Himachal Pradesh MBBS Merit List 2019 (State) is released on 26th July 2019. The HP NEET State Merit List is released for Round II. The Merit list of HP MBBS 2019 is nothing but the list of candidates shortlisted for the counseling round. The Merit List available online on the official website. Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla is the conducting body of Himachal Pradesh MBBS Admission 2019. The Result of the Merit List is based on the NEET Scores and Rank secured by the candidates. In this article, we have provided every essential detail regarding HP MBBS Merit List 2019. Candidates whose name is on the HP Shimla MBBS and BDS 2019 Merit List will be eligible for the counseling.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
HP MBBS Merit List 2019
The Merit List is the list of the candidates who have been selected for the Counselling Round. The Counselling Round is to take place in two rounds from which the candidates will be selected and allotted seats in the Government and Private Medical and Dental Institutes. The NEET 2019 Merit List of Himachal Pradesh will carry the names of those candidates who have cleared and the required percentile of NEET 2019. The Merit List will carry the names of the selected candidates in decreasing order. The provisional merit list is released both in combined and category-wise. Candidates whose names are present in the merit list will be called out for counseling rounds. The Counseling Round is held online after the declaration of the merit list.
Candidates can check HP Shimla MBBS Merit List 2019
The HPU has released the 2nd State Merit List for HPU NEET MBBS/MDS 2019. Candidates have to report the allotted college for Second Round Counselling. The Counselling will take place from 27th July to 30th July 2019 at 10 am. The Counselling Center is HPU University, Shimla. Click on the Link below to get complete details of HPU, Shimla MBBS Merit List and Counselling 2019.
Himachal Pradesh MBBS Merit List 2019 – Dates
The Official Dates of HP MBBS 2019 Merit List is available here. However, Candidates can check all the dates here.
Highlights of Himachal Pradesh MBBS Merit List 2019
- The Merit List of Himachal Pradesh MBBS 2019 will be available on the official website of Himachal Pradesh University- www.hpuniv.nic.in
- The Expected Date of releasing Himachal Pradesh MBBS Merit List 2019 is June 2019. These Dates are tentative.
- The Authorities will release the Merit List collectively for all the eligible candidates.
- The HP MBBS Merit List 2019 will be on the basis of the central merit list.
- The HP MBBS Merit List 2019 will be available Category-Wise as well as State-Rank Wise.
- Candidates whose name is on the Merit List will be eligible to attend the counselling round.
How to Check HP MBBS 2019 Merit List?
Himachal Pradesh will release its MBBS and BDS 2019 Merit List online. The step by step procedure to check the Merit List is as follows-
- Visit the official website of Himachal Pradesh University.
- Click on the Link that says – “HP MBBS Merit List 2019”
- After clicking on the link, the Merit List will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the screen
- Search your Name from the merit list
- If your name exists in the Merit List, then you are eligible for the counseling round.
Details Printed on HP MBBS Merit List 2019
The Merit List of Himachal Pradesh MBBS 2019 contains the following details –
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Merit Rank (HPU)
- All India NEET Rank
- Form Number
- NEET Roll Number
- Category Rank
- Marks Obtained
- Domicile State
- Date of Counselling
Himachal Pradesh MBBS Counselling Round 2019
The Counselling Round takes place after the declaration of the Merit List. The Counselling Round is an Online Process. A separate link will be available at the time of counselling. Candidates have to log in and enter required details such as your Name, NEET Roll Number, NEET Rank and Score, Date of Birth. After Logging in, candidates have to save their college preferences and courses. You can modify your choices before the date of the counseling. The HP Shimla NEET 2019 Counselling has been started. The Counselling Procedure will place in two rounds. If there are any seats vacant then, the University will conduct a Mop-Up Round for the candidates. Counselling Round will also take place for Management Quota candidates as well.
HP MBBS First Counselling Round 2019
The First Round of HP MBBS Counselling will take place from the third week of June 2019. The schedule for counselling will take place Rank-Wise and will be notified on the basis of the merit list by the University. Candidates who fail to attempt the first round counseling will be disqualified.
HP MBBS Second Round Counselling 2019
Waitlisted Candidates in the first round can attempt the second round of counselling. Candidates who have not attempted the 2nd Round of Counselling will not be considered in the Mop-Up Round Counselling.
HP Mop-Up Round Counseling 2019
After the counseling process, if there are any seats left vacant then a Mop-up Round Counselling will take place.
HP MBBS Document Verification 2019
Himachal Pradesh Document Verification for MBBS Round will take place after the counselling round. Candidates who have been shortlisted from the counselling will be eligible for Document Verification Process.
Documents Required at the Time of Document Verification
Candidates have to get the following documents at the time of the Document Verification.
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- NEET 2019 Score Card
- Class 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Class 10th Mark Sheet as proof of Date of Birth and Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate stating that the candidate is a bonafide resident of Himachal Pradesh
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
The Counselling Authority will evaluate the eligibility of the candidates soon after the document verification process. The Merit List will be available on the basis of the candidates NEET Scores and Rank.