VCI Counselling 2019: Veterinary Council of India (VCI) conducts the online centralized counselling for admission to Bachelor of Veterinary Science & (B.V.Sc) & Animal Husbandry (A.H) courses in veterinary colleges of India. VCI does not conduct any entrance examination. It only conducts the online centralized counselling on the basis of NEET 2019 exam score.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The online AIPVT 2019 counselling for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course under 15% seats in recognized Veterinary Colleges on all India basis shall be conducted by VCI tentatively from 1st week of September 2019. Candidates shall be allotted seats according to the choice of college, availability of seat and rank obtained in NEET 2019 exam.
Before participating in the counselling procedure of AIPVT 2019, Candidates must go through eligibility criteria set by the Veterinary Council of India (VCI). If the candidate possesses set eligibility criteria, then he/she has to register and fill up the application form at the official website.
AIPVT 2019 Counselling
VCI Counselling 2019: The date for the tentative AIPVT 2019 counselling schedule has been provided in the table given below. Candidates must check put the below-given tentative dates. The dates will be updated here once the official information brochure releases.
|S. No||Events||Dates (tentative)|
|1st Round (Only the candidates who have registered for online counselling shall be eligible for allotment of seats under All India quota.)|
|1.||Publication of seats under 15% All India quota||2nd week of August 2019|
|2.||Online RegistrationChoice Filling/Choice Locking||2nd to 3rd week of August 2019|
|3.||Mode of payment of Fees for online
|Through RGTS/NEFT. Details may be seen in Information Bulletin of Counselling.|
|4.||Processing of Seat Allotment||Last week of August 2019|
|5.||Publication of Result||Last week of August 2019|
|6.||Reporting at the Allotted College||Last week of August 2019|
|2nd Round Counselling|
|7.||Publication of vacant seats||1st week of September 2019|
|8.||Processing of Seat Allotment||2nd week of September 2019|
|9.||Publication of Result||2nd week of September 2019|
|10.||Reporting at the Allotted College against seat allotment Round 2||2nd week of September 2019|
Counselling and Seat Allotment of AIPVT 2019
The counselling for AIPVT 2019 follows a definite procedure. The following steps show that how to get enrolled in B.V.Sc & A.H courses in veterinary colleges.
- Registration and filling up of AIPVT 2019 Application Form
- Choice filling and locking
- Seat allotment
- Reporting at the allotted college
AIPVT 2019 Counselling Procedure
Get the detailed information below on the AIPVT 2019 counselling procedure.
Step 1: Registration and filling up of Application Form
This is the first and foremost process to participate in counselling for AIPVT 2019. Candidates must register and fill up the application form online by visiting the official website. Candidates can refer to “AIPVT Application Form 2019” article in order to get detailed information on how to apply for AIPVT 2019.
Step 2: Choice Filling and Locking of Colleges
While making choices for colleges, the candidate can interchange their opted choices number of times. But once the choice is locked and saved by the candidate he/she cannot change or unlocked the option. Once the choice is locked by the candidate, the list of selected Veterinary Colleges as per his/her choices will appear on the screen for printing of choices and for a process for allotment of seats.
Step 3: Seat Allotment
Seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of NEET 2019 exam score and rank. The allotment of seats to all the registered candidates will be available on the official website tentatively in the 2nd week of September 2019. No separate intimation regarding seat allotment will be sent to the candidates individually. After allocation of the seat, there is no provision for re-counselling and change of seat.
Step 4: Reporting at the allotted college
The seats will be allotted to candidates for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. course in the recognized Veterinary Colleges according to their rank obtained in NEET exam 2019 and in order of choices of college opted by them and availability of seats under the particular category. As soon as VCI publish the list of the seat allotment online for AIPVT 2019 Admission, the candidate must report for admission to B.VSc & A.H course at the allotted Veterinary College immediately along the required set of documents. Candidates must submit a joining report to VCI through e-mail or by post. In the matter of allotment of the seat of the candidate to respective College/Institution, the decision of VCI shall be final.
Documents Required for AIPVT 2019 Counselling
Documents required for verification at the allotted college at the time of reporting for admission.
Candidates have to report to allotted Veterinary Colleges immediately along with the following documents so as to complete admission formalities.
- Copy of VCI counselling registration confirmation page downloaded from official website.
- Print out of application form of NEET 2019.
- Admit Card of NEET 2019 issued by NTA for appearing in the NEET Examination.
- Rank Card of NEET UG 2019 issued by NTA.
- Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Ration Card & Passport as the case may be written in the Application.
- Form of NEET 2019 (any one of the ID is required as mentioned in NEET application).
- Date of Birth Certificate if Secondary School Examination Certificate does not have the same.
- Secondary School Examination or equivalent Certificate.
- 10+2 Mark Sheet (Qualifying Examination Mark Sheet).
- 10+2 Certificate or Provisional Certificate (Qualifying Examination Certificate)Provisional Certificate is permissible for those candidates who had passed in the year 2019 only.
- Character Certificate from the School or College last attended.
- Six passport size coloured Photographs (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form in NEET 2019 application form) and One Postcard size coloured photographs (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form in NEET 2019).
Important Highlights of AIPVT Counselling 2019
Below are some important highlights of AIPVT 2019 Counselling Schedule
- The online self-declaration of the candidate and other documents will be verified at the time of admission by the allotted University/College and if found to be false at any time, the candidature/admission of such candidates shall be cancelled and criminal proceedings may be initiated against them as per law by the authorities of concerned Universities/College.
- Allotment/counselling will be held as per the Category Rank (UR/SC/ST/ URPH/SCPH/STPH) only and the seats will be allotted to the candidates and reservation policy of the Government of India shall apply.
- The allotment of seat shall be made on the basis of merit of NEET (UG) 2019 subject to fulfillment of other criteria as laid down and subject to availability of seats in particular Veterinary College.
- The Allotment/Counseling of OBC candidates shall be done along with the candidates of Unreserved (UR) category i.e. Unreserved + OBC category candidates shall be considered together as per their category rank only.
- The candidate who fails to report/join the allotted college/University as per scheduled time given in the Public Notice shall loose his/her claims for any seat under 15% All India Quota, thereafter no claim thereof shall be considered under any circumstances.
- In case of non-reporting for admission to the allotted College or resigns after joining by the candidate, he/she shall forfeit his/her claims for a seat under 15% All India Quota.
- Once the choice is locked by the candidate, the list of selected Veterinary Colleges as per his/her choices will appear on the screen for printing of choices and for process for allotment of seats.
- The seats will be allotted to candidates for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. course in the recognized Veterinary Colleges according to their rank and in order of choices opted by them and availability of seats under particular category.
- The candidate can check his/her result of allocation of seats on Council’s website (www.aipvt.vci.nic.in ) by clicking link RESULT. The result will have the detail of allotted College to candidates as per his/her merit of choice and rank. After allocation of seat, there is no provision for re-counselling and change of seat.
So, candidates must go through this article in order to get admission to recognized Veterinary Colleges for B.V.Sc. & A.H. programme for the academic session 2019. The candidates are advised to visit the official website on a regular basis for the latest information.
If you have any doubt related to AIPVT 2019 Counselling, then please write us in the comment box given below.