Manipur GNM Question Paper 2020 will be released soon after the completion of the entrance exam. It will be available on the official site. Candidates can refer to it for calculating a rough score. The answer key will also be released along with it. There will objective type questions in the Manipur GNM Question Paper 2020. The Question Paper will be of 100 marks in total. By referring to the question papers, candidates will be able to understand the exam pattern better. Thus, the candidates planning to appear for the exam should definitely check out these papers. Furthermore, you can check the previous year’s papers down below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Manipur GNM 2020 Result has been declared for the supplementary examination. Check your exam score now.
Manipur GNM Question Paper 2020
The question paper consists of questions from two subjects mainly. One is English and the other one is General Knowledge. Each of these papers will be of 50 marks each. The Government of Manipur, Medical Directorate will handle the admission procedure. Moreover, there will a total of 50 questions. Further, the complete schedule of Manipur GNM Nursing Admission 2020 is as follows.
|Download Admit Card from||16th October 2020 to 20th October 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||– October 2020 –|
Check – GNM 2020 Cut Off
Furthermore, if you are preparing for the exam, then do practice previous year papers. It will help you in understanding the exam pattern. Moreover, you will be able to find your weak areas. You can even time yourself while solving the papers. Doing all this will increase your chances of clearing the exam.
How to Download Manipur GNM 2020 Question Paper?
Manipur GNM Question Paper will be available on the official website. Candidates can download it for reference purposes. Either you have given the exam or not. The students preparing for the exam can refer to it for understanding the pattern of the question paper. You can even solve it to check how your preparation is going on. In addition, you will also be able to understand the standard of questions. Furthermore, follow the below-mentioned steps for downloading the question paper.
- Go on to the official website (www.manipurhealthdirectorate.in)
- Find the link to 2020 Question Paper
- Click on it and the question paper will appear on your screen
- Further, you can download it
It is expected to be released in PDF format. You can easily download it and practice it. As we know, the answer key will be released along with it. Thus, candidates who appeared for the exam can cross-check their answers.
Manipur GNM/ANM Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode. Therefore, it will be a pen and paper-based exam.
- There will be a total of 50 questions
- Moreover, questions will be of English and General Knowledge
- The standard of questions will be same as of HSC exam.
- Further, two marks will be given for each correct answer
- There is no negative marking
- Objective Type Questions will be there in the entrance exam
- Candidates will get 1 hour to complete the paper.
- Furthermore, objective type questions will be there
Manipur GNM 2020 Syllabus
The standard of questions will be the same as in Class XII. Hence, the syllabus is the same. Note that it is applicable only when the exam was conducted by Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur. Thus, you can refer to your class XII books. If you will be through those, then further you can solve a lot of test papers. In addition, there are a lot of reference books out there as well. However, firstly focus on your HSC class books. Further, if there are any more doubts, then only refer to other reference books.
Manipur GNM Exam 2020 – Subjects To be Covered
The Entrance Exam will have questions from mainly two subjects. Candidates have to study English and General Knowledge questions. There are a lot of GNM Mock Tests available online. You can check them out for practice. Moreover, you should also have basic knowledge of all the topics related to nursing and midwifery. Candidates should also be aware of all the latest updates in the field of nursing. Such questions can be asked in the General Knowledge section.
Check – GNM Counselling 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Manipur GNM Admission
It is essential for all candidates to satisfy the eligibility criteria. The admission of ineligible candidates can get canceled at any stage. Therefore, you should check the eligibility criteria, before even filling the application form. Further, refer to the points mentioned down below to check whether you are eligible for the exam or not.
- Candidate has to be at a minimum of 17 years old and the maximum age is 35 years.
- The minimum educational requirement is 10+2 with Arts/Science/ Health Care Science Vocational streams.
- Only female candidates can apply for this course.
- The candidate should have passed from an institute recognized by the Board/Council of Hr. Secy. Education, Manipur or any other equivalent body. Further, it could also be recognized by the National Institute of Open School.
- Candidate has to be a Domicile of Manipur
Manipur GNM Nursing Previous Year Question Papers PDF
By solving Previous Year Question Papers, you will have a better understanding of the exam pattern. After finishing your study material, you should start solving the previous year’s papers. It will not only increase your problem-solving speed but will also help in finding the areas which require more attention. Moreover, you can strategize as to which section should be solved first. You will be able to analyze which section is consuming more time. Therefore, do solve as much as papers you can. It will increase your chances of clearing the entrance exam.
Manipur GNM Answer Key 2020
Manipur General Nursing and Midwifery 2020 Answer Key will be released along with the question paper. It will be available on the official website. Moreover, note that the result is made on the basis of this answer key. It has answers to all the questions, which were asked in the exam. There are various individual sites that release the answer key as well. However, you should refer to the one available on the website of the exam conducting body. Those can be referred to for calculating a rough score. But, the officials will not consider those. Furthermore, the officials haven’t confirmed whether candidates will be allowed to challenge the answer key or not. We will update as soon as any notification regarding that is out.
Manipur GNM Nursing 2020 FAQ’s