JEE Main 2020 Scorecard shall be released by the National Testing Agency for the January & April exam on 31st January 2020 and 30th April 2020. The raw marks for January session will release in 3rd week of January and for April session it will be available in 4th week. NTA will also release normalized Scorecard of NTA JEE 2020 Main Exam. NTA will publish the result for the aspirant of NTA JEE Main 2020 who will take the exam. JEE Main Paper 2 Result for January exam will release in 2nd week of February 2020 and for April session it will be available in 2nd week of May 2020. All the candidates who will appear in the exam will be able to view and Download JEE Main Scorecard here.
Check Eligibility For NTA JEE Main Exam
NTA JEE Main Scorecard 2020 Release Date
|JEE Main January exam||January 6 to 11, 2020|
|Declaration of January Scorecard||31st January 2020|
|JEE Main April exam||April 3rd to 9th, 2020|
|Declaration of April Scorecard||30th April 2020|
JEE Main 2020 Scorecard
The NTA JEE Main Result 2020 will be available in the form of a scorecard. The NTA JEE Main scorecard will reflect the marks obtained by the candidate in each section, the overall score, the AIR (All India Rank) as well as the qualifying status of the candidate for JEE Advanced. Qualified candidates will be eligible for appearing in JEE Advanced 2020.
How to Download NTA JEE Main 2020 Scorecard?
- Visit the official website or click on the result link available on this page later.
- Log-in to NTA JEE Main result portal using JEE Main roll number and Date of birth.
- The NTA JEE Main Scorecard 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the jee main scorecard and take a printout of the same.
Details In JEE Main January/April Score Card
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Name of the candidate’s parents
- State code of eligibility
- The percentile score in all subjects of paper I
- The percentile score in all subjects of paper II (if taken)
- Overall percentile
How is the NTA JEE 2020 Mains Score calculated?
The score of each candidate will be calculated keeping in mind the marking scheme of the exam. For every correct answer, the candidate will be awarded 4 marks. In case of an incorrect attempt, 1 mark will be deducted. Using the OMR sheets, the candidate will be able to calculate the total number of correct and incorrect attempts. Next, calculate the total positive and negative marks. The total score can be calculated by deducting the total negative marks from the total positive marks.
- Positive marks = (Total correct attempts) x 4
- Negative marks = (Total incorrect attempts) x 1
- Total NTA JEE Main Score = Total positive marks – Total negative marks
The Joint Entrance Examination Main is a national level examination conducted for all candidates who wish to take admission in the IIITs, NITs and CFTIs in the engineering course at the undergraduate level. All the students who wish to pursue B. Tech at the undergraduate level can take the NTA JEE Main 2020. Candidates who have taken the NTA JEE Main 2020, will be able to check their scorecard online. There is no other way to procure the NTA JEE Main scorecard.