JIPMER PG Preparation Tips 2021: The Jawaharlal Institute of Medical Education and Research offers admission to PG Courses through an entrance exam. Candidates who clear the exam get admission to JIPMER institutes. Moreover, it is a difficult exam to crack. Hence, candidates need to prepare really well for INI CET 2021 (JIPMER PG Exam). So, aspirants can go through the tips and tricks in this article to get details on getting a good score. The provided JIPMER PG Preparation Tips 2021 are mentioned in accordance with the tips that the toppers suggest.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JIPMER PG Preparation Tips 2021
The Entrance Exam of JIPMER PG is conducted in two sessions, i.e in January & July. Hence, candidates can appear for the exam in either session. The paper pattern of both the session exam is the same. In addition, the aspirants must be well acquainted with the exam schedule. Therefore, the exam activities schedule of both the session exams is provided below.
January Session Schedule
|Basic Registration||29th September 2020|
|Closing of the basic Registration Process||12th October 2020|
|Last date to make correction in rejected images & updated status of Basic Registration||14th to 17th October 2020|
|Final status update of accepted basic registration||19th October 2020|
|Code Generation (only for accepted basic registration candidates)||09th to 26th October 2020|
|Prospectus uploaded (For Sponsored & Foreign National)||09th October 2020|
|Final Registration & Completion of details (Qualification, City Choices & Payment only for the candidates successfully generated code)||09th to 26th October 2020|
|Status of Final Registration: Accepted or Rejected||07th to 11th November 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||13th November 2020|
|AIIMS PG 2021 Exam||20th November 2020|
July 2021 Session Schedule
|Basic Registration||Third Week of October 2021|
|Online registration ends||Second Week of March 2021|
|Last date to submit Documents||The third week of March 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||A week before the exam|
|AIIMS PG 2021 Exam||9th May 2021 (Sunday)|
|Declaration of Result||15th May 2021 (Saturday)|
Exam Pattern of JIPMER PG 2021
The candidates appearing or wanting to appear for the exam must be through JIPMER PG Paper Pattern. It gives a brief idea about the mode, medium, and other such details of the examination. Further, the prescribed paper pattern is as follows:
- The total number of questions asked in the test is 250.
- It is an MCQ based exam, which means the questions asked only to be objective.
- The total time period for the students to complete the test is 3 hours.
- The question paper is divided into two sections – Basic Clinical and Clinical Sciences.
- Out of the total 250 questions in the question paper, 100 questions are from the Basic Clinical section while 150 questions come from the Clinical Science section.
- The maximum mark for the question paper is 1000.
- The marking scheme is pretty simple, though there is negative marking. That is, for every right answer you get 4 marks and for every wrong answer, 1 mark is deducted. The method of determining the score is percentile.
JIPMER PG Preparation Tips 2021: Syllabus
Candidates must go through the Exam Pattern and Syllabus nicely. This shall help the candidates to prepare well for the exam. Therefore, here we have listed out all the exam syllabus.
|Name of the Subject||Topics||Number of Questions|
|Clinical Sciences||Medicine, Community Medicine, Radio-Diagnosis, Pulmonary Medicine and Blood Transfusion Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Radio Therapy, Anesthesiology, Nuclear Medicine, Psychiatry, Emergency Medicine, Surgery, Pediatrics, and ENT.||150|
|Basic Clinical Sciences||Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, Physiology and Anatomy.||100|
Visit the Official Website of JIPMER PG for more details.
Preparation Tips for the JIPMER PG 2021 Entrance Exam
These entrance exams are not easy to crack. Everybody knows that. It requires a certain amount of hard work, focus, and determination. All candidates who are preparing for the JIPMER PG 2021 should always lay out a plan first.
Getting a good score in the entrance exam entirely depends upon various factors such as time and speed. Here we have listed some very important tips for you to prepare for the exam.
- Stay Healthy: When it comes to studies always put your health first. And not only physical health but mental health as well. Staying fit and healthy is really important when it preparation. A routine of physical and mental exercise is necessary for a healthy mind and body.
- Exam Pattern and Syllabus: First, go through the exam pattern and syllabus listed above in this article. It always helps to know the layout of the question paper. A thorough reading of that shall create a kind of familiarity for you which helps when you first see the question paper.
- Previous Year question papers: Going through the previous year’s question papers help get an idea of what kind of questions you should expect in the exam. So, make sure to go through some of the recent previous year question papers.
- Make Notes: It is well known that you shall always be more comfortable with your own handwriting rather than just reading from some printed material. So, try to put in a little bit of effort and make notes for the topics you are preparing.
- Go through Mock Tests: Mock tests give you a brief idea about where are you lack. Before starting your entrance exam, it is recommended that you take various kinds of mock tests and compare your scores to boost your preparation.
- Believe in Yourself: No one believes in you unless you start to believe in yourself first. Know your goals and stay motivated for your exam preparations. Never allow any negativity to get inside your mind. It only adds to all the stress and anxiety. So, stay focused and believe in yourself.
- Execute Your Plans: For entrance exams, a good plan and a smart execution strategy is the key to success. You can formulate all the study plans but failing to execute them will take you nowhere. So, be focused on your preparation plan and keep revising the subjects you study.
- Concentrate on Your Strengths: Always pay more attention to your strengths. You should always try to find your strengths and remember them while preparing. This exercise will help to boost your confidence.
- Read the Questions Twice: Try and read the questions carefully. There can be few questions in the entrance exam that might have some confusing options. Hence, it is really important that you read all the questions very carefully and at least twice to understand their proper meaning.
- First Attempt What You Know: You should always take an overview of the question paper before you start answering. See which questions you can do easily. And do it in lesser time. Then you should first attempt what you know and can easily answer and keep difficult questions for last.
- Revise before leaving: Last but not least, always revise your answers before you leave the examination hall. There are cases where you know the right answer but click on the wrong one. So, make sure that you always revise all your answers before you step out of the hall.