Wise Merit List.
MP BAMS/BYNS NEET 2020 Counselling
After a few days of Merit List declaration, MP PAHUNT Counselling 2020 will take place. The Counselling Round will take place on the basis of NEET Result 2020. In the Counselling Round, candidates have to register themselves by making the payment of counselling registration fees of Rs 150/-. After the registration process, candidates have to verify their documents in any one of the help centers.
After the document verification, you can go for the choice filling process. A list of the Colleges and Institutions will be displayed on the screen. On the basis of your preferences, candidates can make choices of the colleges and institutions. For Choice Filling Process, the candidate has to pay Rs 250/-. After the choice filling, the candidates will receive a seat allotment letter with a prescribed date and menu. You will have to report the place on the mentioned date and time. The Allotment of the seats will be done on the basis of the filled choices, merit list, cut off and availability of seats.
Madhya Pradesh PAHUNT 2020 – Final Admission Process
After the completion of the counselling round, the Final Admission of MP PAHUNT will take place. For the Final Admission Round, candidates will be called out on the basis of their ranks on the Merit List. In the final admission process, candidates have to report the allotted center along with the seat allotment letter and required documents. The seat allotment letter can be downloaded either from the official website or will be sent to the registered e-mail id.
After the Final Admission Process is completed, candidates have to submit the admission fees and confirm their admission process. Hence, this completes the Final Admission Round of MP PAHUNT 2020.
List of Documents Required at the Time of MP Vyapam Admission 2020
Candidates have to bring the following documents at the time of the Final Admission Round at the time of Enrollment.
- MP PAHUNT Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- Application Form of MP PAHUNT 2020
- Seat Allotment Letter of Madhya Pradesh Vyapam PAHUNT
- Class 10th and 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Character Certificate
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Recent Passport Size Photographs (the one you have uploaded at the time of filling the online form)
- Valid Photo Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card/Passport/College ID/Voter ID etc.)
If any of the candidates fail to bring any of the documents then he/she will not be eligible for the admission process. The Applicants have to bring a set of original documents as well as a set of Photocopy documents to the Madhya Pradesh PAHUNT 2020 Enrollment Round.
List of the Documentation Centers Available
The Selected Applicants have to visit the following allotted document centers for the PAHUNT 2020 Final Admission. Hence, the list of the Document Centers available in Madhya Pradesh is as follows-
- Bhopal Government Autonomous College Ayurved College
- Gwalior Government Autonomous Ayurved College
- Indore Government Autonomous Ayurved College
- Jabalpur Government Autonomous Ayurved College
- Rewa Government Autonomous Ayurved College
- Ujjain Government Autonomous Ayurved College
- Bhopal Government Autonomous Homeopathic College
- Government Autonomous Unani College, Bhopal
The Best part of these document verification centers is that – if you have any error in the information that took place at the time of Registration, then you can get it rectified at the MP Vyapam Verification Center.
MP PAHUNT/AYUSH Government and Private Colleges
In this section, you can find the list of Government and Private AYUSH Colleges that participate in the MP PHUNT 2020 Admission. So, here you can also check the category-wise distribution of the seats in the Madhya Pradesh Ayurvedic Admission.
The Madhya Pradesh State PAHUNT 2020 will start in June 2020. The Admission Process starts with the filling of the application form and ends with the counselling procedure. Hence, if you have any queries regarding the Admission Process, we will soon get it updated.