The final result will be prepared as per the IOCL B.Sc Nursing and GNM Answer Key 2019. It consists of answers to all the questions that were asked in the examination. Thus, you can refer to this for cross-checking. Moreover, you can calculate a rough score with the help of this answer key. Note that the answer key released by other sites will not be taken into consideration. IOCL B.Sc Nursing and GNM Admission 2019 will be based on candidates’ performance in the written test and personal interview round. In addition, IOCL B.Sc Nursing and GNM Answer Key 2019 will be available on the official site. It can be downloaded from there.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
IOCL 2019 GNM and B.Sc Nursing Answer Key
IOCL GNM and B.Sc Nursing Answer Key 2019 will be out before result declaration. It allows candidates’ to have a look at the answers and calculate a rough score. Further, this also builds a transparent relation between students and exam conducting body. Candidates should note that no prior notification will be sent regarding this. Therefore, candidates should regularly check sites for updates. Moreover, there is a limited no. of seats in these courses. The distribution of seats is shown in the table given below.
|Course Name||No. of Seats||Reservation|
|B.Sc Nursing||30||EWS-03, Unreserved-14, SC-02, ST-03,OBC-08|
|General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)||30||EWS-03, Unreserved-14, SC-02, ST-03, OBC-08|
Moreover, IOCL 2019 GNM and B.Sc Nursing Result is completely based upon it. The officials will not consider any other answer key apart from this. Further, the answer key is usually released along with the question paper. It will be available soon after the exam has been conducted successfully.
How to Download IOCL B.Sc Nursing and GNM Answer Key 2019?
The answer key can be downloaded from the official website. Candidates can check this list for knowing that whether they are eligible for admission or not. Only those candidates will be there on the list, who have scored minimum qualifying marks. However, scoring minimum qualifying marks does not mean that you will get selected. The selection depends upon the no. of positions, ratio applied and relative performance in respective categories. Further, for downloading AOD 2019 B.Sc Nursing and GNM Answer Key, follow below-mentioned steps.
- Go on to the official website, i.e www.iocl.com
- Click on What’s New
- Then find the link to the answer key and click on it
- After clicking, the answer key will appear on the screen.
- Click on the download button and you are done.
Check- AIAPGET 2020
AOD B.Sc Nursing and GNM 2019 Result
AOD GNM and B.Sc Nursing Result 2019 will be available on the official site. The candidates need to obtain minimum qualifying marks for getting admission. Moreover, selected candidates will get admission in Assam Oil School of Nursing and Assam Oil College of Nursing. The selection will be done on the basis of written test and personal interview performance. In addition, candidates have to appear for the Counselling process for completing the admission process. Candidates should make sure that they have all the documents that will be required. Furthermore, if a candidate is found ineligible at later stages, then the admission will be canceled then and there only.
IOCL 2019 GNM & B.Sc Nursing Cut Off
The admission process of AOD GNM and B.Sc Nursing will take place as per cut off list. This list will have the minimum qualifying marks, which a candidate need to score. A candidate who will not be able to score this minimum marks will not be eligible for admission. Candidates should note that no prior notification regarding this will be sent. Therefore, candidates should regularly check the official sites.
IOCL B.Sc Nursing and GNM 2019 Merit List
AOD 2019 GNM and B.Sc Nursing Merit List consist of names of all the selected candidates. Candidates whose name will be on the list are eligible for further process. There will not be any prior notification regarding this. Thus, candidates should check the official site on a regular basis. It will be available on the official website and can be downloaded from there. The counselling process will start soon after the release of the merit list.
B.Sc Nursing and GNM graduates have both study-related and job opportunities. Thus, graduates have a pool of opportunities after completing these courses. Below is the list of jo opportunities that are available for such candidates.
- Corporate Hospital – The expected salary to be offered in a corporate hospital is around 14,000 to 18,000/ month.
- State Govt. – State Govt. offers great opportunities to staff nurse. Moreover, they also offer a decent amount of salary.
- B.Sc Nursing graduates also have career prospective in pharmaceutical companies and corporate hospitals.
- Graduates can work in central govt. hospitals and corporate hospitals as an infection control nurse. The role of an infection control nurse is to prevent infection. In addition, these nurses are high in demand in middle east hospitals.
- MSc in Clinical Research – Candidates can work at both government and private hospitals as a clinical researcher. It is also considered as one of the most nurturing fields for nurses.
- Graduates can do Nurse practitioner/Advanced Practitioner nurse Course. The duration of this course is 2 years. It can be done from some of the European countries.
- Students can do a Masters in Health Administration/ Master of Hospital Administration. This course is available at Tata Institute of Social Science – TISS Mumbai campus. After completion of this course, you can get job easily in NGO’s, Multinational health care organizations and can collaborate in govt. projects as well.
- Mater of Public Health is also an amazing option for B.Sc Nursing graduates. Admission in this course is through an entrance exam. There are a lot of courses, for which you need to go through a Nursing Entrance Exam.
- MBA in Hospital Administration is a full-time 2-year course. After completing this course, you can get great job opportunities. Moreover, doing it from one of the prestigious colleges will add more value.
Q1. What is the importance of IOCL 2019 GNM and BSc Nursing Answer Key?
Ans. It helps candidates’ in calculating a rough score. Moreover, it allows them to cross-check their answers.
Q2. How many seats are there in total for each course offered by IOCL?
Ans. There are 30 seats for each course. Further, some of the seats are for reserved category candidates.
Q3. What is the official site of AOD 2019 BSc Nursing and GNM Admission 2019?
Q4. Will I receive any notification regarding IOCL BSc Nursing and GNM Admission Answer Key 2019?
Ans. No, the candidates should check the official site for it regularly.
Q5. Is it important to download the IOCL GNM and BSc Nursing Answer Key?
Ans. No, it is your choice
Q6. Will IOCL send the answer key through the post?