IGNOU Assignment Question Paper 2020 is available for December 2020 session. Students can download the Assignment Question Paper of all the UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate Courses offered by IGNOU. However, the exam form submission date for IGNOU January TEE Exam has been extended to 15th December 2020. Whereas, for December 2020, the last date for assignment submission was 31st October 2020. Students can submit the form before the due date without any late fee. Also, the University has released a tentative exam schedule for the TEE Exam (June 2020). Students can download the Assignment Question Paper of IGNOU here. The assignment papers are available in pdf format, therefore it is easy to download and access. We have also provided the IGNOU Assignment Question Paper of July 2020 and January 2021 Session as well. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the assignment question paper.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Students must note that the submission of the IGNOU Assignment Paper pdf is different for all course programs. Therefore, we will provide all the complete details regarding the assignment set. Therefore go through the article carefully.
- The January 2020 TEE Assignment Submission Dates have been extended to 15th December 2020. Check IGNOU Cover Page
- The University is now accepting assignment papers online. Click to submit
IGNOU Assignment Question Paper Submission Dates 2019/2020/2021
Indira Gandhi National Open University conducts the submission of the assignment of the course programs in two sessions. July and January. Students have to submit the assignment within the deadline date. So, the submission dates of IGNOU Assignment Paper is as follows-
|Academic Session||Assignment Submission Dates|
|For July 2019 Session||31st March 2020 (extended to 15th July 2020)|
|June 2020||10th October 2020|
|December 2020||31st October 2020|
|January 2021||15th December 2020|
IGNOU Assignment Question Paper 2020-21
It is compulsory to submit the IGNOU TEE Assignment Paper to the study center before the due date. Students who fail to submit the question paper will not be eligible to appear IGNOU Term-End Examination (TEE). Students can also submit their Assignment through e-mail if they receive an SMS from their Regional Study Center.
IGNOU 2019, 2020, 2021 Assignment Question Paper PDF- Download
Indira Gandhi National Open University has uploaded the Assignment Question Paper for July 2019-January 2020 Session, and July 2020-January 2021 Session. So, here are the step by step process to download the Indira Gandhi National Open University Assignment Paper–
- Visit the official website of IGNOU- www.ignou.ac.in/ webservices.ignou.ac.in or click on the link provided below.
- A list of all the IGNOU UG/PG, Diploma Assignment Question Paper will be listed below.
- Select your respective course and download the IGNOU Assignment Paper pdf.
- Take a printout and start doing the assignment.
How to Submit IGNOU Assignment Paper?
Students who have been enrolled will be eligible to submit the www.ignou.ac.in assignment paper. Due to COVID-19, students can now submit their papers online. Thus, to submit the work, you will have to follow the steps below-
- Students have to e-mail the handwritten IGNOU Solved Assignments to the respective RC E-mail.
- You will receive the details personally to your e-mail id or through SMS. You can check IGNOU Result Status here.
Marks and Weightage of Assignment Question Paper of IGNOU
The assignments carry 30 percent weightage in a course and it is mandatory to secure at least 40 percent marks in the assignment in order to complete the course successfully. Students must go through all the instructions carefully before you start doing the assignment. Also, you must note that the submission of the IGNOU 2020-21 Assignment is mandatory to submit. Otherwise, you will not be able to appear in the Term End Examination.
Download IGNOU Assignment Question Paper 2020
Here we have provided you the direct link to download the Assignment Question Paper of IGNOU. You can click on the link below to download all course Assignment Question Paper PDF. Students can download the IGNOU Assignment Paper in Hindi and English.
