JIPMER 2019 Eligibility Criteria: Before filling up the online application form for JIMPER MBBS 2019, Candidates must know the JIPMER eligibility criteria 2019 set by the official authority. If the candidates do not satisfy the eligibility conditions, then they are not permitted to take the exam. JIPMER Exam Applicants must go through the below-given table to know about the JIMPER 2019 eligibility criteria.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
JIPMER 2019 Application Form Dates
The tentative dates for JIPMER Application Form 2019 are provided in the table given below.
|S. No||Events||Dates (tentative)|
|1.||Online Registration form||1st week of March 2019|
|2.||Online Registration closes on||2nd week of April 2019|
Also to read about AIIMS Eligibility Criteria Click Here
JIPMER 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Below table contains the JIPMER 2019 eligibility criteria required by the students to take the exam.
- Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India. Overseas citizens can also apply for JIPMER 2019 exam.
- Age: Candidates must have attained 17 years of age as on or before 31st December 2019. Applicant should have born on or before 1st January 2003. There is no maximum age limit to apply for JIMPER 2019.
- Qualifying Examination: The applicants should have passed the qualifying examinations in the manner mentioned below:
- The Higher / Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher / Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) or any other elective with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training.
- The Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination other than those mentioned in the list appended in Annexure – I, will have to submit an Eligibility Certificate before admission is finalized. Obtaining such an Eligibility Certificate from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi is essential for OCI/NRI for admission to JIPMER M.B.B.S. Course.
- The applicant must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 60%marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology at the qualifying examination.
- For candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Classes / OPH the minimum marks obtained in the Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology taken together in the qualifying examination is 50%.
- For OPH candidates in general category the minimum marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology taken together in the qualifying examination is 50%.
NOTE: Applicants who have appeared or will be appearing in the qualifying examination in March / April 2019 and whose results have not yet been declared can also apply for admission if other eligibility criteria (i) (ii) & (iii) are satisfied.
Non- Resident of India (NRI) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) means as follows:
Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) registered under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 & Non-Resident Indians (NRI) are also eligible to appear in this test and all terms and conditions applicable for Indian Nationals given in this Prospectus will be applicable to them. The candidate will submit proof of Registration as OCI under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 / NRI to be eligible to appear for this test and they would be considered only 6 seats available to them.
If you have any doubt related to JIPMER 2019 Eligibility Criteria, then please inform us writing in the comment section given below.