The Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Post-Graduate Medical Education and Research has released the JIPMER PG Application Form 2020 (July 2020 session). The form is made available on 4th March 2020 and the last date to apply is 9th April 2020. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill in the JIPMER Post-Graduate Online Registration Form. The Entrance Exam will take place on 16th May 2020. The Jawaharlal PG 2020 Online Form will be available for a limited period of time. Therefore, we advise the candidates to fill the form before the due date. The JIPMER PG 2020 Exam will be conducted in online mode (Computer-based exam) in 11 cities across India. Based on the JIPMER 2020 PG exam score, the candidates will be allotted seats in PG courses. In this article, we have provided complete details about the JIPMER PG Admission Form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
If you submit the application form successfully, then you will receive JIPMER PG Hall Ticket 2020 on your mail-id. The JIPMER MD/MS Graduate Entrance Test will be on the basis of the JIPMER PG Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
JIPMER PG Application Form is now available for July 2020 session. The last date to submit the online registration form is 9th April 2020 (5:00 pm). Click here to apply now.
JIPMER PG 2020 Online Form – Important Dates
As mentioned before, the JIPMER MD/MS Registration Form has been released. In fact, the University has announced the dates of the complete admission schedule. However, the counselling dates that are available below are tentative. Once, the dates are confirmed, we will update it soon.
July Session 2020
|The Release of the Online Application Form||4th March 2020 (11:00 am)|
|Closing Date of the Application Form||9th April 2020 (5:00 pm)|
|Issuance of the Admit Card||29th April 2020 (11:00 am) to 16th May 2020|
|Exam Date of JIPMER PG 2020||16th May 2020 (10:00 am to 11:30 am)|
|The Release of the Merit List||On or before 26th May 2020|
|Document Verification and Payment of admission fees||9th June 2020|
|Admission Formalities (Medical Board and Submission of fees)||29th June 2020|
|Issuance of Admission Letter||30th June 2020|
|Commencement of Course||1st July 2020|
|Closing of the admission||31st July 2020|
January 2020 session
|The Release of the Online Application Form||18th September 2019|
|Closing Date of the Application Form||25th October 2019|
|Issuance of the Admit Card||13th November 2019 to 8th December 2019|
|Exam Date of JIPMER PG 2020||8th December 2019|
|The Release of the Merit List||On or Before 18th December 2019|
Counselling for Choosing Schedule
|OPH/Foreign National/Sponsored (Tentative)||26th December 2019 (Thursday) 8:00 am|
|First Round of Counselling||27th January 2020 (Friday) 8:00 am|
|Second Round of Counselling||8th January 2020 (Wednesday) 8:00 am|
|Third Round Counselling||5th February 2020 (Wednesday) 8:00 am|
|Final Round Counselling||26th February 2020 (Wednesday) 8:00 am|
|Admission Formalities||30th December 2019 (Monday)|
|Issuance of Admission Letter and Hostel Accommodation||31st December 2019 (10:00 am)|
|Commencement of the Course||1st January 2020 (Wednesday) 9:00 am|
|Closing Date of Admission||29th February 2020 (Saturday)|
Jawaharlal Nehru Post Graduate 2020 Online Registration Form – Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the JIPMER PG 2020 Application Form is very important. Down below we have given a detailed account of of the same. Make sure that you satisfy all the eligibility criteria of the exam. Most candidates make the mistake of ignoring the eligibility criteria which affect them at the time of registration.
Hence, the Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER 2020 MD/MS Courses is here:
Candidates applying for the postgraduate courses must hold an MBBS or an equivalent Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India.
All Indian citizens, Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) and Non-Resident Indians (NRI) are eligible to apply.
Candidates must complete their 12 months compulsory rotating internship or the Practical training. That too before the last week of December 2019.
- Candidates should at least have a minimum of 55% marks in average (50% marks for SC/ST candidates).
- Students who have already completed MD/MS course in any subject in any medical college are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply For JIPMER PG 2020 Online Form?
The step by step process to check the JIPMER PG 2020 Admission Form is as follows-
- In the Registration Process, candidates have to enter their basic details such as Name of the candidate, Date of Birth, E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Captcha Code.
- Once you have submitted the details, the user id and password will be generated and sent to your registered mobile number and email-id.
