The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) will soon be releasing the JIPMER PG Application Form 2020. The Forms will be available online on its official website. The JIPMER 2019 Entrance Exam for MD/MS admission. The exam is to be conducted twice. For the January session and the July session. The registration process is online which for the January session is expected to start from the 2nd week of September 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Jawaharlal PG 2020 Online Form will be available for a limited period of time. Therefore, we advise the candidates to fill the form before the due date. The JIPMER PG 2020 exam will be conducted in online mode (Computer-based exam) in 11 cities across India. Based on the JIPMER 2020 PG exam score, the candidates will be allotted seats in PG courses. In this article, we have provided complete details about the JIPMER PG Admission Form.
Check- AIIMS MBBS 2020
JIPMER PG 2020 Online Form – Important Dates
The list of tentative important dates related to JIPMER PG Admission Form 2020 is given below. For any other important information the students should also keep up with the official website . As soon as the authorities declare the official dates, the same will be updated on this website as well. Now, check all the tentative dates that are provided below-
|Name of the Event||Date for the January Session||Date for the July session|
|Release of the Online Application Form||September 2019||February 2020|
|Last date of submitting the Application Form||October 2019||April 2020|
|Date of entrance exam||December 2019||June 2020|
Check – JEE Main 2020 Entrance Exam
Jawaharlal Nehru Post Graduate 2020 Online Registration Form – Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the JIPMER PG 2020 Application Form is very Important. Down below we have given a detailed account of of the same. Make sure that you satisfy all the eligibility criteria of the exam. Most candidates make the mistake of ignoring the eligibility criteria which affect them at the time of registration.
Hence, the Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER 2020 MD/MS Courses is here:
Candidates applying for the postgraduate courses must hold an MBBS or an equivalent Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India.
All Indian citizens, Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) and Non-Resident Indians (NRI) are eligible to apply.
Candidates must complete their 12 months compulsory rotating internship or the Practical training. That too before the last week of December 2019.
- Candidates should at least have a minimum of 55% marks in average (50% marks for SC/ST candidates).
- Students who have already completed MD/MS course in any subject in any medical college are not eligible to apply.
Check – NEET 2020
How To Apply For JIPMER PG Application Form 2020?
A detailed step by step account of the application process for the JIPMER Post Graduate Application Form 2020 is given below. Make sure that you put in the correct and current information. Any wrong information will lead to the cancellation of your application form.
- Go to the official website i.e., http://www.jipmer.edu.in/
- Click on the link “Online Admission to the MS/MD”
- Enter your name, date of birth, mobile phone number, email address.
- Enter the verification code.
- Hit the “send” button.
Confirmation of the email address
- After filling information for the registration, the applicant shall receive a confirmation email with a link.
- That link is important as you can only complete your application through that link. Click on that link and complete your application.
- Fill in all the other mandatory details in the application form.
Select your city
- All Candidates must choose their preferred exam center and city.
- The selection of the city will be according to the preferences of the camdidates. Candidates have to fill them when applying for the entrance online.
The Payment of the application fees is mandatory. Without it the application will remain incomplete. The application fees for the JIPMER Post Graduate Application Form is-
|Category Name||Applicable fee|
|Orthopedic Physically Handicapped||Exempt|
- There are various modes of payments available. Candidates may choose any one that suits to their desire- Credit Card/Debit Card Payment, Net Banking, Mobile Banking.
- After paying the fees candidates can download their application form.
- the candidates will not be allowed to make changes to their application form, post the submission of the application form,.
Download and Take the Printout of the JIPMER PG Form 2020
Students have to download their confirmed application form. The form will be available after the successful registration and payment of the application fees. This form will contain their educational qualifications along with personal information. Candidates you are advised to keep a print out of the application form for future reference.
JIPMER 2020 PG Registration Form- Points To Remember
There are some important points for the JIPMER PG 2020 Online Form that the candidates are advised to keep in mind. The points are listed below-
- Some fields in the application form are marked as ( *)are mandatory to be filled . So, before starting to fill the JIPMER PG 2020 Admission Form, take a good look at them .
- Post the registration, candidates shall receive a User ID, Login link and a Password. And that the server will send on their registered mobile number and email ID. Keep all of that information secure and confedential for future references.
- All Candidates must take a printout of JIPMER PG 2020 Registration Form after their successful registration.
- The examination authorities will not entertain any change in information. Especially, after the payment of the application fees.
- We advise all the students to always provide correct and current information. Specifically, while filling the personal details and their educational qualification in the application form .
- Any submission of false or incomplete information shall lead to the cancellation of their application.
Hence, the authorities will release the Application Form for 2020 Jawaharlal Nehru PG Registration soon. For any new announcements we advise, that you keep tabs on the official website and our website.