TS LAWCET Admit Card 2021 will be released in the month of May 2021. The applicants, who submit the application form will be able to admit card of TS LAWCET. Kindly note that the admit card of TS LAWCET will be made available on the official website of the authority. The candidates, in order to download the TS LAWCET Admit Card, will have to log in with the help of the mandatory credentials into the login section. One will have to bring the admit card to the centre of the test. Without the hall ticket, one will not be allowed to sit in the test. This is to be noted that the admit card will be holding many details. Further details about TS LAWCET 2021 Admit Card are mentioned in the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
TS LAWCET Hall Ticket Dates 2021
The admit card of TS LAWCET will get released on the scheduled dates. The candidates should make sure that they are up to date with all the dates. The official dates related to the release of the admit card. The same can be found in the table below:
|Release of admit card||May 2021|
How to Download TS LAWCET Admit Card?
The candidates will be able to download the hall ticket of TS LAWCET after following the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the link for the official website of TS LAWCET.
- On the homepage, under the Application section, click on the link “Hall Tickets”.
- On the hall ticket downloading page, enter your application number and the date of birth.
- Click on the tab ‘Get Hall ticket’.
- Download and print out the hall ticket.
Details Mentioned on TS LAWCET 2021 Hall Ticket
The candidate will be required to preserve the TS LAWCET hall ticket 2021 until the entire admission procedure is over as it shall remain a proof of the candidate’s appearance in the exam. Tampering of the details in the hall ticket shall lead to the exemption of the candidates from the examination. The following details shall be mentioned in the hall ticket:
- Name of Candidate
- Hall Ticket Number
- Registration Number
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Date and time of the exam
- Examination venue
TS LAWCET 2021 Hall Ticket Instructions
- The TS LAWCET Admit Card will be available in an online mode on the official website of the University. Candidates will have to keep visiting the official website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important updates.
- The Link of TS LAWCET Hall Ticket will be available on the official website as per on the scheduled date mentioned in the admission schedule. The candidate will have to provide the credentials in the Login section and must make sure that the details provided are valid and correct. The Hall Ticket will not be available with the wrong details.
- The Hall Ticket will mention all the important details relevant for the candidates appearing for the examination. It is important that the candidate must go through all the mentioned details and if any of the information is found to be incorrect or invalid, it must be reported to the examination conducting body immediately.
- Only the applicants who have successfully submitted the TS LAWCET Application Form 2021 will be eligible to download the Hall Ticket from the official website of TS LAWCET 2021.
- The availability of the link will only be on the official website and there will be no other way of accessing it.
- The Hall Ticket is a mandatory document which must be presented on the day of the examination by the candidates. They will not be allowed to enter the examination centre without the Hall ticket.
- The Hall Ticket will have to present to the invigilator of the examination. It is important to get it signed by the examiner present in the examination hall.
Please write to us in the comments section below if you have anything to ask regarding the examination. Write to us your feedback as well.