VCI Counselling 2019: The Official Dates for the Counseling Process have been released now. However, the counselling dates have been postponed due to some technical issues. The new dates will be announced soon. Candidates can now check all the dates here. Veterinary Council of India (VCI) conducts the online centralized counselling for admission to Bachelor of Veterinary Science & (B.V.Sc) & Animal Husbandry (A.H) courses in veterinary colleges of India. However, the VCI does not conduct any entrance examination. It only conducts the online centralized counseling on the basis of NEET 2019 exam score.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The online AIPVT 2019 Counselling for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course under 15% seats in recognized Veterinary Colleges on all India basis shall be conducted by VCI.This admission process for the academic session 2019-20 will be on the basis of NEET 2019 UG Scores. The Counseling Oline Registration Starts from 4th July 2019.
Before participating in the counselling procedure of AIPVT 2019, Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria set by the Veterinary Council of India (VCI). Therefore, If the candidate possesses set eligibility criteria, then he/she has to register and fill up the application form at the official website.
Important Instructions for VIC 2019 Counselling
AIPVT 2019 Counselling
VCI Counselling 2019: The date for the tentative AIPVT 2019 counseling schedule has been provided in the table given below. These are the Official Dates that have been provided here. Check all the dates-
|S. No||Events||Scheduled Dates|
Only for the Candidates who have registered for Online Counselling will be Eligible for Allotment of Seats under AIQ Quota
|1.||Publication of seats under 15% All India Quota||4th July 2019 (6:00 pm)|
|2.||Online Registration and Choice Filling/Choice Locking||5th to 9th July 2019 (5:00 pm)|
|3.||Mode of payment of Fees for online|
|Through RGTS/NEFT. Details may be seen in the Information Bulletin of Counselling. 5th to 9th July 2019|
|4.||Processing of Seat Allotment||10th to 11th July 2019|
|5.||Publication of Result of Seat Allotment||13th July 2019 (6:00 pm)|
|6.||Reporting at the Allotted College||15th July 2019 to 19th July 2019 (up to 5:00 pm)|
2nd Round Counselling
|7.||Publication of vacant seats||23rd July 2019 (6:00 pm)|
|8.||Processing of Seat Allotment||24th to 25th July 2019|
|9.||Publication of Result||26th July 2019 (6:00 pm)|
|10.||Reporting at the Allotted College against seat allotment Round 2||29th July to 2nd August 2019 (up to 5:00 pm)|
3rd Round Counselling 2019
|11||Publication of vacant seats||6th August 2019 (6:00 pm)|
|12||Processing of Seat Allotment||7th to 8th August 2019|
|13||Publication of Result of Seat Allotment||9th August 2019 (6:00 pm)|
|14||Reporting the Allotted College||13th August 2019 to 16th August 2019 (up to 5:00 pm)|
Mop-Up Round Counselling 2019
|15||The Release of the Provisional Result for Seat Allocation||20th August 2019|
|16||Submission of Payment of Security Money by the candidate who has provisionally seat in Phase-I of Mop-Up Round||21st to 22nd August 2019 (up to 5:00 pm)|
|17||The Release of the Final Result||23rd August 2019 (6:00 pm)|
|18||Reporting the Allotted College against the seat allotment of Mop-Up Round Phase I||26th to 29th August 2019 (up to 5:00 pm)|
Phase II Counselling
|19||Publication of Provisional Allotment Seats||26th August 2019 (6:00 pm)|
|20||Submission of Online Payment of Security Money by the Candidate who has provisionally allotted seats in Phase II||27th and 28th August 2019 (up to 5:00 pm)|
|21||Declaration of the Final Result||29th August 2019 (6:00 pm)|
|22||Reporting the Allotted College||30th August 2019 to 4th September 2019 (6:00 pm)|
Phase III Counselling
|23||Publication of the Provisional Allotment Seats||5th September 2019 (6:00 pm)|
|24||Submission of Online Payment of Security Money by the Candidate who has provisionally allotted seats in Phase III||6th September 2019 to 7th September 2019 (up to 5:00 pm)|
|25||Declaration of the Final Result||9th September 2019|
|26||Reporting the Allotted College||11th September 2019 to 16th September 2019 (up to 5:00 pm)|
Counselling and Seat Allotment of AIPVT NEET 2019
The counseling for AIPVT 2019 follows a definite procedure. The following steps show how to get enrolled in B.V.Sc & A.H courses in veterinary colleges.
