JIPMER MBBS Exam Analysis 2019 will be available soon after the exam is over. Finally the shift I of JIPMER is over. The JIPMER Phase II will start from 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm. However, here you can check the exam analysis of both the shifts here. The JIPMER 2019 Entrance Exam will take place on 2nd June 2019. The Paper Analysis of JIPMER 2019 will help you in understanding the exam pattern and difficulty level of the exam. Through this exam, candidates will be able to get admission in JIPMER Puducherry or Karaikal. JIPMER is a Medical Entrance Exam that will offer admission to Medical Courses. A total of 200 Seats are reserved in JIPMER MBBS 2019 Exam. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding JIPMER 2019 Exam Analysis, Exam Pattern, Questions asked in the exam, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check – JIPMER Eligibility Criteria 2019
JIPMER 2019 Exam – Event Dates
The Jawaharlal Institute of Post-Graduate Medical Education Research has released the dates of the Entrance Exam. Thus, Candidates can check all the dates here –
|The Release of the Admit Card||20th May 2019|
|Date of the Entrance Exam||2nd June 2019|
|Declaration of the Merit List||on or before 12th June 2019|
|First Round of Counselling||26th June to 28th June 2019|
|Admission Commences on||30th September 2019|
We advise the candidates to visit the official website frequently for the latest updates and notifications.
- The JIPMER 2019 Phase I is over. The exam took place at 10:00 am and ended at 12:30 pm. Candidates had to undergo strict checking of the identification and dress code.
- The Exam was conducted online, therefore, candidates were allotted with proper access to the computer devices.
- To check the detailed Paper Analysis of JIPMER 2019, please go through the further details.
JIPMER MBBS Exam Analysis 2019 – Highlights
In this article, we will be providing you the following details-
- JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern 2019
- Exam Analysis of JIPMER 2019
- Sectional-Wise Exam Analysis
- Questions asked in the Exam
- Previous Year JIPMER Exam Analysis 2018
- JIPMER 2019 Merit List/Result and Counselling
Exam Pattern of JIPMER MBBS 2019
The JIPMER 2019 Exam Pattern is as follows-
- The JIPMER Entrance Exam is a Computer-Based Entrance Exam (online) on 2nd June 2019.
- The exam will take place in two shifts, Morning (10 am to 12:30 pm) and Afternoon (3 pm to 5:30 pm).
- The time duration of the exam is 2 Hours and 30 Minutes.
- The Question Paper will comprise of five sections – Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology), English Language and Comprehension, Logic and Quantitative Reasoning.
- Questions will be available only in the English Language.
- A total of 200 Questions will be available for 200 marks.
- Each correct answer carries 4 marks.
- There is a negative marking of 1/3rd for every wrong answer.
JIPMER MBBS Exam Analysis 2019 – Morning Shift
The JIPMER Exam took place on 2nd June 2019 in two shifts – Morning and Afternoon. The Morning Session Exam took place from 10 am to 12:30 pm. We have updated complete details about JIPMER 2019 Phase I Exam. The JIPMER Paper Analysis of Morning Session includes the difficulty level of the exam, sort of questions asked in the exam, and much more.
Detailed Exam Analysis of JIPMER 2019 Morning Session Exam
- The JIPMER Exam Phase I was easier as compared to NEET and AIIMS.
- Questions were easy to average.
- 3 to 5 Diagram Based Questions were asked.
- The Physics Section was a bit tough. Around 6 to 7 Questions were tricky and lengthy. Mostly were numerical. Most of the Questions were asked from Class 12th.
- The Chemistry Section was good. Questions were based on the NCERT Syllabus. 1 to 2 Questions was a bit confusing. But overall, it was good. An average candidate can score 40 around marks easily.
- Inorganic Chemistry was easy, and Physical Chemistry was ok. Most questions were numerical-based.
