JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2021: JIPMER has been replaced by the NEET Exam. Thus, now no separate exam is conducted by JIPMER for admission to undergraduate medical courses. Admission to Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education is through NEET Score. However, for being eligible to take admission in the institute, candidates must register themselves. To fill the application form, it is very necessary to satisfy the eligibility criteria. The link to register for the admission process is activated for a limited period of time. The JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2021 is now basically a NEET form, so the candidates have to apply @ntaneet.nic.in. Hence, in this article, we have provided details about JIPMER MBBS 2021, Application Form, important dates, application procedure, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Important Dates of JIPMER Application Form 2021
As the application portal opens for a limited time, hence, aspirants are required to keep themselves updated with the schedule. NTA has announced that the NEET 2021 Exam will be conducted on 01st August 2021. Hence, the JIPMER/ NEET Registration 2021 process will also start soon. As soon as the form is released, the direct link to apply will be provided in this article.
|Starting Date of registration||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date of registration||– To be Announced –|
|Correction Window||– To be Announced –|
|Re-Opening of Form Submission||– To be Announced –|
|Correction Window Open Again||– To be Announced –|
|Exam Centre Change||– To be Announced –|
|NEET Exam Date||01st August 2021|
Check – JIPMER Eligibility Criteria 2021
JIPMER Application Criteria 2021
To fill the application form, candidates have to satisfy the JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria. Note that during the verification the documents are checked to confirm that the candidate is eligible for offered courses. The eligibility conditions of the JIPMER MBBS Application Form is as follows-
- The Nationality of the Candidate must be Indian/ OCI/ National Resident of India.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years as on or before 31st December of the admission year.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12th with the subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English as core subjects.
- The Candidates must score a minimum of 60% marks in Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology and English for General Category Candidates and 50% of marks for Reserved Category Candidates.
JIPMER MBBS 2021 Application Form
The JIPMER MBBS Application process is carried out in online mode and hence form can be filled by visiting the official website of JIPMER – www.jipmer.edu.in OR www.ntaneet.nic.in. The Application Form is further released along with the official prospectus. The JIPMER Application Form 2021 process includes the following stages –
- Registration Process
- Filling of the Academic Details
- Uploading of Photograph and Signature
- Payment of the Application Form
- Submission of the Application Form
Things to Keep in Mind before filling the JIPMER MBBS Online Form 2021
The Application Form is basically the first stage of the JIPMER MBBS Admission Process 2021. On the basis of the filling of the application form, candidates are selected for the further round of the interview.
Therefore, filling the admission form, it is very necessary to keep a few things in mind. Some of the important things that have to be kept in mind before filling the application form are as follows-
- Candidates must have good Internet Connectivity.
- The Applicants must provide a valid e-mail id and phone number.
- Candidates must keep all the documents ready before the instructions.
- Go through the Instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Make sure you have all the documents handy.
- Scan your photograph, documents, and signature as per the specifications.
- Make the payment of the application form as quick as possible. Do not wait for the last date. It is because, during the last date of the application form, candidates might face trouble regarding submission due to heavy traffic.
Specifications of Photograph, Signature, and Documents
The Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education has set certain specifications on the photograph, signature, and documents that we are going to discuss in the next section. It is necessary that the documents are uploaded as per the specifications or else you shall not be able to upload them. The prescribed specifications for uploading scanned images of required documents are specified below.
What are the specifications for uploading documents during the JIPMER Application Form filling process?
|Thumb Impression||10 Kb to 200 Kb||.JPEG / .JPG|
|Post Card Size Photograph||50 Kb to 300 Kb|
|Passport Size Photograph||10 Kb to 200 Kb|
|Signature||4 Kb to 30 Kb|
|Class 10th Certificate||100 Kb to 300 Kb|
How to Fill JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2021?
The JIPMER MBBS Registration Form 2021 can be filled in online mode only. Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria are eligible to fill the application form. The filling of the JIPMER Online Form includes the following stages –
- Entering Candidates and Examination Details
- Payment Option
- and Submission of the Application Form.
Now let’s talk about these procedures in detail. Soon, the application form is released on the website, candidates can look out for this article for following the procedure.
Step-I Registration Process
This is the first and foremost step of the application procedure. All you have to do is visit the official website and click on the application form link and sign up for the registration process. Through the registration process, candidates are provided with a unique registration id and password. So, click on the New Registration Link. Enter the required details such as the Name of the candidate, Date of Birth, E-mail ID, Mobile Number, Father’s Name, etc. Hence, after entering all the details enter the code and click on the register option.
Step-II Login With Credentials
After receiving the Registration ID and Password. You have to log in using the credentials. After the submission of the details click on the submit/ login button.
Step-III Fill in JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2021
Now click on the “Edit Button” located at the top right corner of the screen to fill or edit the JIPMER Application Form. Now provide your Personal Details such as Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Category, Nationality, ID Proof, Education Details, Residence location, etc.
In the next section, choose the exam cities where the candidates wish to appear for the examination. Upload your scanned photograph, signature, and documents as per the specifications mentioned above. After the submission of the details, candidates have to enter copy the captcha code and click on the submit button.
Step-IV Make the Payment of the Application Form
After the submission of the personal and academic details, candidates have to make the payment of the application fees. Candidates can make the payment of the application fees through Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card.
Application Fees of JIPMER MBBS Online Form 2021
|General Category and P-UR||Rs 1500/-|
|OBC and P-OBC||Rs 1500/-|
|SC/ ST and P-SC||Rs 1200/-|
|NRI/ OCI||Rs 3000/-|
|OPH||Exempted from fees|
Step -V Final Submission and Print the Application Form
After the payment of the application form, download and take the printout of the application form. Keep the printout safe for future reference. The printout of the application form has to be shown at the time of counselling.
Instructions of JIPMER MBBS Online Form 2021
- To get issued with a JIPMER MBBS Admit Card, candidates must successfully submit all the details including the payment of the application form.
- The Fields marked with “*” have to be mandatorily filled.
- If there are any errors in the application form and you have already submitted the application form, then you can make corrections during the application form correction process. However, only are few fields are editable during the correction process.
- Moreover, if the application fee payment is not done on time, then the form is considered invalid.
Highlights of JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2021
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria are eligible to fill in the application form.
- The JIPMER MBBS Application Fee is not refunded once paid.
- All the documents have to be duly attached as per the instructions laid down by the examination authority.
- The Exam Conducting Authority does not entertain any request for a change in details after the submission of the details.
The JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2021 is released for the MBBS Undergraduate programmes. The Application Form procedure is the same for both the campuses (Puducherry and Karaikal). Thus, if you have queries regarding the JIPMER 2021 Online Form, then comment on the section below.