JEE Main 2021 Score Card for the January & April session will be released in the official site of JEE Main. Scorecard will be released by the National Testing Agency for Paper 1 & 2. NTA will publish the result for the aspirant of NTA JEE Main 2021 who will take the exam. All the candidates who will appear in the exam will be able to view and Download JEE Main Score Card here. Check JEE Main Topper List 2021.
Check Eligibility For NTA JEE Main Exam
NTA JEE Main Score Card 2021 Release Date
|JEE Main January exam||January 2021|
|Declaration of January Score||January 2021 (Paper 1)|
January 2021 (Paper 2)
|JEE Main April exam||April 2021|
|Declaration of April Scorecard||April 2021|
JEE Main 2021 Score Card
The NTA JEE Main Result 2021 will be available in the form of a scorecard. The NTA JEE Main scorecard reflects the marks obtained by the candidate in each section, the overall score, the AIR (All India Rank) as well as the qualifying status of the candidate for JEE Advanced. Qualified candidates will be eligible for appearing in JEE Advanced 2021.
How to Download NTA JEE Main 2021 Score Card?
- Visit the official website or click on the result link available on this page later.
- Log-in to NTA JEE Main result portal using JEE Main roll number and Date of birth.
- The NTA JEE Main Scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the jee main scorecard and take a printout of the same.
Check JEE Main Cut off
Details In JEE Main January/April Score Card 2021
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Name of the candidate’s parents
- State code of eligibility
- The percentile score in all subjects of paper I
- The percentile score in all subjects of paper II (if taken)
- Overall percentile
How Is The NTA JEE 2021 Main Score Calculated?
The score of each candidate will be calculated keeping in mind the marking scheme of the exam. For every correct answer, the candidate will be awarded 4 marks. In case of an incorrect attempt, 1 mark will be deducted. Using the OMR sheets, the candidate will be able to calculate the total number of correct and incorrect attempts. Next, calculate the total positive and negative marks. The total score can be calculated by deducting the total negative marks from the total positive marks.
- Positive marks = (Total correct attempts) x 4
- Negative marks = (Total incorrect attempts) x 1
- Total NTA JEE Main Score = Total positive marks – Total negative marks
The Joint Entrance Examination Main is a national level examination conducted for all candidates who wish to take admission in the IIITs, NITs, and CFTIs in the engineering course at the undergraduate level. All the students who wish to pursue B. Tech at the undergraduate level can take the JEE Main. Candidates who have taken the NTA JEE Main 2021, will be able to check their scorecard online. There is no other way to procure the NTA JEE Main scorecard.