- The Biology Section had mixed reviews. Some candidates have found the paper to be easy and some did not. However, a few questions were out of NCERT Syllabus.
- The English and Reasoning Section was average, as the section was found to be a bit lengthy. Overall, the paper was moderate and lengthy. But candidates are expecting good scores.
We will soon update with the questions. So, Please stay in touch with us.
Questions Asked in JIPMER 2019 Phase I Entrance Exam
We have updated a few questions that were asked in the JIPMER 2019 MBBS Exam Shift I. However, questions will be asked from Class 11th and 12th Level. In this section, we have provided some questions that were asked in the exam. Since the exam is conducted online, therefore, the questions will be memory based and may not be 100% accurate.
- Questions from Animal Physiology were asked.
- Arrangement of the elements on the basis of the atomic radius- Li, K, Rb, Na
- Question on Fungicide.
- Questions based on the Plant Kingdom
Check – JIPMER Answer Key 2019
JIPMER Paper Analysis 2019 – Afternoon Shift
The JIPMER MBBS Phase II Exam had started from 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm. We have provided the exam analysis soon after the exam. You can also check the Exam Analysis of NEET 2019 and AIIMS MBBS Exam Analysis 2019.
- The JIPMER Phase II Exam was also quite similar to that of the JIPMER Morning Session.
- The Questions were easy compared to AIIMS. The pattern and format of questions were simple.
- Most of the Questions were easy and were direct formula based.
- Biology section had a few questions out of NCERT.
Questions Asked in JIPMER 2019 Exam (Phase II)
Here, we will update all the questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English and Logical Reasoning.
Sectional Analysis of JIPMER MBBS 2019
In this section, we have provided a brief sectional exam analysis of JIPMER (Physics/Chemistry/Biology/English Language and Comprehension/Logical Reasoning) each.
The JIPMER Sectional MBBS Exam Analysis 2019 is as follows-
- The Physics Section for both the shift was moderate. Few questions from the first shift were found to be incomplete.
- The Chemistry Section was easy to moderate. Inorganic and Physical Chemistry was good for both the shifts.
- Biology Section was good. Few Questions were out of the NCERT Syllabus.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Memory-Based Question Paper and Answers by Resonance
The Resonance Institute has released the JIPMER Question Paper and Answer Key of First Shift. However, these questions may not be 100% accurate. These are memory-based Questions and Answer Key.
Click on the respective link to download the JIPMER 2019 MBBS Question Paper PDF–
|JIPMER MBBS 2019 Question Paper and Solution (Shift I and II)|
|JIPMER Question Paper and Answer 2nd June 2019 (Morning Session)||Download|
|JIPMER Question Paper and Answer 2nd June 2019 (Evening Session)||Download|
Check – AIIMS MBBS Question Paper 2019
JIPMER MBBS Previous Year Exam Analysis 2019
As per the experts, the JIPMER MBBS 2018 was moderate. Questions were not that tough as compared to the AIIMS and NEET.
- Physics was much easier than AIIMS and NEET. In fact, it was the easiest section of all.
- The Chemistry Section was average. Organic and Inorganic Based Questions were quite easy.
- English was quite tough, it was lengthy. The Anonyms and Synonyms were quite difficult.
Some of the Questions were –
- If the swimmer is 10 m deep, then what is the pressure?
- Which type of colloid is Foam rubber?
- What is the dimensional formula of force?
- How is iron refined?
- Name the process of melting of the plastic in a tube?
- What is required for fermentation?
JIPMER 2019 Merit List, Result, and Counselling
The JIPMER Merit List 2019 will be available on or before 12th June 2019. The Merit List will be available on the basis of the qualifying marks. The JIPMER MBBS 2019 Result will be available in the form of the Merit List. Candidates who qualify on the merit list will be eligible for the JIPMER Counselling 2019. The JIPMER 2019 Classes will commence from 30th September 2019.
If you have any queries regarding the JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam Analysis 2019, then please comment on the section below.