JIPMER 2019 Counselling: Counselling round dates for JIPMER 2019 has been announced by the official authority of JIPMER. Information related to JIPMER Counselling 2019 is provided in the table below. JIPMER conducts its own entrance examination for admission to the undergraduate MBBS programme every year in the month of June. In the year 2019, the JIPMER exam is going to held on 2nd June 2019 in online (computer-based test) mode. Among all the events of an entrance examination, counselling and seat allotment procedure is a very significant part to get admission into the Institute.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Among all the events of an entrance examination, counselling and seat allotment procedure is a very significant part to get admission into the Institute. This article will help the candidate to know how the JIPMER 2019 counselling and seat allotment is conducted.
JIPMER 2019 Counselling
JIPMER 2019 Counselling: The JIPMER MBBS 2019 Counselling generally takes place after the merit list declaration. The JIPMER 2019 Merit List has been declared. The candidate who took the JIPMER MBBS Exam 2019 must check the merit list to find out whether they have qualified and eligible for the counselling or not. The qualified candidates will be called counselling based on their category and on different dates. The officially JIPMER MBBS 2019 Counselling schedule has been released and the same has been updated in the table given below.
JIPMER 2019 Counselling Dates
JIPMER 2019 Counselling: JIPMER has released the counselling dates for the academic session 2019-20. Various rounds of counselling take place to allot the seats to the eligible candidates. Tentative announced dates are provided in the table below.
|S. No||Events||Dates (Announced)|
|1.||First round of counselling||26th to 28th June 2019|
|2.||Second round of counselling||24th July 2019|
|3.||Third round of counselling||21st August 2019|
|4.||Final round of counselling||26th September 2019|
|5.||Date of closing of Admission||30th September 2019|
The counselling of JIPMER 2019 will be conducted in offline mode where candidates have to be physically present at the venue in order to participate in the counselling for the academic session 2019. Counselling and seat allotment of JIPMER follows a definite set of procedure.
Important Points Regarding JIPMER 2019 Counselling
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website on a regular basis for updated information. They will be required to attend counselling at the Institute on the notified date. The candidate called for counselling have to report at the allotted venue on the specified date and time as mentioned in the Call Letter.
- Biometric fingerprint and image verifications of the candidate will be done on the day of counselling. If the candidates “Biometric fingerprint, Image and Certificates are found in order, He / She is eligible to attend the subsequent rounds.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Document Verification
JIPMER 2019 Counselling: The list of document & certificates that has to be brought on the day of counselling is provided below. The Candidate should produce the following certificates along with one set of self-attested copies of the following as document verification during counselling procedure
- Admit Card of JIPMER 2019
- Rank Letter of JIPMER 2019
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or X Std. Certificate).
- Pass Certificate of the qualifying (10+2) examination.
- Statement of marks of the qualifying examination.
- Character and Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institute last studied.
- Residence Certificate issued by Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- In case of Other Backward Classes/ Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe, a Community Certificate, recently obtained from the competent authority – a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates should produce the required certificate as per the format in the Annexure (available in the official information brochure of JIPMER 2019).
- Transfer Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied.
- In case of Puducherry residents, the Residence Certificate / Employer Certificate as required in the Prospectus.
- Medical Certificate in case of OPH Candidate.
- Six Passport size colour photographs recently taken.
Recent NRI Status certificate of the parent or candidate issued by the Indian Embassy of the respective Country with the Embassy seal.
Overseas Citizen of India
Certificate of Registration for Overseas Citizen of India.
NOTE: If the certificates are in any other language except English, then-candidate have to make English translation of the certificate on an A4 size white paper on a computer and same must be attested by a Gazetted Officer.
JIPMER 2019 Round 2 Counselling
- If seats remain vacant after the first round, then second counselling will be held tentative on 3rd week of July 2019.
- The dates to the eligible candidates for the second round of counselling shall be notified in JIPMER website and no personal intimation will be sent.
- A candidate who is absent at the time of first counselling will forfeit his / her chance for admission and will not be eligible for second counselling.
- A candidate who is present for the first counselling but does not opt/exercise option at his /her category rank will be eligible to attend second counselling.
- The order of the second counselling will be OPH/UR/OBC/SC/ST/Puducherry-UR/OBC/SC &NRI/OCI (Subject to availability of seats vacant).
- Any seat remaining vacant after the second counselling due to candidate’s not opting/joining, will be available for the third counselling.
JIPMER 2019 Round 3 Counselling
Any seat remaining vacant after the second counselling due to the candidate’s not opting/joining, will be available for the third counselling which is scheduled to be held tentatively in the last week of August 2019.
JIPMER 2019 Open Counselling
This is the last round of the counselling of JIPMER. In Open Counseling, All candidates who are eligible and whose name appear in the merit list of JIPMER 2019 can attend this open counselling irrespective of their previous attendance. Counselling will be on the basis of merit rank.
If you have any doubt related to JIPMER 2019 Counselling Details, please inform us by writing in the comment box below.