- Registration and filling up of AIPVT 2019 Application Form
- Choice filling and locking
- Seat allotment
- Reporting at the allotted college
AIPVT 2019 Counselling Procedure
Get the detailed information below on the NEET AIPVT 2019 counselling procedure.
Step 1: Registration and filling up of Application Form
This is the first and foremost process to participate in counselling for AIPVT 2019. Candidates must register and fill up the application form online by visiting the official website.
Step 2: Choice Filling and Locking of Colleges
While making choices for colleges, the candidate can interchange their opted choices number of times. But once the choice is locked and saved by the candidate he/she cannot change or unlocked the option. Once the choice is locked by the candidate, the list of selected Veterinary Colleges as per his/her choices will appear on the screen for printing of choices and for a process for allotment of seats.
Step 3: Seat Allotment
Seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of NEET 2019 exam score and rank. The allotment of seats to all the registered candidates will be available on the official website tentatively in the 2nd week of September 2019. No separate intimation regarding seat allotment will be sent to the candidates individually. After allocation of the seat, there is no provision for re-counselling and change of seat.
Step 4: Reporting at the allotted college
The seats will be allotted to candidates for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. course in the recognized Veterinary Colleges according to their rank obtained in NEET exam 2019 and in order of choices of college opted by them and availability of seats under the particular category. As soon as VCI publish the list of the seat allotment online for AIPVT 2019 Admission, the candidate must report for admission to B.VSc & A.H course at the allotted Veterinary College immediately along with the required set of documents.
So, the Candidates must submit a joining report to VCI through e-mail or by post. In the matter of allotment of the seat of the candidate to respective College/Institution, the decision of VCI shall be final.
Documents Required for AIPVT 2019 Counselling
Documents required for verification at the allotted college at the time of reporting for admission.
Thus, the Candidates have to report to allotted Veterinary Colleges immediately along with the following documents so as to complete admission formalities.
- Copy of VCI counseling registration confirmation page downloaded from the official website.
- Print out of application form of NEET 2019.
- Admit Card of NEET 2019 issued by NTA for appearing in the NEET Examination.
- Rank Card of NEET UG 2019 issued by NTA.
- Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Ration Card & Passport as the case may be written in the Application.
- NEET Application Form
- Date of Birth Certificate if Secondary School Examination Certificate does not have the same.
- Secondary School Examination or equivalent Certificate.
- 10+2 Mark Sheet (Qualifying Examination Mark Sheet).
- 10+2 Certificate or Provisional Certificate (Qualifying Examination Certificate)Provisional Certificate is permissible for those candidates who had passed in the year 2019 only.
- Character Certificate from the School or College last attended.
- Six passport size coloured Photographs (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form in NEET 2019 application form) and One Postcard size coloured photographs (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form in NEET 2019).
Check AIIMS MBBS 2019
Important Highlights of AIPVT Counselling 2019
Below are some important highlights of AIPVT 2019 Counselling Schedule
- The online self-declaration of the candidate and other documents verification will take place at the time of admission by the allotted University/College.
- Allotment/counselling will take place as per the Category Rank (UR/SC/ST/ URPH/SCPH/STPH).
- The allotment of seat will take place on the basis of merit of NEET (UG) 2019 subject to fulfillment of other criteria as laid down and subject to availability of seats in particular Veterinary College.
- The Allotment/Counseling of OBC candidates will take place along with the candidates of Unreserved (UR) category i.e. Unreserved + OBC category candidates shall be considered together as per their category rank only.
- The candidate who fails to report/join the allotted college/University will not be eligible for the admission process.
- In case of non-reporting for admission to the allotted College or resigns after joining by the candidate, he/she shall forfeit his/her claims for a seat under 15% All India Quota.
- Once the choice is locked by the candidate, the list of selected Veterinary Colleges as per his/her choices will appear on the screen for printing of choices and for the process for allotment of seats.
- The seats will be allotted to candidates for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. course in the recognized Veterinary Colleges according to their rank and in order of choices opted by them and availability of seats under the particular category.
So, candidates must go through this article in order to get admission to recognized Veterinary Colleges for B.V.Sc. & A.H. programme for the academic session 2019. The candidates must visit the official website on a regular basis for the latest information.
Thus, If you have any doubt related to AIPVT 2019 Counselling, then please write to us in the comment box given below.