JIPMER 2019 Counselling: The Counselling Process has been started. Candidates who are present on the merit list will be eligible for the counselling. The Counselling Process of JIPMER MBBS 2019 will end on 28th June 2019. The Admission Formalities starts from 1st July 2019 (for the candidates who have opted for Karaikal Campus). The mode of the counselling round is Offline. However, the counseling will take place for 2055 candidates for JIPMER MBBS Admission 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JIPMER 2019 Counselling
JIPMER 2019 Counselling: The JIPMER MBBS 2019 Counselling generally takes place after the merit list declaration. The JIPMER 2019 Merit List has been declared. The candidate who took the JIPMER MBBS Exam 2019 must check the merit list to find out whether they have qualified and eligible for the counselling or not. The qualified candidates will be eligible for counselling based on their category and on different dates. The Dates of the JIPMER MBBS 2019 Counselling and Admission Process is available now.
JIPMER Karaikal and Puducherry Admissions 2019
The First Round of Counselling has been completed. The Admission Formalities starts from 1st July 2019. For the students who have opted for JIPMER Karaikal, their admission starts from 1st July 2019. After the Medical Board, the selected candidates have to report the Karaikal Campus on 3rd July 2019.
Candidates who have opted to join in JIPMER Puducherry will have to report the campus on 2nd July 2019. On the given dates, candidates will get the Admission Letter and Hostel Accommodation. Hence, the classes will commence from 3rd July 2019.
JIPMER 2019 Counselling Dates
JIPMER 2019 Counselling: JIPMER has released the counselling dates for the academic session 2019-20. Various rounds of counselling take place to allot the seats to the eligible candidates. Tentative announced dates are provided in the table below.
|S. No||Events||Dates (Announced)|
|1.||First round of counselling||26th to 28th June 2019|
|2.||Second round of counselling||24th July 2019|
|3.||Third round of counselling||21st August 2019|
|4.||Final round of counselling||26th September 2019|
|5.||Date of closing of Admission||30th September 2019|
The counselling of JIPMER 2019 will take place offline mode where candidates have to be physically present at the venue in order to participate in the counselling for the academic session 2019. Counselling and seat allotment of JIPMER follows a definite set of procedure.
The Counselling Criteria of JIPMER MBBS 2019
As you know that the counselling will be conducted offline and will be held soon after the announcement of the result. Scoring the minimum cutoff marks will allow the candidates to appear the counselling process.
In each category, the total number of candidates are called for counselling 10 times the number of the seats available. If in case, the candidates do not opt for a chosen course/college in the first round of counselling, then they will be eligible to attend the second round of counselling.
Check- JIPMER MBBS Exam Date 2019
JIPMER 2019 Counselling Procedure
The Counselling Round of JIPMER 2019 will take place offline. The step by step procedure to attend for counselling is as following-
The Counselling Process is conducted offline. Candidates have to visit the allotted and get their registration done. To do the registration, candidates have to show their call letter to the University. The Registration can be done by entering their Personal and Other Required Details.
Biometric and Finger Print Verification
After the successful registration process, you have to go for the Biometric and Fingerprint Verification Process.
Image and Photo Verification
The Image and Photo Verification Process is done to confirm the candidate’s identity. If there is a mismatch in the Image and Photo Verification, then they will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
The Certificate Verification is the Document Verification. In this process, the documents of the candidates are verified. It is for the eligibility of the applicants.
Counselling Process (Final)
The Applicants who successfully complete all their verification rounds will be eligible for seat allotment. Candidates will be called as per their rank. You will get an option to choose a seat in JIPMER, Puducherry, and JIPMER Karaikal.
Important Points Regarding JIPMER 2019 Counselling
- Candidates must visit the official website on a regular basis for updated information.
- The students must report the center on the given date and time.
- The candidate called for counselling have to report at the allotted venue on the specified date and time as mentioned in the Call Letter.
- Biometric fingerprint and image verifications of the candidate will be done on the day of counselling. If the candidates “Biometric fingerprint, Image and Certificates are found in order, He / She is eligible to attend the subsequent rounds.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Document Verification
JIPMER 2019 Counselling: The list of document & certificates that has to be brought on the day of counselling is provided below. The Candidate should produce the following certificates along with one set of self-attested copies of the following as document verification during counselling procedure
- Admit Card of JIPMER 2019
- Rank Letter of JIPMER 2019
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or X Std. Certificate).
- Pass Certificate of the qualifying (10+2) examination.
- Statement of marks of the qualifying examination.
- Character and Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institute last studied.
- Residence Certificate issued by Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- In case of Other Backward Classes/ Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe, a Community Certificate, recently obtained from the competent authority – a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates should produce the required certificate as per the format in the Annexure (available in the official information brochure of JIPMER 2019).
- Transfer Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied.
- In case of Puducherry residents, the Residence Certificate / Employer Certificate as required in the Prospectus.
- Medical Certificate in case of OPH Candidate.
- Six Passport size colour photographs recently taken.
Recent NRI Status certificate of the parent or candidate issued by the Indian Embassy of the respective Country with the Embassy seal.
Overseas Citizen of India
Certificate of Registration for Overseas Citizen of India.
NOTE: If the certificates are in any other language except English, then-candidate have to make English translation of the certificate on an A4 size white paper on a computer and same must be attested by a Gazetted Officer.
JIPMER 2019 Round 2 Counselling
- If seats remain vacant after the first round, then second counselling will start from 24th July 2019.
- The dates to the eligible candidates for the second round of counselling shall be notified in JIPMER website and no personal intimation will be sent.
- A candidate who is absent at the time of first counselling will forfeit his / her chance for admission and will not be eligible for second counselling.
- A candidate who is present for the first counselling but does not opt/exercise option at his /her category rank will be eligible to attend second counselling.
- The order of the second counselling will be OPH/UR/OBC/SC/ST/Puducherry-UR/OBC/SC &NRI/OCI (Subject to availability of seats vacant).
- Any seat remaining vacant after the second counselling due to candidate’s not opting/joining, will be available for the third counselling.
JIPMER 2019 Round 3 Counselling
If any seats remain vacant after Second Round Counselling, then the third round of counseling will take place. The admission process and counseling will take place offline.
JIPMER 2019 Open Counselling
This is the last round of the counselling of JIPMER. In Open Counseling, All candidates who are eligible and whose name appear in the merit list of JIPMER 2019 can attend this open counselling irrespective of their previous attendance. Counselling will be on the basis of merit rank.
The JIPMER 2019 Counselling is the last process of the admission. The Counselling mainly depends on the genuinity of the documents submitted by the candidates. The counselling process includes three rounds of counselling followed with a Mop-Up Round, if the seats remain vacant.
If you have any doubt related to JIPMER 2019 Counselling Details, please inform us by writing in the comment box below.