JEE Main 2020 Score Card for January session has been released by the National Testing Agency on 17th January 2020 for Paper 1. NTA has published the result for the aspirant of NTA JEE Main 2020 who had taken the exam. JEE Main Paper 2 Result for January exam will release in 2nd week of February 2020 and for April session it will be available in 2nd week of May 2020. All the candidates who will appear in the exam will be able to view and Download JEE Main Score Card here. Check JEE Main Topper List 2020.
Check Eligibility For NTA JEE Main Exam
JEE Main 2020 Scorecard For Paper 1 released
NTA JEE Main Score Card 2020 Release Date
|JEE Main January exam||January 6th to 9th 2020|
|Declaration of January Score||17th January 2020|
|JEE Main April exam|
5th, 7th, 8th, 9th & 11th April 2020
|Declaration of April Scorecard||30th April 2020|
JEE Main 2020 Score Card
The NTA JEE Main Result 2020 is available in the form of a scorecard. The NTA JEE Main scorecard reflects the marks obtained by the candidate in each section, the overall score, the AIR (All India Rank) as well as the qualifying status of the candidate for JEE Advanced. Qualified candidates will be eligible for appearing in JEE Advanced 2020.
How To Download NTA JEE Main 2020 Score Card?
- Visit the official website or click on the result link available on this page later.
- Log-in to NTA JEE Main result portal using JEE Main roll number and Date of birth.
- The NTA JEE Main Score card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the jee main scorecard and take a printout of the same.
Check JEE Main Cut off
Details In JEE Main January/April Score Card
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Name of the candidate’s parents
- State code of eligibility
- The percentile score in all subjects of paper I
- The percentile score in all subjects of paper II (if taken)
- Overall percentile
How is the NTA JEE 2020 Main Score calculated?
The score of each candidate will be calculated keeping in mind the marking scheme of the exam. For every correct answer, the candidate will be awarded 4 marks. In case of an incorrect attempt, 1 mark will be deducted. Using the OMR sheets, the candidate will be able to calculate the total number of correct and incorrect attempts. Next, calculate the total positive and negative marks. The total score can be calculated by deducting the total negative marks from the total positive marks.
- Positive marks = (Total correct attempts) x 4
- Negative marks = (Total incorrect attempts) x 1
- Total NTA JEE Main Score = Total positive marks – Total negative marks
The Joint Entrance Examination Main is a national level examination conducted for all candidates who wish to take admission in the IIITs, NITs, and CFTIs in the engineering course at the undergraduate level. All the students who wish to pursue B. Tech at the undergraduate level can take the JEE Main. Candidates who have taken the NTA JEE Main 2020, will be able to check their score card online. There is no other way to procure the NTA JEE Main score card.