Students can download IGNOU July 2019- January 2020 and July 2020- January 2021 Assignment Paper here
|IGNOU Courses and Programs||Download Link of the Assignment|
|IGNOU Master Degree Course Programs|
|IGNOU M.A (Economics, History, Political Science, Philosophy, Psychology, GD, Public Administration, RD, Sociology, Distance Education, Education)||Download IGNOU Masters Assignment Question Paper|
MBA, PGDHRM, PGDFM, PGDOM, PGDMM, PGDFMP Courses
|MSWC, MATS, MCA, MHD, MEG, MLIS, MAAE, MEG, MTM, MTTM|
|M.Com (F&T), BP & CG, M.A and F.S|
|MSc (DFSM, MACS, CFT)|
|MAJMC, MADVS, MAGPS, MBACT, Masters in Anthropology(MAAN), MEDSE, MAEDS, M.Ed|
|IGNOU Graduate Courses Assignment Question Paper Download|
|ACC, EEC, ANC, B.Com, BAGA, BSc, B.A, B.Com, B.Ed, BCA, BLIS, BSW, BTCM/ BTWRE, BRPA, BHDA, BTS, EEC, BTME, FHS/BSHF||Download IGNOU UG Assignment Papers pdf|
|PG Diploma Program Courses Assignment Question Paper pdf|
|IGNOU PGDIBO, PGJMC, PGDRD, PGDHHM, PGDGM, PGDMCH, PGCIATIVI, PGDLAN, PGDAPP, PGDIPR, PGDDE, PGDESD, PGDIPR, PGDDE, PGDCFT, PGDSS, PGDBP, PGDFMP, PGDSS, PGDBP, PGDFMP, PGDHE, PGDDM, PGDRP, PGDMRR, PGDSLM, PGDFSQM, PGDET||Download Assignment Paper|
|PGDAE, PGDFCS, PGDPSM, PGCAP, PGDICG, PGDTRM, PGDDHM, PGDDHM|
|PGDENLW, PGPDSE, PGCMHT, PGDPPED, PGDAST, PGDCOUN, PGDGPS, PGDCA, PGDEOH, PGDLAN|
|IGNOU Diploma Course Programs|
|ADCIM, DCE, DCIM, DCLE(G), DDT, DECE, DMT, DNA, DNHE, DPE, DTS||Download IGNOU Diploma Assignment Papers|
|DVAPFV, DPVCPO, DWED, DME, DIR, DELED, DFPT, PGDDVS, DIPP,|
|IGNOU Certificate Assignment Question Paper|
|BPP, CBS, CETE, CHCWM, CMCHC, CIT, CTS, and other courses programs||Download Assignment Question Paper|
|ACISE, CHBHC, PGPCSE, CSLC, CHHA, CFDE|
|PG Certificate and Foundation Courses Assignment Question Paper PDF|
|PGCGPS, PGCAE, PDCDM, PGCGI, PGCCL, PGCEDS, PGCCC||Download IGNOU Certificate Assignment Question Paper|
|FCED, BDP Foundation Courses|
How to Write IGNOU Question Assignment Paper?
Students who are enrolled in the IGNOU Course Programs have to submit the Assignment Papers before the due date. However, the students must follow the IGNOU Assignment Instructions before writing the assignment.
Also, students must know about IGNOU FrontPage and Cover Page. The Assignment has to be submitted in a prescribed format. So, here we will be discussing in detail about the Instructions of how to write and submit the IGNOU 2019/2020 Assignment Paper pdf.
IGNOU Front and Cover Page
This is the most important part of the IGNOU Assignment Paper pdf. It is mandatory to create a Front and Cover Page for each assignment. The Front Page of IGNOU will help the evaluators to understand the details of the Assignment Submitted. The students must submit their assignments to their respective coordinators only. Thus, the details that have to be mentioned on the IGNOU FrontPage are as follows-
- Name of the Programme
- Course Code
- Course Title
- Assignment Code
- Study Center
- Session Month and Year
- Mobile Number
- Enrollment Number
- Name of the student
- Residence Address
IGNOU Assignment Front Page Sample
Instructions of How to Write IGNOU Assignment Paper PDF
Here we have provided complete details of how to write the Assignment Paper of IGNOU. Students must make sure that they follow all the instructions carefully.
- First and Foremost, use a Foolscap Size Paper or A4 Size Paper to write your assignments.
- Leave spaces of one or two lines after each answer. This will help the evaluator to provide any suggestions if required.
- Ruled Papers would be better than blank paper. This is also recommended by the IGNOU Officials.
- Use Blue ot Black pen to write down your assignments. No other color pen is allowed on the assignment paper.
- The assignment must be written manually and must be within the word-limit.
- Do not print or type tour assignments. This is not allowed.
- You cannot copy the answers from any units/material. Students will receive zero marks if they copy the answers from anywhere. Hence, it will be later rejected by the University.
- For each course, make separate assignment sets.
- Write the question before each answer.
- After finishing the work assignment, attach all the files in a proper manner, and submit to the co-ordinator only.
- After the submission of the IGNOU TEE Assignment, students will receive a receipt that they have to keep it safe for future reference. An acknowledgment will also be sent to the study center. Save the IGNOU Assignment Receipt
- If you have applied for a change in the study center, then you will have to submit the assignment to the original study center unless you do not receive any confirmation regarding the change of the University Study Center.
- If in case you have received any mail regarding the change of the study center. Then you will have to submit the assignment to the new center.
So, these are the complete details of how to write an IGNOU Assignment Sheet.
Evaluation Process and Attempting IGNOU Assignment Sheet
The evaluation of IGNOU comprises two parts- Evaluation through assignments, and term-end examination. The assignments carry 30% weightage marks and the term-end exam carries 70% marks.
- The Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA) is of 100 marks. However, the marks for each course assignment is different.
- The assignment paper will comprise of Descriptive Category Questions (DCQs), Middle Category questions (MCQs), and Short Category questions (SCQs).
- Students must write down the answers within the word-limit.
IGNOU Assignment Solved Paper (Sample)
If you are still feeling confused about how to write down the Assignment Paper, then don’t worry we have provided a set of Solved IGNOU Assignment Papers. With the help of these solved assignments paper, you can complete your assignment before the due date.
So, these are the complete details regarding IGNOU Solved and Assignment Question Paper. If you have any queries, then please comment on the section below. You can also visit the official website- www.ignou.ac.in to check more about the Assignment Question Paper.