- These will be your Login credentials. The credentials have to be kept safe as they can be used in many places.
Note- Candidates must note that the JIPMER PG User ID is a four-digit number and Password is a seven-digit numeric.
Entering the Candidate Details
Now that you have received the login credentials, now click on the “Go to Application Form” present on the above section of the Website. Go through the instructions before you start to fill the application form. However, the Online Form is divided into the following sections-
In this section, you will have to enter the following details-
- Name of the Applicant
- Son/Daughter of (Parent’s Name)
- Date of Birth and
- Are you a Puducherry Resident?
- Are you an Indian Candidate Sponsored by Central/State/Services or a Foreign National Candidate?
- Are you a Graduate (MBBS) from JIPMER?
- MBBS Degree recognized by MCI
- Name of the State Medical Council
- Medical Council Registration Number
- Name of College
- Name of the University
- Percentage of Marks
- Date/Expected Date of Completion of Internship Training
- Month and Year of Passing
Note – Candidates who will be completing their Internship after 31st December 2019 are not eligible to apply.
Permanent Address Details
- Address Details
- Pin Code
- Mobile Number
- E-mail Address
- Telephone Number and
- Alternate Mobile Number
ID Proof Details
- Proof ID and
- ID Number
Exam City Preference
The Exam City Preference is only indicative and subject to change. The Institute will finalize and allot the Institute on the basis of the preferences you have provided. However, you can choose up to 3 exam center choices.
Uploading Photograph and Signature
- You will have to upload scanned images of the Photograph and Signature
- The maximum size of the image is 80 Kb.
- The Scanned Image must be in JPEG/JPG Format.
After entering all the details carefully, make sure that you recheck all the details before submitting. The Application Form once submitted cannot be edited again. Enter the Captcha Code and Accept the Declaration and Submit.
Payment of the Online Application Fees
- After entering all the details, make the payment of the application form.
- The mode of the payment of the application fees is Online. The Payment Modes are- Credit/Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
- However, the cost of the application form varies from category to category. Check the fee details below.
Submission of the Application Form
- After filling the application form, check all the details and click on the submit button.
- Download and take the printout of the application and keep it safe until the admission procedure ends.
Application Fees of JIPMER Post-Graduate 2020
|Category||Cost of the Application Fees|
|General (UR)/OCI/Sponsored||Rs 1500/- +Transaction Charges|
|OBC Category||Rs 1500/- +Transaction Charges|
|SC/ST Category||Rs 1200 + Transaction Charges|
|NRI Category||Rs 3000 + Transaction Charges|
|OPH||Exempted from the application fees|
JIPMER PG 2020 Exam City Centres
The JIPMER PG 2019 Entrance Examination will be conducted in various cities in India. Candidates can choose only three exam cities in JIPMER PG 2020 Application Form. The JIPMER PG 2020 Entrance Examination is conducted in the following 10 cities-
|JIPMER PG 2020 Exam Cities|
Download and Take the Printout of the JIPMER PG Form 2020
Students have to download their confirmed application form. The form will be available after the successful registration and payment of the application fees. This form will contain their educational qualifications along with personal information. Candidates you are advised to keep a print out of the application form for future reference.
JIPMER 2020 PG Registration Form- Points To Remember
There are some important points for the JIPMER PG 2020 Online Form that the candidates are advised to keep in mind. The points are listed below-
- Some fields in the application form are marked as ( *)are mandatory to be filled. So, before starting to fill the JIPMER PG 2020 Admission Form, take a good look at them.
- Post the registration, candidates shall receive a User ID, Login link and a Password. And that the server will send on their registered mobile number and email ID. Keep all of that information secure and confedential for future references.
- All candidates must take a printout of JIPMER PG 2020 Registration Form after their successful registration.
- The examination authorities will not entertain any change in information. Especially, after the payment of the application fees.
- We advise all the students to always provide correct and current information. Specifically, while filling the personal details and their educational qualification in the application form.
- Any submission of false or incomplete information shall lead to the cancellation of their application.
Hence, the authorities will release the Application Form for 2020 Jawaharlal Nehru PG Registration soon. If you have any queries regarding the application form, then please comment on the section below.