JIPMER PG Application Form 2021: The Application Procedure of the January session is over. In addition, the JIPMER PG (INI CET) 2021 form was released in online mode only. This year, the examination was conducted by the AIIMS, New Delhi. Moreover, aspirants of MD/ MS/ DM/ M.Ch courses can fill the form and appear for the examination. However, it is important for each applicant to satisfy the eligibility conditions. Candidates who get selected are further offered admission to JIPMER institutes. For more information about the JIPMER PG Application Form 2021, Eligibility, and Admission Procedure, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The last date of the Application Form of the JIPMER PG January session is over.
JIPMER PG Application Form 2021
The JIPMER PG Exam is now conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi. Hence, aspirants who want to take admission in PG Courses in JIPMER Institutes can apply. The application form for the July session will now be released. Candidates must further be aware of all the important event dates. Therefore, the complete schedule of the application procedure is provided here.
January Session Schedule
|Basic Registration||29th September 2020|
|Closing of the basic Registration Process||12th October 2020|
|Last date to make correction in rejected images & updated status of Basic Registration||14th to 17th October 2020|
|Final status update of accepted basic registration||19th October 2020|
|Code Generation (only for accepted basic registration candidates)||09th to 26th October 2020|
|Prospectus uploaded (For Sponsored & Foreign National)||09th October 2020|
|Final Registration & Completion of details (Qualification, City Choices & Payment only for the candidates successfully generated code)||09th to 26th October 2020|
|Status of Final Registration: Accepted or Rejected||07th to 11th November 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||13th November 2020|
|AIIMS PG 2021 Exam||20th November 2020|
July 2021 Session Schedule
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences has released the Exam and Result Dates of the July 2021 Session. The other dates will be updated soon.
|Basic Registration||Third Week of October 2021|
|Online registration ends||Second Week of March 2021|
|Last date to submit Documents||The third week of March 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||A week before the exam|
|AIIMS PG 2021 Exam||9th May 2021 (Sunday)|
Jawaharlal Nehru Post Graduate 2021 Online Registration Form – Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the JIPMER PG 2021 Application Form is very important. Down below we have given a detailed account of the same. Make sure that you satisfy all the eligibility criteria of the exam. Most candidates make the mistake of ignoring the eligibility criteria which affect them at the time of registration. Hence, the Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER 2021 MD/ MS Courses is here:
- Candidates applying for the postgraduate courses must hold an MBBS or an equivalent Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- All Indian citizens, Overseas Citizens of India (OCI), and Non-Resident Indians (NRI) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must complete their 12 months compulsory rotating internship or Practical training. That too before the last week of December 2020.
- Candidates should at least have a minimum of 55% marks on average (50% marks for SC/ ST candidates).
- Students who have already completed MD/ MS course in any subject in any medical college are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply For JIPMER PG 2021 Online Form?
The step by step process to check the JIPMER PG 2021 Admission Form is as follows-
- In the Registration Process, candidates have to enter their basic details such as the Name of the candidate, Date of Birth, E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Captcha Code.
- Once you have submitted the details, the user id and password will be generated and sent to your registered mobile number and email-id.
- These are your Login credentials. The credentials have to be kept safe as they can be used in many places.
Note – Candidates must note that the JIPMER PG User ID is a four-digit number and Password is a seven-digit numeric.
Entering the Candidate Details
- Now that you have received the login credentials, now click on the “Go to Application Form” present on the above section of the Website.
- Go through the instructions before you start to fill the application form. However, the Online Form is divided into the following sections-
In this section, you have to enter the following details –
- Name of the Applicant
- Son/ Daughter of (Parent’s Name)
- Date of Birth and
- Are you a Puducherry Resident?
- Are you an Indian Candidate Sponsored by Central/ State/ Services or a Foreign National Candidate?
- Are you a Graduate (MBBS) from JIPMER?
- MBBS Degree recognized by MCI
- Name of the State Medical Council
- Medical Council Registration Number
- Name of College
- Name of the University
- Percentage of Marks
- Class/ Grade
- Date/ Expected Date of Completion of Internship Training
- Month and Year of Passing
Note – Candidates who will be completing their Internship after 31st December 2020 are not eligible to apply.
Permanent Address Details
- Address Details
- Pin Code
- Mobile Number
- E-mail Address
- Telephone Number and
- Alternate Mobile Number
ID Proof Details
- Proof ID and
- ID Number
Exam City Preference
- The Exam City Preference is only indicative and subject to change.
- The Institute finalizes and allots the Institute on the basis of the preferences you have provided. However, you can choose up to 3 exam center choices.
Uploading Photograph and Signature
- You will have to upload scanned images of the Photograph and Signature
- The maximum size of the image is 80 Kb.
- The Scanned Image must be in JPEG/ JPG Format.
After entering all the details carefully, make sure that you recheck all the details before submitting. The Application Form once submitted cannot be edited again. Enter the Captcha Code and Accept the Declaration and Submit.
Payment of the Online Application Fees
- After entering all the details, make the payment of the application form.
- The mode of payment of the application fees is Online. The Payment Modes are – Credit/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
- However, the cost of the application form varies from category to category. Check the fee details below.
Submission of the Application Form
- After filling the application form, check all the details, and click on the submit button.
- Download and take the printout of the application and keep it safe until the admission procedure ends.
Application Fees of JIPMER Post-Graduate 2021
|Category||Cost of the Application Fees|
|General (UR)/ OCI/ Sponsored||Rs 1500/- +Transaction Charges|
|OBC Category||Rs 1500/- +Transaction Charges|
|SC/ ST Category||Rs 1200 + Transaction Charges|
|NRI Category||Rs 3000 + Transaction Charges|
|OPH||Exempted from the application fees|
JIPMER PG 2021 Exam City Centres
The JIPMER PG 2019 Entrance Examination will be conducted in various cities in India. Candidates can choose only three exam cities in JIPMER PG 2021 Application Form. The JIPMER PG 2021 Entrance Examination is conducted in the following 10 cities-
|JIPMER PG 2021 Exam Cities|
Download and Take the Printout of the JIPMER PG Form 2021
Students have to download their confirmed application form. The form is released after the successful registration and payment of the application fees. This form contains their educational qualifications along with personal information. Candidates you are advised to keep a print out of the application form for future reference.
JIPMER 2021 PG Registration Form- Points To Remember
There are some important points for the JIPMER PG 2021 Online Form that the candidates are advised to keep in mind. The points are listed below –
- Some fields in the application form are marked as ( *) are mandatory to be filled. So, before starting to fill the JIPMER PG 2021 Admission Form, take a good look at them.
- Post the registration, candidates shall receive a User ID, Login link, and a Password. And that the server sends on their registered mobile number and email ID. Keep all of that information secure and confidential for future references.
- All candidates must take a printout of the JIPMER PG 2021 Registration Form after their successful registration.
- The examination authorities do not entertain any change in information. Especially, after the payment of the application fees.
- We advise all the students to always provide correct and current information. Specifically, while filling in the personal details and their educational qualification in the application form.
- Any submission of false or incomplete information shall lead to the cancellation of their application.
Hence, the authorities release the Application Form for 2021 Jawaharlal Nehru PG Registration soon. If you have any queries regarding the application form, then please comment on the section below.